If you want to get jacked get into jail or psychiatry to get female attention to boost Testosterone

Htobrother

Htobrother

Minox strd/18.06.24|Cut1400KCALday |13.07
I legit gained 2 kg of muscle mass in 1 month because of anger and stress in psychiatry I didn’t even train right and gained a lot of muscle , 24/7 I thought About how I can get out off this shithole
Once I got so angry because i wasn’t allowed to go out , I literally boxed everything and destroyed everything the foids started crying and pissed in their pants of fear and i could see the wetness from behind jfl I just was high T as fuck I wanted to slap everyone in his face if he said something wrong and almost did
Imagine saying I fuck your mother to some 16y kids and he starts criying
A foid liked me and always wanted to do something I told her to fuck off one day because she annoyed me sometimes it was too much she didn’t leave me 1 sec alone even I couldn’t jerk off in my room
I told her fuck off pls she started crying and screaming at me jfl

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Zezima
Just become a mental patient theory

• +1
Reactions: bladeeout, BigBiceps and Htobrother
You'll get some high t dick as bobba cums in your ass

• JFL
Reactions: Htobrother and Zezima
You'll get some high t dick as bobba cums in your ass
Just don’t bent over in jail when you want to pick up the soap

I legit gained 2 kg of muscle mass in 1 month because of anger and stress in psychiatry I didn’t even train right and gained a lot of muscle , 24/7 I thought About how I can get out off this shithole
Once I got so angry because i wasn’t allowed to go out , I literally boxed everything and destroyed everything the foids started crying and pissed in their pants of fear and i could see the wetness from behind jfl I just was high T as fuck I wanted to slap everyone in his face if he said something wrong and almost did
Imagine saying I fuck your mother to some 16y kids and he starts criying
A foid liked me and always wanted to do something I told her to fuck off one day because she annoyed me sometimes it was too much she didn’t leave me 1 sec alone even I couldn’t jerk off in my room
I told her fuck off pls she started crying and screaming at me jfl
And you didnt fuck the foid?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Htobrother and Zezima
And you didnt fuck the foid?
It wasn’t allowed to touch other patients , but we did anyway
She picked me up from my room and asked come and watch something with me I told nah oh cmon I said ok only for you, then we watched I lied next to her and started touching her back she left up her shirt I started massaging her while she her back was turned towards me she giggled and enjoyed it and looked at me and smiled many times , then asked me to massage her I did started massaging her back and then in the end her ass and moved to her Pussy played with her butt a little but not too obvious because there were 2-3 other people in the room I swear my cock got so hard I couldn’t move then I stopped and I couldn’t even sit because of my errection she said I’m so horny now My friend said loud bro she is horny do her , she started giggling
And then after few minutes my friend asked her if she has a friend she said quiet to him ... something I didn’t hear and then I asked her you have a friend that’s nice , she made it really clear no no I don’t have a friend no haha my friend said broo look she wants your dick

Last edited: