• +1
Reactions: N1666
you miss out then retard kys
couldnt care less about "not being able to help" some dumb 30iq retard on org
Chill man it is not that deep
Just answer some easy question
I can give you rep like 50

what's your experience on oral min?
what dosage, what results regarding brows+lashes?
did it bloat you or any other severe side effect?

furosemide, on which dosage did you have the best results?
what did you do/happened before and after taking the pill?
any side effects?

mt2, injection or nasal spray? how much did you use at once and how frequently? how hard is it correctly pin it and dissolve it in that bacteriostatic water? does it go bad if kept on room temperature? were the results only permanent? any side effects?

Diy TW, did you follow pneumos guide? if yes, what did you change about it? any complications or things he didn't mention in the thread?

I know you're a europecel so send sources to buy from, and before after pictures too, if possible

Im using mt2 and oral minox. No need for diy teeth whitening just get 3d crest teeth whitening strips

• +1
Reactions: descension
Used oral minox and diy teeth whitening. Oral minox grew my body hair like crazy, and I noticed my eyelashes responded very well. I had to stop because of the heart sides (palpitations and pain) as they were too severe. Genuinely thought I’d have a heart attack, but I was also panicking which could’ve lead to similar symptoms. Now I use latisse for my eyelashes and eyebrows.

For teeth whitening I did follow pneumos guide, but I changed a few things. For one he used a high concentration of hydrogen peroxide, which is very damaging. Instead I used carbamide peroxide (35%), which is equivalent to 12% HP. I work in a dental practice and two of the dentists perform a lot of cosmetic procedures like teeth whitening so it was a no brainer to ask them, even though they were against it. Any questions I had I just asked them instead of following pneumos guide to the T

• +1
Im using mt2 and oral minox.
mt2, injection or nasal spray? how much did you use at once and how frequently? how hard is it correctly pin it and dissolve it in that bacteriostatic water? does it go bad if kept on room temperature? were the results only permanent? any side effects?

• +1
Reactions: AlbinoMaxxer
Used oral minox and diy teeth whitening. Oral minox grew my body hair like crazy, and I noticed my eyelashes responded very well. I had to stop because of the heart sides (palpitations and pain) as they were too severe. Genuinely thought I’d have a heart attack, but I was also panicking which could’ve lead to similar symptoms. Now I use latisse for my eyelashes and eyebrows.
Were the results only temporary? Did you notice brow growth too? What dosage and for how much time did you use it?
For teeth whitening I did follow pneumos guide, but I changed a few things. For one he used a high concentration of hydrogen peroxide, which is very damaging. Instead I used carbamide peroxide (35%), which is equivalent to 12% HP. I work in a dental practice and two of the dentists perform a lot of cosmetic procedures like teeth whitening so it was a no brainer to ask them, even though they were against it. Any questions I had I just asked them instead of following pneumos guide to the T
If it comes to that day, could you help me perhaps with the procedure? And if you could link some sites where I could buy them in Europe, that would be deeply appreciated man

• +1
Reactions: N1666

I used the nasal spray version of mt2. It’s only about half as effective compared to injecting it. I would start out with 500mcg, because as previously mentioned it’s only half as effective and would work my way up to 1000mcg. I would use it every time i used the tanning bed which was about 3x starting out and decreasing it to 2x a week for about 10 minutes each session. The tan lasts a lot longer than a natural tan but will inevitably fade away, but very slowly. No side effects for me besides a very mild headache. Unsure on the rest of ur questions as i’ve stored it in my refrigerator and only used the nasal spray version.

I was prescribed oral minox at .625mg, definitely grew my eyelashes and eyebrows, no bad side effects.

• +1
I used the nasal spray version of mt2. It’s only about half as effective compared to injecting it. I would start out with 500mcg, because as previously mentioned it’s only half as effective and would work my way up to 1000mcg. I would use it every time i used the tanning bed which was about 3x starting out and decreasing it to 2x a week for about 10 minutes each session. The tan lasts a lot longer than a natural tan but will inevitably fade away, but very slowly. No side effects for me besides a very mild headache. Unsure on the rest of ur questions as i’ve stored it in my refrigerator and only used the nasal spray version.

I was prescribed oral minox at .625mg, definitely grew my eyelashes and eyebrows, no bad side effects.
Is the nasal spray similar to like a nasal decongestant?
How did you exactly estimate that 500mcg? If I just tanned on the sun, how much time would it take compared to that 10 minutes? Would that time differ if it was winter vs summer?
For how much uses is that one nasal spray enough?
If I did the correct dosing, would it be possible to overtan if I was on the sun for longer than intended?
How much time was between using it and tanning?

If you could provide a source for Europe that would be great too

• +1
Were the results only temporary? Did you notice brow growth too? What dosage and for how much time did you use it?
I did 2.5mg everyday for a couple of weeks. It was temporary as the hairs weren’t terminal.
If it comes to that day, could you help me perhaps with the procedure? And if you could link some sites where I could buy them in Europe, that would be deeply appreciated man
yeah sure, YouTube will be your best friend for the procedure though. I purchased from a uk supplier, your best bet will just be looking on google and eBay. It isn’t hard to come across by I found mine within a google search.

• +1
Is the nasal spray similar to like a nasal decongestant?
How did you exactly estimate that 500mcg? If I just tanned on the sun, how much time would it take compared to that 10 minutes? Would that time differ if it was winter vs summer?
For how much uses is that one nasal spray enough?
If I did the correct dosing, would it be possible to overtan if I was on the sun for longer than intended?
How much time was between using it and tanning?

If you could provide a source for Europe that would be great too
Yes, it’s like a nasal decongestant. Every spray was 100mcg. 10 minutes in a tanning bed is about 2-3 hrs of direct sunlight. Yes ofc, during winter the UV is much lower. The uses vary on how much u decide to dose it, mine runs me about a couple months. Yes, slowly ease in to increasing ur does or you can literally become DARK brown. I take it 20 minutes before tanning but the half life is very long. Not sure for a EU source but i use aminoasylum

• +1
Yes, it’s like a nasal decongestant. Every spray was 100mcg. 10 minutes in a tanning bed is about 2-3 hrs of direct sunlight. Yes ofc, during winter the UV is much lower. The uses vary on how much u decide to dose it, mine runs me about a couple months. Yes, slowly ease in to increasing ur does or you can literally become DARK brown. I take it 20 minutes before tanning but the half life is very long. Not sure for a EU source but i use aminoasylum
Thanks man appreciated

• +1
I did 2.5mg everyday for a couple of weeks. It was temporary as the hairs weren’t terminal.
do you know when the hairs go terminal? And how do I know if they are terminal?
yeah sure, YouTube will be your best friend for the procedure though. I purchased from a uk supplier, your best bet will just be looking on google and eBay. It isn’t hard to come across by I found mine within a google search.
Alright thanks for helping bro