• No

Votes: 16 59.3%
  • Go ER

Votes: 10 37.0%

• Total voters
rockndogs

rockndogs

ok
Would you change your face/body/height/dicksize/race (and so on) with a really ugly truecel bro (who is blackpilled ofc) so he can enjoy life?

I would ded srs

Go ER

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: pisslord, itsoverbuddyboyo, ZyzzReincarnate and 2 others
go cho

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: itsoverbuddyboyo, ZyzzReincarnate, RichardSpencel and 1 other person
I dont understand the question

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and SikKunt
I dont understand the question

If you were a GL mentalcel would you change your face/body/height/dicksize/race (and so on) with a really ugly truecel bro (who is blackpilled ofc) so he can enjoy life?

• JFL
Reactions: ElliotRodgerJr and RichardSpencel
@Demonstrator

Ur peakkkkkkkk mentalcel, seen ur face u filthy model
love you

• WTF
  • Love it
Reactions: Demonstrator and RichardSpencel
I'll take @Insomniac's hair follicles

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: ZyzzReincarnate, AspiringChad, RichardSpencel and 3 others
Wo
If you were a GL mentalcel would you change your face/body/height/dicksize/race (and so on) with a really ugly truecel bro (who is blackpilled ofc) so he can enjoy life?
Would I go from Chad to incel so another person I dont know can be a Chad?

