If you wanna know what people think of speech impediments......

Blackout.xl

Blackout.xl

Retired.
Despite many bluepilled people saying that people and women don’t care, they’re LYING.

For example, there was one guy who I knew who had a minor stutter. Do you know what people said behind his back? One time when In class when he wasn’t there, the girls and guys were shit talking him. One guy said “he’s a stutterer” and the girls said “Ikr”

This was a guy with a MINOR stutter. Mine is severe, I can almost guarantee they shit talked me too when I wasn’t there.

Men won’t take you seriously and women will wonder what’s wrong with you. Unlike other falios, this one is unfixable unless u can get yourself on some xanax.:kys::kys: Over

@PrettyBoyMaxxing
@Blitz
@ElliotRodgerJr
@Gorilla
@Dogs
@OOGABOOGA
@Fuk

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended, Butthurt Dweller, OOGABOOGA and 1 other person
you must listen to a stop stuttering subliminal

your life will drastically improve brother

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 3962, Butthurt Dweller, Blackout.xl and 1 other person
Lose bf bro, the stuttering will stop.
It's your mind subconsciously afraid that people will notice that you're fat, so your stutter from panic.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3583
How about lisp? :lul:

Go er and the people will listen brotha

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
Stutter is death sentence

Get speech therapy ASAP

also yeah they definitely made fun of you

but the good news is if yourgood looking girls will give you a pass. This high tier normie white guy at my school who stuttered still has girls flirting with him even thoughit was less than what he would’ve had if he didn’t stutter

• +1
Reactions: Blackout.xl
Get speech therapy ASAP

also yeah they definitely made fun of you

but the good news is if yourgood looking girls will give you a pass. This high tier normie white guy at my school who stuttered still has girls flirting with him even thoughit was less than what he would’ve had if he didn’t stutter
Did that from age 8-16, didn’t work bro. Only cope now is drugs

girls will give you a pass for anything if u look good

Users who are viewing this thread

Back