If you want a long lasting relationship your girl must be uglier then you

draco221

draco221

Iron
The man must have a higher smv than the women. That is something i realized, because that is the only way she is going to respect you and let you lead her through live.
I see good looking, accomplished men on the internet all the time with ugly wifes, asking myself why they would do that if they could marry 8s or even 10s, but then they also have long lasting marriages with the wife not trying to be famous herself, lots of kids, her fulfilling all his desires and even turning on a blind eye if he does something stupid.
Take jon Jones for example, he has three kids with an ugly wife beat her half to death two times and shes still with him, doesnt want to be famous herself, she has no problem that they are not married even though they have three kids, she could leave him take all his kids and fuck him over but she protected him in front of court even though he beat her. And now compare that with Tom Bradey who was married to his wife that cheated on him even tho he almost had everything on the smv list for men.
I genuinly believe you need to date a girl that is shocked that your even dating her to have a long healthy relationship which is going to leads to a succesfull marriage.

The bad part is though, that a women can have a high smv way easier then a man does. A women only needs good face, good body, low bodycount and good personality while a man needs to have a good face, good body, high status, lots of money, good height, big dick, good personality etc.

Me personaly i put face at the end of my list even though its the first thing im drawn to, because its adds almost nothing to the relationhship. I put body and personality higher because i want my sexual desires fulfilled and a women i can live a good life with . Face is actually irelevant if you think about it.

If a women has a higher smv then a man, she is with him for three reasons
1. She has extremely low confidence and actually thinks that your better then her(think about how rare that is in todays day and age tho)
2. she wants something out of him that is not love related
3. they new each other beforhand and she actually fell in love for his personality (extremly rare)

Either way those relationships dont hold on for too long and probably were dogshit to begin with.

• +1
Reactions: ForeskinCarbonAlloy, Debetro, Joka and 3 others
And have a big dick, imma do this and cheat if i get bored, get the better if both worldd

You need to learn how to manipulate foids and events in your favour

• +1
Reactions: ForeskinCarbonAlloy and NoaA99
for this, you'd have to be high HTN or low chadlite and above

• +1
Reactions: Fusionxz
wow I'm hydrated from this post

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: watah and draco221
The man must have a higher smv than the women. That is something i realized, because that is the only way she is going to respect you and let you lead her through live.
I see good looking, accomplished men on the internet all the time with ugly wifes, asking myself why they would do that if they could marry 8s or even 10s, but then they also have long lasting marriages with the wife not trying to be famous herself, lots of kids, her fulfilling all his desires and even turning on a blind eye if he does something stupid.
Take jon Jones for example, he has three kids with an ugly wife beat her half to death two times and shes still with him, doesnt want to be famous herself, she has no problem that they are not married even though they have three kids, she could leave him take all his kids and fuck him over but she protected him in front of court even though he beat her. And now compare that with Tom Bradey who was married to his wife that cheated on him even tho he almost had everything on the smv list for men.
I genuinly believe you need to date a girl that is shocked that your even dating her to have a long healthy relationship which is going to leads to a succesfull marriage.

The bad part is though, that a women can have a high smv way easier then a man does. A women only needs good face, good body, low bodycount and good personality while a man needs to have a good face, good body, high status, lots of money, good height, big dick, good personality etc.

Me personaly i put face at the end of my list even though its the first thing im drawn to, because its adds almost nothing to the relationhship. I put body and personality higher because i want my sexual desires fulfilled and a women i can live a good life with . Face is actually irelevant if you think about it.

1. She has extremely low confidence and actually thinks that your better then her(think about how rare that is in todays day and age tho)
3. they new each other beforhand and she actually fell in love for his personality (extremly rare)

Either way those relationships dont hold on for too long and probably were dogshit to begin with.
yh so losing situation jfl. not going to purposely date uglier girls

• +1
Reactions: future_

manipulate them, even if the women you talk is +8psl, you need to make her addicted to you by playing with her emotions and her feeling

Another day another dating advice by a khhv

• +1
Reactions: ihearvoices