If you were 5'6" would me would you get LL or cope with lifts and focus on face instead?

Deleted member 5583

Deleted member 5583

Bypassing the hassle and focusing on other things vs going through it to be atleast 5'9" – 5'11" at the risk of looking slightly disproportionate. Also I have a roughly 19 inch clavicle, so could be a problem? 5'11" wingspan though.

like me* title

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Luke LLL, Chadeep and 2 others
i would do ll ngl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, sloopnoob, Luke LLL and 4 others
bump

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
I’d save up for LL. There’s no way I could live knowing I’m that short. Even if the procedure only made me 2 inches taller it’d still be worth it. If I became 5’8 after the procedure I’d wear lifts to become 5’10/5’11 and then focus on face.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Luke LLL, Chadeep and 7 others
Bypassing the hassle and focusing on other things vs going through it to be atleast 5'9" – 5'11" at the risk of looking slightly disproportionate. Also I have a roughly 19 inch clavicle, so could be a problem? 5'11" wingspan though.

like me* title
Wish i had your proportions / wingspan

Obviously LL

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Luke LLL, Chadeep and 1 other person
with 5'11 wingspan without problem you can go up to 5'10

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Luke LLL, Chadeep and 2 others
Tbh I would rope

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Squirtoutmabooty, Chadeep and 1 other person
  • +1
buut my sitting height is quite low, would that be a problem?
no, just hold good posture while sitting
i had 5-6 inches taller friends who didnt care about posture while sitting and i was on their level.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 2205, Chadeep and 3 others
I'd use lifts and focus on face first since ll alone costs a fuck ton.

you could reach 5'8 with any sort of lifts.

Height is utter cope without face to back it up and ll will never make you tall enough to the point where you can just roid for foid

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 110, Chadeep and 4 others
I'd use lifts and focus on face first since ll alone costs a fuck ton.

you could reach 5'8 with any sort of lifts.

Height is utter cope without face to back it up and ll will never make you tall enough to the point where you can just roid for foid
needed if your gf is within 5'8-5'11 range.:feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

• +1
Ll unless you can find a girl shorter than you. But even they still demand a 6ft chad

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, PubertyMaxxer, Greeicy and 1 other person
LL before its too late and youre oldcel

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, PubertyMaxxer and Deleted member 5583
do some yoga tbh, it can lengthen your torso by an inch or two if you invest time in it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 5583
Im 5'7 and I dont consider doing anything which will make me look like a slenderman jfl, better just wear lifts

• +1

like me* title
Idk can 5,6 is 170cm right? I guess you could fraud it with shoes tbh. Would focus on face because without face it doesnt benefit you anyway

• +1
do some yoga tbh, it can lengthen your torso by an inch or two if you invest time in it
+letro or aromasin together with glucosamine
It can give 1.5-2cm or so with yoga but for manlet every cm counts.

• +1
Idk can 5,6 is 170cm right? I guess you could fraud it with shoes tbh. Would focus on face because without face it doesnt benefit you anyway
167 – 168 cm

• +1
Rope implants

• So Sad
  • +1
  • +1
How much could you fraud with shoes and posture? I heard LL will make you crippled if you are older idk
Upto 172 – 173 cm 5'8. Maybe I can say I'm 5'9 because people think I'm 5'7 anyway. LL won't cripple and be fine if done by a good doctor, reasonable length and using the latest device (stryde nail).

• +1
I would 100% get a LL and would wear thick boots with lifts

• +1
There have been big improvements in LL as well. New method of doing it is a lot less painful and much lower risk of infection etc. Probably one of the best surgeries to get that will move you up a few points. Treatment and recovery takes less than 1/2 a year and 4-5 inch increase in length is realistic. Again get this asap only downside of course is its very expensive especially for shortcels who will have a very hard time getting that amount of money early in life whereas giga chads makes 7 figures a year just off his looks. You will get higher salary have much easier time getting women and look down on shortcels who couldnt afford the surgery themselves. For shortcels this surgery should have priority over all else