• +1
Reactions: ChoSeungHui
I'll take @Insomniac's hair follicles
ḩ̶̨̧̛̛̞̫͕̟̬̘̫̲̼̻̰̘͎̱̙͓̠͕͖̮̱̺̞̩̤̻͎̰͍̲̝̯̲͉̲̻̖̮͎̘͚̗̬͎̰̻͌͒̿̈́̍͋̍̿̔̓̿̽͆͋̇̌̈́͛͊͊̍̿̾͒͗͊̆̄̍̈̽̈́͆́̄̐̑̇́͐̿͋͛̄͑̈́̋̚̕̚̚̚̚͠͝͝͝͝͝͠ả̶̢̨̡̧̡̢̧̢̢̧̧̧̧̨̛̺̯̙̣̹͇̪̟̘̙̗̲̻͚̮̠̟̼̣͖͓͎͉̰̯̘̰̭̺̤͕̫͚͎̼̫̤̳̲̱͙̱͉̗͔̦̯̤̜̙̹̟̖̭̘͇̯͇̲̮̘̺̩̤̹͉͈̼̟̙̜̱̠̹͇̞̠̼̟͉̯̼͎̭͔͙͔̟̲͔͖̖̹̜̪̤͕̪̬̮̫͍̮̬̺̻̘̟̖͇̥̰̩̙̥̰̯̻̫̼̱̜̺̣̝̝̤͕̮̱͍̤͍̯̙͙͙̯̠̻̮̘̰͎͇͍͍̯̹̭̲̩̥̩͙̳͚͔̗̪̫̰̊̅̍͊̊̇͐̅̓̑̏̓̇̒͐̇̐̐̔͆̈́́̋̇̄̉̑͑̄̑̇̏̿̀̌́̿̾̾͊̅͒̿͌̌̄̈́̒͒̋͂̓̓͊̒̈́̒́̉̃͛̀̓͂̅̆̓̀̆̉͛̒͛̋̋̾̈́̔̄͂͛̅́̏̒̓̋̒̈́̈́̍̾̑͛̈́̔̋̄̾̂̃̎͗́͊͌͐̇͘̕̕̕͘̕̕̚͘͜͜͜͝͝͝͠͠͝͠͠͝͝ͅͅͅi̴̧̨̧̢̨̧̡̨̡̢̨̢̡̛̛̛̛̛̻͎̺̞̱̝̭̗̭̦̗͕͈̳̠̯͔̬͎̞͎̬̦̺̝̻̞̱͓̰̣͙̞͉͉̞̯̬̳̯͓̥̱͍͎͚̙͇̮̼̣̲̲̣͍̟͎̲͕̝̦̠̪̦̻̳̲̦̺̟̙̩̟̗̜̱̖͎͚͖͓̩͇̝͍̦̱̥̜̼̙̥̜̤͈̯̟̞̣̥͖͔͍͎̥̲̪͍̤̬̹͕̠̲̹͓͚̯̬̥̣͓͍͂̑̀̐̉̓͒̏͛̐͌͛̃̀͊̀͒͊̈́̄͛̓́̈́̽͌̂̄̂̾̄̽̏̌́͋̽́̌͒̑̑̃͋̐̿̎̋̈́̈́̈́̊̋̋̑̇̉̾͂͂͆͗̇̑͊̈́͛̔̀̋̋̑̀̇̈̀̈́̂̈́͆͒̓̏͊̀̅̃̌͊̋̓͐̃̾̉̆͒͑̈́̾̅̂̋̂͆̽̏̈̈̈́̍́̈́͂̔͛̚̕͘͘̚̚̕̕̚͜͜͜͜͠͠͝͠͝͠͠͠͝͝͠͠͝͝͠ͅͅͅŕ̵̡̢̡̧̧̧̢̢̧̧̨̡̨̨̧̡̢̨̧̧̢̨̢̛̙͔̼͚͓̭̥͚̣̣͕̭̠̺̦̮͔̳͇̦͖͍̗̻̥̦͚̪̱̬̟͉̳̪̞͍̜̪̪͈̬͈̮͇͙̤̮͉͖̺̝̞͈̩͖̖̹̤̜͕̗̦͉̫̘̗̩̣̪͔̝̯͈̙̯̥̻͓̱̜̤̠͙͎̺̩͔͓̤̗̝͕̭̭̤̯͈͕̞̥̥̩͉̳̱̝͍͚̭̹͖͍̼̞̥̣̙͍̠̝̻͔̞͚̜̮̗͉̣̠̥̭̲̞̱̙̗̥̬̼̥̮͈͔̩̱̘̠̾̋̾̈́̂̐̿̈͆̒͂̓͐̋̀̿̒̅̓̽̽̄̍̀̄̑͂̍́̀̈͂̈͛͊́͆