If you want to ascend and avoid humiliating yourself and looking like a child, dont have tall friends.

norwoodreaper

norwoodreaper

Banned
If you are under 5'11 NEVER EVER have friends who are 6'1 or above. You will look like an absolute child and women will laugh at you. You wont be perceived as a man.

52ce56ecdc.jpg

i have different experience tbh. When i go to a club / bar with a group of tall friends foids are more attracted . When i go with my short friends they kind of look at us at losers and avoid us.

just imagine hitting the bar with a group of short friends..u guys will look like ur on a school field trip.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Zygos4Life and Guest
banderas tbh

its seriously over for the two short guys. You will never have the same presence as your tall friend, you will always live in the shadow of his dominance
i have different experience tbh. When i go to a club / bar with a group of tall friends foids are more attracted . When i go with my short friends they kind of look at us at losers and avoid us.

just imagine hitting the bar with a group of short friends..u guys will look like ur on a school field trip.
foids are more attracted to your friends you mean?

Yes. Sometimes i go outside. When i need food or booze. Life sucks man.

Yes. Sometimes i go outside. When i need food or booze. Life sucks man.
how tall are you?
im a manlet at 5 9
i live in a western country and most women mog me tbh
i feel like a cockroach when i leave the house.
its rage inducing i have to cope with low inhib drugs

banderas tbh

its seriously over for the two short guys. You will never have the same presence as your tall friend, you will always live in the shadow of his dominance

foids are more attracted to your friends you mean?
no they still talk to me they think im alpha because i have alpha friends i guess. But can u imagine looking like ur all on a 8th grade field trip entering a bar / club because ur all short? height is a plus and attracts foids. Its like a group of ugly girls. no one will approach but if one is hot then they will and ugly girls have chance.

no they still talk to me they think im alpha because i have alpha friends i guess. But can u imagine looking like ur all on a 8th grade field trip entering a bar / club because ur all short? height is a plus and attracts foids. Its like a group of ugly girls. no one will approach but if one is hot then they will and ugly girls have chance.
i see that logic but wouldnt being with a group of tall men just accentuate your small stature?
how tall are you dude ?

• +1
Reactions: Swagwaffle
It's over anyway

• +1
Reactions: Swagwaffle
how tall are you?
im a manlet at 5 9
i live in a western country and most women mog me tbh
i feel like a cockroach when i leave the house.
its rage inducing i have to cope with low inhib drugs
6ft. Average where i live. Many foids this height.

jesus dude, 6ft average where do you live?
this is suifuel for me. im 5 9
Shoelifts, hair game. Or don't go outside in daytime if you care about getting mogged.

I’m tall but not sure of exact height but tall wise, I’m probably safe.

• +1
Reactions: norwoodreaper
Shoelifts, hair game. Or don't go outside in daytime if you care about getting mogged.
then you take the shoes off to penetrate foid what happens then ?

i see that logic but wouldnt being with a group of tall men just accentuate your small stature?
how tall are you dude ?
have a great laugh on this one : 5'5 . maybe 5'6 on a good day wearing proper shoes.