Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus, emo, Lynxress and 2 others
They aren't high class and hot tho

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: deepfuckingvalue, boss8055, Lynxress and 6 others
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: greycel, Chadeep, 97baHater and 1 other person
different upbringing ngl , dads are feared here unlike in the west where dads have become a joke to foids

although it would even out in net 10-15 years

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, robtical, Lynxress and 2 others
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: deepfuckingvalue, BeanletMogger, boss8055 and 8 others
They’re not virgins cause they’re HQNP :lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: deepfuckingvalue, boss8055, Chadeep and 2 others
They’re not virgins cause they’re HQNP :lul:
cope, the fat ugly ones are the whores experience one lives in my locality

• +1
Reactions: boss8055
not white, so cannot be used for reproducing humans.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: capitulation, butterworld, greycel and 1 other person
Don't go for Indian women
There's a reason they are somewhat slightly higher for virginity rates, they are the most undesirable race

Even if it is a pretty Indian trust me it's not worth for the children she will give you

the ugly looking ones are the whores bhai , the htbs are either protect their value or are deeply religious seen few of them
Not true

The good looking ones are also whores because to fit in with white women they tend to get into drug infested environments

I've met two exactly like this. Pretty common in the West

Bare in mind the ones who weren't virgins lost in a pump and dump to white normie LTNs, who fuck everybody

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: 8uAte, rand anon, Chadeep and 3 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: boss8055 and Lynxress
the ugly looking ones are the whores bhai , the htbs are either protect their value or are deeply religious seen few of them
I was coping thinking only hindoo girls are like that then some nigga showed me a mujeeta was Sexting him. It's over for religion copers.

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: boss8055, rand anon, Lynxress and 2 others
Not true

The good looking ones are also whores because to fit in with white women they tend to get into drug infested environments

I've met two exactly like this. Pretty common in the West
maybe your experience , but from my experience the only good looking ones i know are very reserved like they 1-2 friends and they keep up with them only i havent even seen them talking to guys let alone have a bf, the mtbs on the other hand are the biggest whores

• +1
Reactions: litaz, boss8055, greycel and 1 other person
I was coping thinking only hindoo girls are like that then some nigga showed me a mujeeta was Sexting him. It's over for religion copers.
@boss8055 has a muslim gf too ,

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: boss8055 and Chadeep
maybe your experience , but from my experience the only good looking ones i know are very reserved like they 1-2 friends and they keep up with them only i havent even seen them talking to guys let alone have a bf, the mtbs on the other hand are the biggest whores
Nah you got it mistaken bro
Those ones you don't see talking to guys are the ones who decide to want to hide it more

The ones who are surrounded by other girls of the same looks level, who are MTBs and have a low class hoe mindset chasing validation to fuel their egos, anything that convinces themselves that race doesn't inhibit them in the West

The MTBs are just more open about their sluttiness
The MTBs would dress whorsh and primarily skimpy and Primal
Whereas the good looking ones would not. But that doesn't mean that they aren't hoes themselves

I actually mentioned this earlier today jfl what are the chances:
You're very right man.

These women get dicked down and they'll act like they aren't into frat boys etc, after getting ghosted by one (most likely). But they have secret crushes on guys like Jeremy Meeks (one girl actually told me this), long before blackpill became mainstream.

She instantly went from HQNP to HQP in my eyes.

Then I found out that she liked the idea of serial killers/ murderers etc and I realised that I was talking to a hoe who had camouflaged it pretty well.
She was also insecure about her looks even though she was pretty. And she used to chase white guys only despite being ethnic.
I actually felt bad for her, she seemed like a really nice girl, who got taken advantage of by society. But most women are like that. They aren't inherently evil but they are really fucking ignorant, and they have no sense of limitation.
And unfortunately because of their ignorance, they will suffer from a small minority of guys with morals not even acknowledging their existence.

She would also do drugs (weed mostly), but she did probably more, and she tried implicitly saying she was HQNP by saying she only had 2 close friends, and didn't go out much. The way she dressed was HQNP and the way she talked (looking down and feminine) was HQNP, so I was really taken aback.

She also liked listening to Metal music, and would go to ask guys Instagrams (even if as a friend) straight up. Too forward.
She tried convincing me telling me that she is into making smoothies when waking up with blueberries and strawberries, to seem HQNP (it was a trend from a tiktokker black dude who does those smoothie bowl flips before eating it).

Can you guys and @
Xangsane
@Xangsane maybe tell me more ways that we can identify a hoe acting like a HQNP woman. It will be really important tbh. Maybe a thread should be made on this

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: WatermelonLover, 8uAte and mayo mogger
  • JFL
Reactions: boss8055 and mayo mogger
Who do you think are the Biggest Hoes? City Jeetas or Dehati Jeetas who come to college for City.
city jeetas , dehati jeetas know that their father would honour kill her if he found out about her whoring out.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: boss8055, greycel and Chadeep
I dated an Indo-Guyanese girl once and, after we broke up, she was getting passed around like a collection plate on campus.

But Indians from Guyana are pretty culturally different than the ones from India. The latter are pretty demure but Indo-Caribbean bitches love to drink and fuck with everybody.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, greycel and wishIwasSalludon
I dated an Indo-Guyanese girl once and, after we broke up, she was getting passed around like a collection plate on campus.

But Indians from Guyana are pretty culturally different than the ones from India. The latter are pretty demure but Indo-Caribbean bitches love to drink and fuck with everybody.
Out of curiosity, did it ever irk you seeing the girl you knew, the girl you loved, the girl you thought was going to be the mother of your children.. get passed around and fucked by guys you've interacted with on Campus?

• +1
Reactions: mayo mogger
data from 2005-2010, numbers are way lower now

brutal for asians

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lethbridge, greycel, Chadeep and 1 other person
  • Woah
Reactions: greycel
Out of curiosity, did it ever irk you seeing the girl you knew, the girl you loved, the girl you thought was going to be the mother of your children.. get passed around and fucked by guys you've interacted with on Campus?
We were never really that serious so I didn't care tbh.

Once we broke up, I moved on and I'd see her spending whole nights at other dudes' dorms.

• +1
Reactions: greycel
Who do you think are the Biggest Hoes? City Jeetas or Dehati Jeetas who come to college for City.
Everyone is hoe for a tall mtn+ here, no religious barriers nowadays, it’s not like religious girls are not hoes, they just aren’t exposed a lot to the outer world; as they get to some college or get chance to make a social media account then you just have to talk with them for 2-3 days and they’ll forget religion and everything :forcedsmile:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mayo mogger and Chadeep
Everyone is hoe for a tall mtn+ here, no religious barriers nowadays, it’s not like religious girls are not hoes, they just aren’t exposed a lot to the outer world; as they get to some college or get chance to make a social media account then you just have to talk with them for 2-3 days and they’ll forget religion and everything :forcedsmile:
My mujeet friend says he will marry a virgin only. He hooked up with a Nepali Chick and current gf is a Christian. He's probably thinking mujeetas aren't hoeing around. Should I blkpill him?

• JFL
Reactions: boss8055
Sounds good until you realize she’s Indian

• JFL
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon
My mujeet friend says he will marry a virgin only. He hooked up with a Nepali Chick and current gf is a Christian. He's probably thinking mujeetas aren't hoeing around. Should I blkpill him?
The only muslimas who aren’t hoeing around are the ones who are captivated in their houses; if they at least go to schools, college or any educational institution and isn’t subhuman, then they aren’t khhv

• Woah
Reactions: Chadeep