If you were a girl, would you fuck your current self?

M

mojopin

It’s all fucking satire
I had a moment earlier where I looked in the mirror and thought ngl if I was a girl I’d take myself right then and there.

gay

• +1
Reactions: CupOfCoffee, Insomniac and androidcel
If I was a girl I would sell my panties and socks to cucks. Easy money. :feelshaha:

• +1
Reactions: Heirio
more videos:woke:

Sounds like body transfer hentai, which is pretty cool

• +1
Reactions: mojopin
I think i'd smash my looksmatch ngl

I've been thinking about this and i allways come to the conclusion that I wouldn't do it sober but if i were drunk.

• +1
I wouldn't tbh. I'd be disgusted by my dick NGL.

• +1
If I was a landwhale:feelsbadman:

yes

i wonder what my dick would feel like while in the perspective of a girl with a vagina, might give me an ego boost. cant be gay either since its glorified masturbation and heterosexual

Yes

• +1
Reactions: Swagwaffle
I fuck myself as a man so i believe so yes

Feel handsome in the mirror but i feel deformed when other people take pics of me. So im not sure

one time i stared at my own butt cheeks in the mirror pretended they are foids and fapped. (this was pre-virgin days)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 701 and androidcel
one time i stared at my own butt cheeks in the mirror pretended they are foids and fapped. (this was pre-virgin days)
@Nibba does it ngl tbh tbqh ngl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 701 and Swagwaffle
Well it depends.

If I'm a vast majority, if not all, of modern women, I wouldn't. The male StormlitAqua is a 4/10 autist with NCT, round face, eyes too close together, teeth crooked inward, and skin blemishes (not acne thankfully) that make him looks mediocre on a good day. I can spend 20 minutes on tinder and find way better.

If I'm one of maybe 500 good traditional Christian women in the USA, I would love male StormlitAqua. He's devout and traditional in his beliefs, he owns his own home and car to which he can provide for me, he would be a great father to our children, and would treat me with good Christian Love. He would be faithful to me.

Last edited:
I'd get smashed by myself so hard ngl

if nothing else I'll put a bag on the male me's head and bang based on dick size

I’d fuck me so hard.

As a girl I could do better than me solely based off being a girl.

I'd get smashed by myself so hard ngl

if nothing else I'll put a bag on the male me's head and bang based on dick size
I wish I met your dog :feelsbadman:

It would be my duty

As long as I don't see my face.

Ngl I'd suck myself drier than the Sahara Desert.

Hell no I'm such a loser.

• +1
Reactions: ovrck
I
no i would have standards