̆̐͛͊͌̂̏͐̒̒̑̾̑̋̑͗́̔̇́̅͘͜͝͠͝͝͝͠͝ͅͅͅͅͅͅͅş̷̧̡̢̨̢̡̛̛̛̛͙͚̪̣͖̬̯̮͈̮͕̳̳͉͔͓̫̹̝̰̟͚̥̱̦͍̟̗̭̦̲͍̯̫͉̩̝̲̲͓̬̲̼̣͈̱͖͙̹̗̠̮̜͓̳̠̥͎͕̥̥̫̯̬̘͎̳͇̲̖̼̹͈̥͙͕̻̰̪̮̻͒̇̔̅͋͂̍̋͊̎̄̍̅͂͗̂̌̈́̈́̍̀͂̀̅̄̈́̎̉̌̑́͂̈́͛̋̍̆͛̓̃́͐́̿̾͋̀̓̽̅̈̏́́͗̓̐́̊̽̄̓̋̉͒̂̏̓͌͗̀̒̔̉̔̅́̈́́̃̃̓͆̆̎̽̀͌̄͛̔̈́̒̈́͆̓̊͐̉͗͆̑̂̓͋͒͑̀̽̾̒̇͘̕̕̚̕͘̕̕̕͘̚͜͠͠͠͝͝͠͠͝ͅͅͅͅͅ ̸̧̧̢̧̡̡̨̢̨̡̧̢̧̡̨̧̧̛̛̛̛̛̗̯̠͔̩͚͇͇͚̜̺̬̥͕̗͙̻͈̟̮͇̫̦̖̳̯̹̹̳̺̙̝̼̲̙͚̫̥̤̰͚̯͈̤̹̻̯̺̤̥̞̱̲̯͈̬̲͓̞̠͙̘̗̜͓̰̻̼̩͍̞͚̪̖͔̼̻͚̯̜̝̗̫̮̳̲̮̪͓̦͇͉̣̹̠̜̤̬̭̹̙̝̪̣̫͈̪̥͖̻̜̺͖̬̱̺̯̰͔̺̳͚̮̖͍͙̙͍͓̬͉͍̜̣͈̖̫̱͙̞̣̯͕̮͙͔͖̝̤͓͚͔̪͔̭̟̲̬͔̯̤̗͈͎͉̦̟̫̿̇̅̈́́͗́́̀̆̌̿̽̀̊͂̑͋̄̿̇͊͑̋̏̈́̈͗̔̋̑͗̀̋͑̊̿̏͆̄̅̑̄̈́̄̇̈́̍͌̋̅̽̃̓̅͒͒̈́͆̈́̆̐͋͛͒̆́̃̅̓͋͒͛̀͌̓̓͂͌̌̌́́͆̌̔́̄͑̎̆̂̉̆̋͋̾͐̿̿̿̽͑͊͌̀̎̇́́̇͗̓̽͐̌͆̑̓̄̓̿͂̐͆̓̾̄̾͊̐̈́̇̓̾͛̏́̆̈́́̅͑̏̿̓́̀̽̈́͗́͒̅̃́͊͆̇͒̀́̍͘͘̚̕̚̚̚̚͘̕͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͠͝͝͠͠͝͝͝͝͠͝ͅm̴̧̧̧̰̼̬͕̘̖̠̫̯̖̜̟̺̮̥͎̟̹̩̻̟̩͇̻̥̰̦̯̞̱̹͈̬͖͕̄̀̆̿͗̈̔̀̅͌̊̃̆̄̓̋̇̀̋̉̓̈̍͂͛̋̎̆̏̑̽̽͂̏͛̒̚͝ę̶̢̨̧̧̢̨̛̗̯̪̲͕̲͍̯͖͇̞̻̞͉͖̝͕̝̳͈̪͉̥̣̬͉͎̗̗̣̰͚̻̖̖͚̭̯̟͔̠̩̺͙̺̼͍͓̘̗̪̣͇̘͇͖̹̣̙̼̥̫͉̙̞͕̬̦̻̲̭̫̲͕̝̙̗̖͚̪͉̖̝̭̯͕̞͈̖̥̝̙̰̜̥̱͎͎͖̹͔̘̹̣̦̩̘͚͈̞̪̺̹͖͉̗̪͓̯̞̟̦̲͇̮̝̪̤̙͉̣̦̬͎̮̘͕͒͛̓͐̑̽͌̌̐̇̉̀̽̆̆͗͆̒͊͛̂͌̑̉̓̇͋̉͑̓͋̉̿͗̑̄̈́͛̊̍̓͗̇̌͌̈́̆̀̎͌̾̂̏̓͘͘̚͘̕͘̕͜͜͜͜͝͝ͅͅͅͅͅͅ

