If you want to LDAR, don't drag other usera down

LowTierNormie

LowTierNormie

Life is good
Title.
Most fuckers around here just want to find reason to either cope or LDAR. If this applies to you, don't drag other user into your shit.

You don't need to be +6ft or have a 7/10 face to get pussy. In fact, I am 5'9, I've been rated 4/10 in this forum (pics are still around), and I have gotten pussy.

You just need to be average enough to get pussy (Not top tier pussy tho). Even if you are ugly right now, a lot of you can get to normie level. Forget about being chad and focus on starting instead of spending all your day on crying.

We'll make it guys, don't lose hope

• +1
Reactions: haircutcel, Whyamihere and Redrighthand
bro is 5'9 tall in spain?
last time I was there everybody seemed to be around 5'7

• +1
Reactions: LowTierNormie
It is average for 20 years old.~40yo are 5'7 tho, you are right

Altough certain zones are shorther (Andalucía for example, mostly the south is shorter)

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: SikKunt
i need double jaw

Title.
Most fuckers around here just want to find reason to either cope or LDAR. If this applies to you, don't drag other user into your shit.

You don't need to be +6ft or have a 7/10 face to get pussy. In fact, I am 5'9, I've been rated 4/10 in this forum (pics are still around), and I have gotten pussy.

You just need to be average enough to get pussy (Not top tier pussy tho). Even if you are ugly right now, a lot of you can get to normie level. Forget about being chad and focus on starting instead of spending all your day on crying.

What's The point Of being a Simpilton and getting average femoids Pussy. This place is for guys who want to ascend a mens forum. I want high genetic quality so I can have superior babies And I wanna avoid being a Betabuxx at all costs. But yh man I agree with people who are LDARing saying it is over for 5/10s and rating them 2 fuck those losers. I am LDARing and I am completely honest and not biased that's why people always PM for a good rating

• +1
I went on vacation to spain about 2 weeks ago far south, 95% are shorter than me and I'm 5 foot 7 its over for them

• +1
Reactions: hebbewem and LowTierNormie
What's The point Of being a Simpilton and getting average femoids Pussy. This place is for guys who want to ascend a mens forum. I want high genetic quality so I can have superior babies And I wanna avoid being a Betabuxx at all costs. But yh man I agree with people who are LDARing saying it is over for 5/10s and rating them 2 fuck those losers. I am LDARing and I am completely honest and not biased that's why people always PM for a good rating
PM me then brah, I need to get a reality check again, since I was feeling attractive these past month :lul:
To be honest, looksmaxing will improve your looks, but your genetica will be shit anyway. And for most people, we can only increase 1 or 2 points without suegery, so reaching true Chad levels is hard unless you had a good base to begi with
I went on vacation to spain about 2 weeks ago far south, 95% are shorter than me and I'm 5 foot 7 its over for them
This. South Spain is short as fuck.North Spain is quite close to both France and Italy in average Height

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt and Deleted member 1180
How do you cope with being 5'9?
Personally I'm already self conscious of being 5'11 this height doesn't cut it any more on college campuses.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Redrighthand and LowTierNormie
yeah some have it bad. and some look straight out of islamabad.
but I guess the females don't have high expectations, as they are as subhuman as the males.
good looking spaniards can be top tier tho, both male and female

• +1
but I guess the females don't have high expectations, as they are as subhuman as the males.
ye but hypergamy.
but they're also subhuman, all 30+ ones are legit disgusting, saggy skin and shit everything.

• +1
How do you cope with being 5'9?
Personally I'm already self conscious of being 5'11 this height doesn't cut it any more on college campuses.
I'm 5'9.5 actually (Not like it is much better).
I always wear thick shoes, and I will start using lifts soon
My campus is full of STEM nerds, and a lot of them are literal manlets, so I cope thinking I'm taller than them
yeah some have it bad. and some look straight out of islamabad.
good looking spaniards can be top tier tho, both male and female
South Spain is truly bad looking. It is full of shit skins and half muslims.
Here in the north we are pale with dark hair, perfect combo

• Woah
I'm 5'9.5 actually (Not like it is much better).
I always wear thick shoes, and I will start using lifts soon
My campus is full of STEM nerds, and a lot of them are literal manlets, so I cope thinking I'm taller than them

South Spain is truly bad looking. It is full of shit skins and half muslims.
Here in the north we are pale with dark hair, perfect combo
Stuff like this makes me want to move to a Manlet country and be a mog machine

Forget about Europe and North America then. 5'9 is the minimum average.
South America and Africa suck quite hard. Asia is the only decent place I would say
How tall btw?

Forget about Europe and North America then. 5'9 is the minimum average.
South America and Africa suck quite hard. Asia is the only decent place I would say

How tall btw?
No point moving to Africa, I’m 6’0’’ barely above average on a uni campus in the UK

No point moving to Africa, I’m 6’0’’ barely above average on a uni campus in the UK
My brother is 6'1 and he is a fucking mogg Machine, I barely see people taller than him in Spain.

My brother is 6'1 and he is a fucking mogg Machine, I barely see people taller than him in Spain.

I was in Madrid recently and people were for sure noticably shorter than the UK, by maybe 1 inch on average, I wouldn’t say I felt like a mog machine though. The girls were very attractive, a lot better than white girls in the UK on average, the guys were probably not as good looking as guys in the UK however they generally seemed much lower inhibition and more masculine behaviour

Title.

Fookin tru man, I believe with social skills and statusmaxx you can even get top tier pussy

I was in Madrid recently and people were for sure noticably shorter than the UK, by maybe 1 inch on average, I wouldn’t say I felt like a mog machine though. The girls were very attractive, a lot better than white girls in the UK on average, the guys were probably not as good looking as guys in the UK however they generally seemed much lower inhibition and more masculine behaviour
Yeah, average here is 5'9 , and it must be 5'10 in the UK.

Fookin tru man, I believe with social skills and statusmaxx you can even get top tier pussy
Not unless you are decently good looking.
Top Tier pussy is hard to get. They have a lot to chose from