• +1
There have been big improvements in LL as well. New method of doing it is a lot less painful and much lower risk of infection etc. Probably one of the best surgeries to get that will move you up a few points. Treatment and recovery takes less than 1/2 a year and 4-5 inch increase in length is realistic. Again get this asap only downside of course is its very expensive especially for shortcels who will have a very hard time getting that amount of money early in life whereas giga chads makes 7 figures a year just off his looks. You will get higher salary have much easier time getting women and look down on shortcels who couldnt afford the surgery themselves. For shortcels this surgery should have priority over all else
For two segments (4–6") it does take a full year

• +1
Upto 172 – 173 cm 5'8. Maybe I can say I'm 5'9 because people think I'm 5'7 anyway. LL won't cripple and be fine if done by a good doctor, reasonable length and using the latest device (stryde nail).
If its really safe and you can afford i would do it and wear shoes

• +1
2 inches tibia 2 inches femur and ur fine proportions wise trust me

go to paley institute or a swiss place

its gonna be about 120k so have a paymant plan and initial deposit

im doing 40k deposit and then 80k over 2 years in installments of payments of around 4k a month

also working from home as a software engineer making 6 figs to pay it off, saying i have a knee problem and needed it

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, PubertyMaxxer and Deleted member 5583
Just imagine going from 5'6 to 6'0 or even 6'1. should be enough lifefuel for you to put all the money you can get towards saving up for this surgery. Im getting this as well at 5'9 but will wait till after I finish uni. Cant wait much longer though or oldcell

• +1
Just imagine going from 5'6 to 6'0 or even 6'1. should be enough lifefuel for you to put all the money you can get towards saving up for this surgery. Im getting this as well at 5'9 but will wait till after I finish uni. Cant wait much longer though or oldcell
sounds very tempting but at 6'1" I will look absolutely ridiculous lol

• +1
this will be your biggest regret if you dont get it. I dont think there will be any better options in the near future

• +1
this will be your biggest regret if you dont get it. I dont think there will be any better options in the near future
I will definitely get it. 5'6" is subhuman height even in urban India.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, PubertyMaxxer and MaxillaIsEverything
5'6? :feelswhy:

• +1
Absolute state of LL surgery spammers in this thread JFL

Just have 100k+ bro
Just stay home for a fucking year bro
Just be completely invisible before and after bro
Just get humiliated after they find out you had LL surgery bro
Just have weird instantly noticable proportions bro

You are all delusional tbh
If you care that much about height just get custom made lift shoes AND THEN MAYBE think about LL.

With that amount of time and money you could get things that would be far more worth it.
You can numerous FACE surgeries and then just slay short girls or go to a 3rd world country to play godmode.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Vidyacoper
LL. Welcome to my world. :cry:

• +1
Don't get LL right now. If you're young, wait 5 years.

• +1
personally I would need arm lengthening to make it work so doubt it will happen

• +1
Absolute state of LL surgery spammers in this thread JFL

Just have 100k+ bro
Just stay home for a fucking year bro
Just be completely invisible before and after bro
Just get humiliated after they find out you had LL surgery bro
Just have weird instantly noticable proportions bro

You are all delusional tbh
If you care that much about height just get custom made lift shoes AND THEN MAYBE think about LL.

With that amount of time and money you could get things that would be far more worth it.
You can numerous FACE surgeries and then just slay short girls or go to a 3rd world country to play godmode.
exactly
they dont understand the implications of LL surgery lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 110
exactly
they dont understand the implications of LL surgery lol
I have done by research and I'm prepared to face the implications but my original post was to emphasize the benefit of the doubt. I live in a third world country already (India). Maybe my height neurosis is perceived but I do feel short so yeah.

• +1
I have done by research and I'm prepared to face the implications but my original post was to emphasize the benefit of the doubt. I live in a third world country already (India). Maybe my height neurosis is perceived but I do feel short so yeah.
if u live in india and ur 5'6 whats the point lol
get it if u want then, wont make u attractive

• +1
if u live in india and ur 5'6 whats the point lol
get it if u want then, wont make u attractive
In upper class areas, malls, airports and among my age group I feel small and puny

• +1
Going against the grain, but i'd go for face personally- only because my absolute slayer of a friend is only like an inch and a half taller than you, but has a handsome face and gets untold pussy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Vidyacoper and Deleted member 5583
Personally i would get shotgun implants

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, sloopnoob and balding17yomanletcel
5'6 is enough

• +1
id rope

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 6401 and Squirtoutmabooty