If you want to get a girlfriend you need to learn how to PURSUE

Deleted member 19642

Deleted member 19642

Steroidmaxxed
Be honest how many of you so called incels here have actually ever tried to pursue a girl?

Yes it’s true if a girl finds you attractive then she will pursue you first, but this is mostly for leftist / feminist sexually liberated type girls anyways who you don’t really want to date in the first place, they’re just good for hookups.

If you want to find a good girl you need to go seek her out. That means if you see one in public or at a bar or at school you can’t just wait for her to start making eyes at you. You need to go up and introduce yourself. Be honest, and more importantly he yourself. Let her know you think she is beautiful and politely ask for her number.

After that don’t just try to quickly set up a time to hangout. You need to show that you really want her, you need to pursue and show you want a serious relationship. That means asking her questions about herself and taking time to get to know her first. And then suggest a cute and romantic date. Dinner at a nice restaurant or going for a picnic in the park and then watching the sunset are two good ideas.

Jfl if you think you can find a relationship just by sending a selfie to a girl and saying “hey wanna smoke”.

If you show a little bit of actual effort and intent it goes a long way. Even if a girl finds you attractive if you come across like a docuhebag who just wants to fuck she will stop talking to you.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Deleted member 19551, sly shinkai and 16 others
i have a no chasing women policy so i'll decline on that
if i never get a real relationship again then so be it

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AlexBrown84, A23ghskung, reputation and 13 others
Keep preaching

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19642
Pursuing a woman just for the sake of it is an incel trait. If there is girl I really like, not only on a superficial level, I will definitely pursue her but pursuing girls in general in desperate need of an LTR is pathetic.

• +1
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman, Bensky, Daniel Plainview and 8 others
jfl you think I'm willing to put in that much effort to pursue foids

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
jfl you think I'm willing to put in that much effort to pursue foids
Why would a girl want a relationship with a guy who isn’t willing to put in effort?

Why would a girl want a relationship with a guy who isn’t willing to put in effort?
chad maybe. I used to put in effort but it never ended well so I gave up

chad maybe. I used to put in effort but it never ended well so I gave up
If all you have to offer a girl if you looks then she will leave you as soon as she meets a hotter guy jfl

And on all this wall of text when does she put the effort herself? She should just exist and be entitled to get all this?
Let her know you think she is beautiful
You need to show that you really want her
Not only are those 2 uber cringe and reek despair, you're also just setting yourself to be eventually taken advantage of, she will just know you have a higher idea of her than she has of you, just receiving attention isnt enough for women jfl they can get plenty of that any day.

I appreciate the intent of this post, but the other about HS was way better, the info in this one just doesnt cut it, the random selfie example too doesn't really help the point as well.

• +1
Reactions: Bensky, Deleted member 19548, Mewton and 2 others
And on all this wall of text when does she put the effort herself? She should just exist and be entitled to get all this?

Not only are those 2 uber cringe and reek despair, you're also just setting yourself to be eventually taken advantage of, she will just know you have a higher idea of her than she has of you, just receiving attention isnt enough for women jfl they can get plenty of that any day.

I appreciate the intent of this post, but the other about HS was way better, the info in this one just doesnt cut it, the random selfie example too doesn't really help the point as well.
This is about good girls not sorority sluts

There are still a ton of girls out there who want a cute traditional relationship. And you can’t treat them like a tinder thot.

I’ve ruined a ton of chances I had with good girls cause I believed that “all women are like that” which really isn’t true at all, you need to find a woman who will appreciate the effort you put in. Of course if you try to be overly cute with a sorority thot she will just screenshot it and send it to her group chat.

Also trying to be “dark triad” is utter autism. It never works if you try to pretend to be someone else. Then you are always stressing about trying to put up a front.

It was simpler if you just be yourself. Then you either find a good healthy relationship or learn the girl doesn’t actually like you.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: litaz, Ken and Deleted member 19551
I recently got in contact of a cute girl I used to talk to that I ghosted for a while. I want to do something with her but I'm super insecure and mentally broken JFL. Im going to talk with her and ask her to meet up but I don't want to waste my time if she isn't interested. What are the signs that she isn't interested and I should call it quits?

• +1
This is about good girls not sorority sluts

There are still a ton of girls out there who want a cute traditional relationship. And you can’t treat them like a tinder thot.
Yes, and this gets even harder because many girls think they're the first, then they get bored and go become the second again. Especially if you get her used to thinking shes uber important to you from so early. And you have to filter through a ton of girls to actually get there in first place.