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: ChoSeungHui and rockndogs
Wo

Would I go from Chad to incel so another person I dont know can be a Chad?

GL, not chad. You cant be a incel being a chad. And this another person is a NT blackpilled truecel who already tried to looksmax

ḩ̶̨̧̛̛̞̫͕̟̬̘̫̲̼̻̰̘͎̱̙͓̠͕͖̮̱̺̞̩̤̻͎̰͍̲̝̯̲͉̲̻̖̮͎̘͚̗̬͎̰̻͌͒̿̈́̍͋̍̿̔̓̿̽͆͋̇̌̈́͛͊͊̍̿̾͒͗͊̆̄̍̈̽̈́͆́̄̐̑̇́͐̿͋͛̄͑̈́̋̚̕̚̚̚̚͠͝͝͝͝͝͠ả̶̢̨̡̧̡̢̧̢̢̧̧̧̧̨̛̺̯̙̣̹͇̪̟̘̙̗̲̻͚̮̠̟̼̣͖͓͎͉̰̯̘̰̭̺̤͕̫͚͎̼̫̤̳̲̱͙̱͉̗͔̦̯̤̜̙̹̟̖̭̘͇̯͇̲̮̘̺̩̤̹͉͈̼̟̙̜̱̠̹͇̞̠̼̟͉̯̼͎̭͔͙͔̟̲͔͖̖̹̜̪̤͕̪̬̮̫͍̮̬̺̻̘̟̖͇̥̰̩̙̥̰̯̻̫̼̱̜̺̣̝̝̤͕̮̱͍̤͍̯̙͙͙̯̠̻̮̘̰͎͇͍͍̯̹̭̲̩̥̩͙̳͚͔̗̪̫̰̊̅̍͊̊̇͐̅̓̑̏̓̇̒͐̇̐̐̔͆̈́́̋̇̄̉̑͑̄̑̇̏̿̀̌́̿̾̾͊̅͒̿͌̌̄̈́̒͒̋͂̓̓͊̒̈́̒́̉̃͛̀̓͂̅̆̓̀̆̉͛̒͛̋̋̾̈́̔̄͂͛̅́̏̒̓̋̒̈́̈́̍̾̑͛̈́̔̋̄̾̂̃̎͗́͊͌͐̇͘̕̕̕͘̕̕̚͘͜͜͜͝͝͝͠͠͝͠͠͝͝ͅͅͅi̴̧̨̧̢̨̧̡̨̡̢̨̢̡̛̛̛̛̛̻͎̺̞̱̝̭̗̭̦̗͕͈̳̠̯͔̬͎̞͎̬̦̺̝̻̞̱͓̰̣͙̞͉͉̞̯̬̳̯͓̥̱͍͎͚̙͇̮̼̣̲̲̣͍̟͎̲͕̝̦̠̪̦̻̳̲̦̺̟̙̩̟̗̜̱̖͎͚͖͓̩͇̝͍̦̱̥̜̼̙̥̜̤͈̯̟̞̣̥͖͔͍͎̥̲̪͍̤̬̹͕̠̲̹͓͚̯̬̥̣͓͍͂̑̀̐̉̓͒̏͛̐͌͛̃̀͊̀͒͊̈́̄͛̓́̈́̽͌̂̄̂̾̄̽̏̌́͋̽́̌͒̑̑̃͋̐̿̎̋̈́̈́̈́̊̋̋̑̇̉̾͂͂͆͗̇̑͊̈́͛̔̀̋̋̑̀̇̈̀̈́̂̈́͆͒̓̏͊̀̅̃̌͊̋̓͐̃̾̉̆͒͑̈́̾̅̂̋̂͆̽̏̈̈̈́̍́̈́͂̔͛̚̕͘͘̚̚̕̕̚͜͜͜͜͠͠͝͠͝͠͠͠͝͝͠͠͝͝͠ͅͅͅŕ̵̡̢̡̧̧̧̢̢̧̧̨̡̨̨