If you want to know how tall 6’3 is....

Blackout.xl

Blackout.xl

Retired.
B8828C13 B6A4 4498 8AC9 2DB21213507E 54554AB0 F8ED 424B A94A 37688CB582E7 27A5B7CF 6EC9 46FA BA61 B9C7781EA0FC
If you’re 6’3 and you get height mogged often, you’re either slouching heavily or you’re a 6’0 guy claiming 6’3

• +1
Reactions: Aero, 000, PenileFacialSurgery and 11 others
Your post didn't help me much
So how tall 6'3'' is bro?

indeed

• +1
Reactions: Blackout.xl
Your post didn't help me much
So how tall 6'3'' is bro?
If you’re truly 6’3 you should height mog the vast majority of men. Including younger generations. At my HS graduation, this 6’3 guy was nearly, If not a head taller than everybody.

Edit; not including me Ofc

• +1
Reactions: Aero, Deleted member 2846, prgfromnl and 1 other person
If you’re truly 6’3 you should height mog the vast majority of men. Including younger generations. At my HS graduation, this 6’3 guy was nearly, If not a head taller than everybody.

did you edit the post
didn't see the text below

just like when idiots that are 5'9 posing to be 5'11 and saying that they get heightmogged by women

• +1
Reactions: Aero, mikeock, عبد الرحمن and 3 others
just like when idiots that are 5'9 posing to be 5'11 and saying that they get heightmogged by women
Exactly. People on this forum who complain about getting height mogged constantly at 5’11 and up are larping.

• +1
Reactions: عبد الرحمن, chadpreetcel123, MrGlutton and 1 other person
I don't get height mogged often

• +1
Reactions: Blackout.xl
5 9 manlets frauding 6 feet be like

Lmao everyone tells their height wrong even if they dont intendt to, i thought i was 181cm didnt even fraud just measured it but when i measured correctly at hospital i was 176cm, but i did heightnov 70percent of young males, most faggots claiming to be 6 feet 1 are 5 foot 9 frauders lmaoo

• Hmm...
Reactions: Toth's thot
i wish i was 6'7 giga chad. 6'3 isnt enough nowadays. im 6'1 and always get mogged

• +1
Reactions: Kosidius
Yep. At 6'3 youre tall enough. If you think 6'7 or death you doesnt know what youre talki g about. Difference beetween 6'3 and 6'7 is 4in but its much less noticible than 5'11 vs 6'3 for example. Some people need to stop being sibsesed with height. Its good to be tall but its not the most important thing.
i wish i was 6'7 giga chad. 6'3 isnt enough nowadays. im 6'1 and always get mogged
Cope, im 6'1.5 and im getting mogged rarely, usually by dudes that are ugly as me or 4psl not more. Depends where you live but in normal places not like Netherlands at 6'1 youre good. Face start does matter much more when you pass height threashold

6'3 is manlet tbh ngl

I get height mogged once a year.

• +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek and LordNorwood
Yep. At 6'3 youre tall enough. If you think 6'7 or death you doesnt know what youre talki g about. Difference beetween 6'3 and 6'7 is 4in but its much less noticible than 5'11 vs 6'3 for example. Some people need to stop being sibsesed with height. Its good to be tall but its not the most important thing.

Cope, im 6'1.5 and im getting mogged rarely, usually by dudes that are ugly as me or 4psl not more. Depends where you live but in normal places not like Netherlands at 6'1 youre good. Face start does matter much more when you pass height threashold
Almost 6'2 and LDARing
smgdh
get in the FUCKING GYM PIETRO YOU LAZY FUCK

• JFL
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer and Pietrosiek
  • JFL
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer and LordNorwood
I always get heightmogged at 6'5". I'm a manlet indeed

• +1
Reactions: Solidcoin
its over jfl. If you pass minimal height requirements face is becoming more important

and what? you really think that does matter? height works if you have at least averge face
incel mentality
I always get heightmogged at 6'5". I'm a manlet indeed
I know, I heightmog you and I'm two inches shorter than you

• JFL
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
incel mentality
no its not incel mentality, even many users told me that im below averge and rated me as 2.5-3 range. thats not mentality or what, thats trutth, im greatfull for my height, many would call me manlet, but i feel tall and im happy with it. Im observing foids and i see who gets more attention. Mostly dudes with good faces. Height is big halo, there are guys 6'2 and more who have averge faces and they do well but you really need to be that averge facialy at least.

no its not incel mentality, even many users told me that im below averge and rated me as 2.5-3 range. thats not mentality or what, thats trutth, im greatfull for my height, many would call me manlet, but i feel tall and im happy with it. Im observing foids and i see who gets more attention. Mostly dudes with good faces. Height is big halo, there are guys 6'2 and more who have averge faces and they do well but you really need to be that averge facialy at least.
What I mean is incel mentality that you're not trying and not improving
but w/e I don't want to break the veil of irony over our conversation, let's not go farther down this road

• +1
6'6 is the manlet threshold in 2020

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer and LordNorwood
What I mean is incel mentality that you're not trying and not improving
but what i can improve? ok i can get good body but its not gonna make me succesfull with foids. stop

but what i can improve? ok i can get good body but its not gonna make me succesfull with foids. stop
more successful than you are now, I literally see men with faces worse than yours that are with foids everyday, not super attractive foids but decent looking

• +1
more successful than you are now, I literally see men with faces worse than yours that are with foids everyday, not super attractive foids but decent looking
ok i see them too, mostly they are cucks. I see subhuman manlets with hot foids and what odes it mean? I could talk to foids too if i was nt. Its all about it if you want to be with foids. If you want to fuck them you need more

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer, Deleted member 2486 and LordNorwood
ok i see them too, mostly they are cucks. I see subhuman manlets with hot foids and what odes it mean? I could talk to foids too if i was nt. Its all about it if you want to be with foids. If you want to fuck them you need more

• +1
Yes and what? I dont want that and you propably too

• So Sad
Reactions: LordNorwood
5 9 manlets frauding 6 feet be like

Lmao everyone tells their height wrong even if they dont intendt to, i thought i was 181cm didnt even fraud just measured it but when i measured correctly at hospital i was 176cm, but i did heightnov 70percent of young males, most faggots claiming to be 6 feet 1 are 5 foot 9 frauders lmaoo
Fuck the hospital measurements. Measure your height with a book fam

It's over for me, I'm 5ft10 and I'm 15 and a half, my mom is like 5ft5 and my dads like 6ft2 and a half. It pisses me off, I'm not taller.

Just not be from the Netherlands theory, too many 6'5+ guys at my school

Am a legit 5'10 ( 179 cm ) bare footed and get height mogged by women but rarely.

Just not be from the Netherlands theory, too many 6'5+ guys at my school
and i could be the shit out of all of them

just tall

no testosterone or frame

dutch and german girls prefer high t refugees

190-195cm is the golden height range. This is where most men are undeniably tall yet athletic, unlike 200cm+ who are mostly lanklets