Yes, and this gets even harder because many girls think they're the first, then they get bored and go become the second again. Especially if you get her used to thinking shes uber important to you from so early. And you have to filter through a ton of girls to actually get there in first place.
Maybe try meeting girls at places other than tinder or a nightclub or college party then

• +1
Reactions: Ken
I recently got in contact of a cute girl I used to talk to that I ghosted for a while. I want to do something with her but I'm super insecure and mentally broken JFL. Im going to talk with her and ask her to meet up but I don't want to waste my time if she isn't interested. What are the signs that she isn't interested and I should call it quits?
If she takes like 4 hours or more to text to you back or consistent one sentence replies

WHAT? WHATTT?

• JFL
If she takes like 4 hours or more to text to you back or consistent one sentence replies
Alright. How about if we actually start hanging out and stuff. I don't want to keep doing stuff with her like a friend or an orbiter.

Alright. How about if we actually start hanging out and stuff. I don't want to keep doing stuff with her like a friend or an orbiter.
Maybe second date do something alone and then try to makeout. Ask her over for a movie and popcorn and the makeout with her.

Maybe second date do something alone and then try to makeout. Ask her over for a movie and popcorn and the makeout with her.
Bro nahh I can't imagine even touching her jfl the thought of it is so cringy and disgusting to me.

Last edited:
  • JFL
why the fuck would i cold approach and start asking questions to lead into a ltr? this is just weird as fuck and chad only :lul::lul::lul:
show proof of it working for you or this is just bluepill

Does chad pursue? Cause i’m not eating his scraps, idc

If she needs you to do extra then she barely likes you anyway, at least while getting to know each other and during the initial phases of the relationship, for example, if she needs you to take her out to a fancy dinner or be funny and entertaining 24/7 or give her expensive gifts or anything that is not your duty as a man in a relationship.

It means that you belong to a low place in her hierarchy of men, you're not low enough where she will never date you, but you're at that place where you are attractive enough to date her only if you do extra stuff, and that's a bad place to be in, this type of girls will never truly respect you and are more likely to dump you later, you wanna be at that place where she wanna date you as long as your personality isn't a dealbreaker.

In addition to that, if she already finds you attractive and puts you high in her hierarchy of men, you will trick her brain into thinking you're a low-value man by acting like a low-value man who have to simp for her, she will think "why is this supposedly high-value man who got options is trying too hard and acting like unattractive men who have to do these things? he's probably one of these men".

This is only for the initial phases, after she makes it clear that she wanna be with you and commits to you while you do almost nothing special to her, then you can start doing more and reward her which will improve your relationship tighter ONLY if she reciprocates.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18244
If she needs you to do extra then she barely likes you anyway, at least while getting to know each other and during the initial phases of the relationship, for example, if she needs you to take her out to a fancy dinner or be funny and entertaining 24/7 or give her expensive gifts or anything that is not your duty as a man in a relationship.

It means that you belong to a low place in her hierarchy of men, you're not low enough where she will never date you, but you're at that place where you are attractive enough to date her only if you do extra stuff, and that's a bad place to be in, this type of girls will never truly respect you and are more likely to dump you later, you wanna be at that place where she wanna date you as long as your personality isn't a dealbreaker.

In addition to that, if she already finds you attractive and puts you high in her hierarchy of men, you will trick her brain into thinking you're a low-value man by acting like a low-value man who have to simp for her, she will think "why is this supposedly high-value man who got options is trying too hard and acting like unattractive men who have to do these things? he's probably one of these men".

This is only for the initial phases, after she makes it clear that she wanna be with you and commits to you while you do almost nothing special to her, then you can start doing more and reward her which will improve your relationship tighter ONLY if she reciprocates.
But you want to find a girl who DOES appreciate these things

• +1
Reactions: Ken
Be honest how many of you so called incels here have actually ever tried to pursue a girl?

Yes it’s true if a girl finds you attractive then she will pursue you first, but this is mostly for leftist / feminist sexually liberated type girls anyways who you don’t really want to date in the first place, they’re just good for hookups.

If you want to find a good girl you need to go seek her out. That means if you see one in public or at a bar or at school you can’t just wait for her to start making eyes at you. You need to go up and introduce yourself. Be honest, and more importantly he yourself. Let her know you think she is beautiful and politely ask for her number.

After that don’t just try to quickly set up a time to hangout. You need to show that you really want her, you need to pursue and show you want a serious relationship. That means asking her questions about herself and taking time to get to know her first. And then suggest a cute and romantic date. Dinner at a nice restaurant or going for a picnic in the park and then watching the sunset are two good ideas.

Jfl if you think you can find a relationship just by sending a selfie to a girl and saying “hey wanna smoke”.

If you show a little bit of actual effort and intent it goes a long way. Even if a girl finds you attractive if you come across like a docuhebag who just wants to fuck she will stop talking to you.
''pursuing'' got the cops called on me

Should i hold frame too?
:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

• JFL
Reactions: koalendo

If you have to pursue its already over

Women chase the elites