If you want your parents to make you chad you need to fake rotmax

Kenickie

Kenickie

Iceman
Basically be an actor and pretend you can't even take a shower or eat because you are not happy with your looks and keep asking for cosmetic procedures if you have NPD and are a good manipulator this should work but it takes awhile and boom you get free cosmetic implants then go do whatever you want and leave their house JFL

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 5608, CursedOne, EdwardCullen and 4 others
@Copemaxxing

• JFL
Reactions: Copemaxxing
Ngl I mentally ill maxxed and gotta get bimax now jfl

• +1
Reactions: Kenickie
@Won'tStopNoodling deez niggaz copying you

• JFL
Reactions: JihadChad
Personally I just told them in a very straightforward manner that if they don't fund my surgeries I'm gonna kill myself.

• JFL
Reactions: DutchPrettyBoy, CursedOne, EdwardCullen and 1 other person
Personally I just told them in a very straightforward manner that if they don't fund my surgeries I'm gonna kill myself.
personally you're autistic but hey who am I to judge

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5818 and Deleted member 6963
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1862
Manchild

How do you have self respect doing shit like this?

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 7776 and Slyfex8
Basically be an actor and pretend you can't even take a shower or eat because you are not happy with your looks and keep asking for cosmetic procedures if you have NPD and are a good manipulator this should work but it takes awhile and boom you get free cosmetic implants then go do whatever you want and leave their house JFL
I don't need to be an actor

Manchild

Because he genuinely feels like that. Once you're blackpilled, knowing how badly you are treated for your looks and how good chad is treat for his looks is suicidal.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7776 and EdwardCullen
if i tried that my parents wouldnt care cuz they also know its over for me

if i tried that my parents wouldnt care cuz they also know its over for me
Then just get loans or make dirty money and spend it all on surgeries. They can't take the implants out of your face to repay your debt.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5608, Kenickie, Deleted member 7776 and 1 other person
Then just get loans or make dirty money and spend it all on surgeries. They can't take the implants out of your face to repay your debt.
i looksmaxxed a lot these last two years and went from 3 to 4.5-5 psl. no surgeries just a lot of skinmaxx and hair maxx with height insoles and wider shoulders

Manchild

I don't have self-respect coz my life is shit in the first place. Self-respect is huge cope, it's on par with "love yourself" bullshit.
Bitch I can't love myself if my life is shit for factors outside my control

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7725
i looksmaxxed a lot these last two years and went from 3 to 4.5-5 psl. no surgeries just a lot of skinmaxx and hair maxx with height insoles and wider shoulders
You should do that, every normie does that by the time they're in high school. Surgeries are what give you the edge.

I don't have self-respect coz my life is shit in the first place. Self-respect is huge cope, it's on par with "love yourself" bullshit.
Bitch I can't love myself if my life is shit for factors outside my control
100% agree. You've been treated bad because you're ugly. It's not any kind of bad luck or coincidence. Why not change something if you can?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7776