If you trust girls who say they're attracted to you, you're bluepilled.

D

Deleted member 21044

Kraken
As you know, girls will virtue signal and tell you anything to get their way. They know very well they can manipulate men by saying they like them.

Girl wanting to date you or have sex with you tells you nothing about your attractiveness. Deal with it.
Only when they submit to you unconditionally do you know you're a chad.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23017, Deleted member 19036, Deleted member 21597 and 5 others
Why would they date you or have sex with you if you aren’t betabuxxing though

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23017, subhuman incel, Deleted member 21044 and 1 other person
Why would they date you or have sex with you if you aren’t betabuxxing though
For social conformity. They do it all the time.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thereallegend, Deleted member 23017, Deleted member 19036 and 1 other person
Sometimes its desire if your exotic, but her being curious is different from being truly attracted. Your statement is generally true though. Submissiveness is key. I used to host social events, and slays mean nothing( except for the ones who think they lack the ability to slay). A guy can slay but most of the time they dont even notice that they are doing like 97% of the work. Always texting her first, trying to be too witty or keeping communication too high.

When you stop doing, is when you know. Id say a 90/10 balance of not doing and doing. The If shes not treating you like how girls treat celebrities/foam in the mouth, then your getting subpar treatment in my opinion. The capability for her to treat you like a king is there, just reserved for some other son of man perhaps.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: thereallegend, Deleted member 19766 and Deleted member 21044
Sometimes its desire if your exotic, but her being curious is different from being truly attracted. Your statement is generally true though. Submissiveness is key. I used to host social events, and slays mean nothing. A guy can slay but most of the time they dont even notice that they are doing like 90% of the work. Texting her first, trying to be witty or keeping communication too high.

When you stop doing, is when you know. Id say a 90/10 balance of not doing and doing. The If shes not treating you like how girls treat celebrities/foam in the mouth, then your getting subpar treatment in my opinion. The capability for her to treat you like a king is there, just reserved for some other son of man perhaps.
SO TRUE. THIS IS WHY WE LOOKSMAX. OVER IF YOU DONT TURN THE HEADS OF ALL FOIDS WHEREVER YOU GO.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: mogger797, Deleted member 21044 and Deleted member 22126
Idk man like i see your point but i feel like some bitches are so brainwashed by the feminist ideology and the “i dont need no man” bs that they act borderline dyke to every man even chads, ive seen it with my own eyes. I feel like this only applies to the more submissive girls and normal girls on the spectrum.

Last edited:
Also girls (im talking LTB’s and up) nowadays would never date a guy they can’t show off on instagram to their friends

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
They do it all the time.
they do it all the time bro! :soy: they fuck with random guys just to fuck bro use that chance bro be more social bro bro it bro the broo bro