If you vote Republican/Right wing you are undeniably low iq

Deleted member 2506

Deleted member 2506

Kraken
I wonder why high iq high income people in the coastal cities like NY and California which have the top colleges in the world vote for progressive left policies while the poorer midwest flyover southern state voters vote for billionaires into office to give billionaires tax cuts, yet they make less less cash and have lower iq, wonder why jfl.

Imagine finding any way to twist Universal healthcare, free college, country diplomacy, less war funding, ending wars, more peace, a cleaner planet, less taxes from poor people, taxing billionaires and conglomerate mega corporations, a living minimum wage, less homeless people, no more lobbying from corporations, net neutrality, less surveillance and more into A BAD THING. This is undeniable boomer iq and makes me laugh at the average american population.

Bernie Sanders is the only candidate who supports everything here and has NEVER changed his political position.

If you don't vote for him and are an Ameritard I laugh at your birdbrain.

Also this is why old people shouldn't be allowed to vote, they are retards.

• +1
Reactions: Whatashame
Dude I'm so low IQ that I don't even know what republican or right wing or left wing is and shit. I always hear that shit but then I realize all politicians are snakes and they don't care about you either whatever party they're in. They all just manipulate as much people as they can and fuck right off. Look at how many people hated on Donald Trump and shit being worried about what he was going to do. HA, look at how that shit turned out man, his presidency is almost over and he's done absolutely nothing like all other presidents. Most change in a country will come from the ultra-rich who control and lobby for their own gain. Realize that there is not ever going to be a single president who's going to be a president for the country's gain over his own gain.

caring about politics = low IQ

• +1
Reactions: Master
caring about politics = low IQ
True but I want bernie cuz the shit hes gonna get done is gonna make life better, fuck Yang for trying to betabux foids

Users who are viewing this thread

Back