If you use the psl scale you are genuinely a brain dead sheep

Deleted member 2506

Deleted member 2506

Kraken
SERIOUS QUESTION:

are all of you genuinely retarded? When I hear you mickey mouse clubhouse autists say "no retard the psl scale is out of 8 not 10!" i laugh so hard, you guys create the most autistic shit to be pseudo-superior about

"nuh uh psl is cuz of da facial aesthetics not da smv!"

no you fucking idiots only the 1-10 smv scale matters

everything u guys do to looksmax is for the purpose of sex and relationships, which will in turn give u happiness. not for staring at yourselves in the mirror when u get no pussy

Only doing shit to increase smv matters, like lifting, good cologne, NT, fashion, money, status, face, etc

not obsessing over gonial angles and fwhr everyday when there's a good chance you'll never do shit to change it

jfl at you all.

• +1
Reactions: yang, Deleted member 4310, Deleted member 4645 and 2 others
NTmaxxing.me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4563, ChaddeusPeuterschmit and Deleted member 2506
I need hair

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: DidntRead, .👽., Deleted member 2506 and 3 others
OP was rated 3 PSL

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: chadpreetcel123, Deleted member 1942, the next o'pry and 7 others
not for staring at yourselves in the mirror when u get no pussy

This is where you're wrong.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: didntreadlol, DidntRead, .👽. and 4 others
i agree lol

psl ratings are 90% of the time biased, in one way or another

• +1
Reactions: didntreadlol, Vvvvxxxx, mulattomaxxer and 4 others
I’d rather stare at myself all day than have sex with a girl. I’m just so good looking

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2506, Deleted member 2205, 25thpercentile human and 1 other person
thats it guys we are closing down this site

• Woah
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Eduardo DOV, ChaddeusPeuterschmit and Deleted member 2506
I’d rather stare at myself all day than have sex with a girl. I’m just so good looking

Nigga I walk 30 minutes to school everyday just so I can catch some IOIs (I do have a car).

• +1
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit and Deleted member 2506
legit as fuck

5'7 filipino avg friend cologne maxxed and dated an 8/10 thick girl at my hs for 2 years from 14-16. he fucked her over 200 times everyday after school. all girls said he smelled great

she only broke up cuz his dick is 5 inches hard

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: yang, Deleted member 4310, Pillarman and 2 others
Rated PSL 4 here
8/10 on photofeeler, 7-8/10 on r9k

I trust PSL more

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
legit as fuck

5'7 filipino avg friend cologne maxxed and dated an 8/10 thick girl at my hs for 2 years from 14-16. he fucked her over 200 times everyday after school. all girls said he smelled great

she only broke up cuz his dick is 5 inches hard
brutal dickpill

SERIOUS QUESTION:

are all of you genuinely retarded? When I hear you mickey mouse clubhouse autists say "no retard the psl scale is out of 8 not 10!" i laugh so hard, you guys create the most autistic shit to be pseudo-superior about

"nuh uh psl is cuz of da facial aesthetics not da smv!"

no you fucking idiots only the 1-10 smv scale matters

everything u guys do to looksmax is for the purpose of sex and relationships, which will in turn give u happiness. not for staring at yourselves in the mirror when u get no pussy

Only doing shit to increase smv matters, like lifting, good cologne, NT, fashion, money, status, face, etc

not obsessing over gonial angles and fwhr everyday when there's a good chance you'll never do shit to change it

jfl at you all.
DAMN RETARD.....IT SEEMS LIKE YOU HAVE DROPPED THESE
9E73E83B E13D 40EE B6C9 E74B5F9F2CD5

LET ME JUST PICK THEM UP FOR YOU.....YOU FUCKING BLUEPILL RETARD

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 4310
Rated PSL 4 here
8/10 on photofeeler, 7-8/10 on r9k

I trust PSL more
what is r9k. i got jfl 9+/10 on photosoyleer. and here anywhere between 4.5 to 5 depending on the pic and bf.

• +1
what is r9k. i got jfl 9+/10 on photosoyleer. and here anywhere between 4.5 to 5 depending on the pic and bf.
r9k is a incel hellhole on 4chan

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043 and Andros
I got it wrong, it's /soc/ from 4chan and not /r9k/

• Woah
low iq

blue pill = personality matters bullshit LMAO

red pill = nah bro just lift and ur good

this site = half redpill / half blackpill

my post is half red / half black no autism
it's half indian janitor pill

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 2506
low iq

blue pill = personality matters bullshit LMAO

red pill = nah bro just lift and ur good

this site = half redpill / half blackpill

my post is half red / half black no autism
Cologne and fashion = blue pill bordering with red pill.....even red pill is for retards......it seems like you cant accept the truth buddyboyo

• JFL
From what I experience IRL: below average girls, fat women and roaties find me attractive, while I'm invisible to Becky and Stacy.

PSL is right.

• +1
Reactions: mulattomaxxer
Cologne and fashion = blue pill bordering with red pill.....even red pill is for retards......it seems like you cant accept the truth buddyboyo
this whole site is a redpill u fucking idiot. redpill is looksmaxxing, blue pill is matrix just world bullshit where only personality matters. black pill is giving up because we are all animals and the world is cruel and unfair

jesus u are stupid ngl
it's half indian janitor pill
it's the 15k posts in 6 months pill

:lul::lul::lul::lul:

• Ugh..
5foot8paki cope. only ugly deathniks subhumans cope against gonial angle and aesthetics analysis. first of all they lack the iq to comprehend what's being talked about, secondly, they lack the iq to make the money to get surgeries, expanders, etc, to fix those issues. and thirdly, they are short,small framed, shitskinned subhumans who, even if they were average in their own country, would still be bottom of the barrel in the west.

cope is for the people who are truly over and beyond saving.

blackpill is just fun and engaging to people who actually have hope of ascending. just lol if you think gonial angle can't be improved by doublejaw, vitamin k2 therapy, facepulling, mse, etc, etc

• +1
Reactions: mulattomaxxer
black pill is giving up
Are you dumb??????Black pill isnt giving up retard......you can still be good looking and blackpilled retard.....red pill is all about gym and fashion while black pill is based only on looks and height retard

this whole site is a redpill u fucking idiot. redpill is looksmaxxing, blue pill is matrix just world bullshit where only personality matters. black pill is giving up because we are all animals and the world is cruel and unfair

This site both red/black pill. The black pill isn't about giving up, its about aknowlegding how your genetics shape your life. Once your blackpilled what you do with this knowledge is up to you. If your a 5ft 2 balding indian janitor with a 3 inch penis it never began for you. There is no point trying to ascend so you either rope, LDAR or try and do something else with your life. If your somewhere in the range of unattractive to average you surgeryamxx, fixing your falios to fraud good genetics so your life improves.

The red pill isn't cope (which is why people talk about it here), what the red pill doesn't accknowledge is you need a decent base for it to work. You can't be dominiant if your a framecel turbomanlet, nodoby will take you seriously. Game won't work if your have an unnattractive face. The list goes on. This is where the black pill comes it.

Alot of blackpilled people give up because you don't end up discovering the blackpill unless something in your life went seriously wrong. Not every unattractive person will end up on this site. If your entire life has been shit and you discover the blackpill, explaining why your life sucks, you will probably give up.