If you want good skin do this

j05

j05

Stop cleansing your face in the morning

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: rubberduck and h111
cleansing once a day is good. In morning just apply spf
no, cleansing is stripping all the natural oil of your face jfl. stop cleansing and your skin will thank you

no, cleansing is stripping all the natural oil of your face jfl. stop cleansing and your skin will thank you
But my skin got better when I started cleansing. It’s different for everyone. Plus you can’t remove bb cream and spf with just water

You are a complete retard.

• +1
Reactions: STUPIDREFEREES and rubberduck
just drink water

Cleasing at night is necessary.
You are a complete retard.
But my skin got better when I started cleansing. It’s different for everyone. Plus you can’t remove bb cream and spf with just water
Cleansers are made for women skin.
men's skin is thicker but more sensitive than that of a woman.
Cleansers are generally way too harsh for the skin of a man. You can cope all you want but cleansers are probably not good for your face.

• JFL
Reactions: hytt and rubberduck
yh cleansers are shit and make u break out, just use cold water

Cleansers are generally way too harsh for the skin of a man. You can cope all you want but cleansers are probably not good for your face.
it helped my skin so how’s it cope.

it helped my skin so how’s it cope.
then you are a special kind of man boyo.
Generally, the skin of most men can't handle cleansers

Cleanse 1x a day and exfoliate 1/2x per week. If you're cleansing multiple times a day it's too much.

The ramblings of an indiancel

Cleanse 1x a day and exfoliate 1/2x per week. If you're cleansing multiple times a day it's too much.
yh cleansers are shit and make u break out, just use cold water
It legit depends on skin type

• +1
Reactions: PsychoDsk and j05
When i tried using a cleanser on my whole face, it broke out so would not recommend. But when used on nose or even forehead it can help make your face better fixing issues like sebaceous filaments, blackheads, etc

If you only need cold water to maintain your skin then you never had serious acne
"cold water" is not enough for the inevitable hormonal change in puberty and all the skin sebum 💀

12-in-1 bodywash only

• +1
Reactions: STUPIDREFEREES