IF you were a Chad you would fucking know it, no excuses (daily reminder)

D

Deleted member 20704

Doesn't vibe with humans much anymore.
Just decided to walk to a local shopping area where an old "friend" used so orbit me. Well, lo and behold ... She tries some PUA on me again.

It's so easy ... And I'm not even Chad.

This reminded me of how obvious it is when you're a healthy, obvious, IRL GL dude/Chad/Chadlite/even HTN ... You will definitely know it, NO excuses. You won't wake up and ask yourself, "Fuck! I feel bad today ... Am I subhuman or am I a Chad? Let me take some selfies...."

There are no unware Chads ... There are no obvious good looking dudes, even if not Chads, who don't know they have some edge. I think this is like being rich and not being aware of it ... Impossible. You can hang out with poor people and not flaunt money, but at the end of the day Chad knows he won the lottery. There's no way anyone can be self-aware, attractive & not know how valuable those looks can be in self-fulfillment.

Don't listen to any BS about so-called Chads on here saying life isn't easier, cooler, smoother, more enthusiastic, etc. Looks are everything & make life 10x easier. So nobody who has enough of these and is self-aware/understanding of this reality knows his/her looks work to their advantage in various ways in life. So regardless, the bottom line is nobody who isn't dumb with enough of an advantage won't NOT realize it.

A restaurant manager knows his place compared to a cashier; a CEO knows where stands when around a janitor; etc. It's not always extremes either but to say people don't naturally realize these subtle looks differences is crazy. GigaChad to Incel is like Elon Musk to homeless man.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Pikabro, Deleted member 21735, FailedNormieManlet and 7 others
Life is like a tutorial for me
While others have to play it on hardcore mode

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20704
Life is like a tutorial for me
While others have to play it on hardcore mode
averagejoe

True like you might not know if your a htn or a mtn or you might not know if your a 4.3 or a 4.4 but you'll definitely know if your a chad

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
True like you might not know if your a htn or a mtn or you might not know if your a 4.3 or a 4.4 but you'll definitely know if your a chad
you will know if you are htn and above.

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
i hat you but youa re right

• +1
Reactions: Survivor95