̧̡̢̨̧̧̢̨̢̛̙͔̼͚͓̭̥͚̣̣͕̭̠̺̦̮͔̳͇̦͖͍̗̻̥̦͚̪̱̬̟͉̳̪̞͍̜̪̪͈̬͈̮͇͙̤̮͉͖̺̝̞͈̩͖̖̹̤̜͕̗̦͉̫̘̗̩̣̪͔̝̯͈̙̯̥̻͓̱̜̤̠͙͎̺̩͔͓̤̗̝͕̭̭̤̯͈͕̞̥̥̩͉̳̱̝͍͚̭̹͖͍̼̞̥̣̙͍̠̝̻͔̞͚̜̮̗͉̣̠̥̭̲̞̱̙̗̥̬̼̥̮͈͔̩̱̘̠̾̋̾̈́̂̐̿̈͆̒͂̓͐̋̀̿̒̅̓̽̽̄̍̀̄̑͂̍́̀̈͂̈͛͊́͆̆̐͛͊͌̂̏͐̒̒̑̾̑̋̑͗́̔̇́̅͘͜͝͠͝͝͝͠͝ͅͅͅͅͅͅͅş̷̧̡̢̨̢̡̛̛̛̛͙͚̪̣͖̬̯̮͈̮͕̳̳͉͔͓̫̹̝̰̟͚̥̱̦͍̟̗̭̦̲͍̯̫͉̩̝̲̲͓̬̲̼̣͈̱͖͙̹̗̠̮̜͓̳̠̥͎͕̥̥̫̯̬̘͎̳͇̲̖̼̹͈̥͙͕̻̰̪̮̻͒̇̔̅͋͂̍̋͊̎̄̍̅͂͗̂̌̈́̈́̍̀͂̀̅̄̈́̎̉̌̑́͂̈́͛̋̍̆͛̓̃́͐́̿̾͋̀̓̽̅̈̏́́͗̓̐́̊̽̄̓̋̉͒̂̏̓͌͗̀̒̔̉̔̅́̈́́̃̃̓͆̆̎̽̀͌̄͛̔̈́̒̈́͆̓̊͐̉͗͆̑̂̓͋͒͑̀̽̾̒̇͘̕̕̚̕͘̕̕̕͘̚͜͠͠͠͝͝͠͠͝ͅͅͅͅͅ ̸̧̧̢̧̡̡̨̢̨̡̧̢̧̡̨̧̧̛̛̛̛̛̗̯̠͔̩͚͇͇͚̜̺̬̥͕̗͙̻͈̟̮͇̫̦̖̳̯̹̹̳̺̙̝̼̲̙͚̫̥̤̰͚̯͈̤̹̻̯̺̤̥̞̱̲̯͈̬̲͓̞̠͙̘̗̜͓̰̻̼̩͍̞͚̪̖͔̼̻͚̯̜̝̗̫̮̳̲̮̪͓̦͇͉̣̹̠̜̤̬̭̹̙̝̪̣̫͈̪̥͖̻̜̺͖̬̱̺̯̰͔̺̳͚̮̖͍͙̙͍͓̬͉͍̜̣͈̖̫̱͙̞̣̯͕̮͙͔͖̝̤͓͚͔̪͔̭̟̲̬͔̯̤̗͈͎͉̦̟̫̿̇̅̈́́͗́́̀̆̌̿̽̀̊͂̑͋̄̿̇͊͑̋̏̈́̈͗̔̋̑͗̀̋͑̊̿̏͆̄̅̑̄̈́̄̇̈́̍͌̋̅̽̃̓̅͒͒̈́͆̈́̆̐͋͛͒̆́̃̅̓͋͒͛̀͌̓̓͂͌̌̌́́͆̌̔́̄͑̎̆̂̉̆̋͋̾͐̿̿̿̽͑͊͌̀̎̇́́̇͗̓̽͐̌͆̑̓̄̓̿͂̐͆̓̾̄̾͊̐̈́̇̓̾͛̏́̆̈́́̅͑̏̿̓́̀̽̈́͗́͒̅̃́͊͆̇͒̀́̍͘͘̚̕̚̚̚̚͘̕͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͠͝͝͠͠͝͝͝͝͠͝ͅm̴̧̧̧̰̼̬͕̘̖̠̫̯̖̜̟̺̮̥͎̟̹̩̻̟̩͇̻̥̰̦̯̞̱̹͈̬͖͕̄̀̆̿͗̈̔̀̅͌̊̃̆̄̓̋̇̀̋̉̓̈̍͂͛̋̎̆̏̑̽̽͂̏͛̒̚͝ę̶̢̨̧̧̢̨̛̗̯̪̲͕̲͍̯͖͇̞̻̞͉͖̝͕̝̳͈̪͉̥̣̬͉͎̗̗̣̰͚̻̖̖͚̭̯̟͔̠̩̺͙̺̼͍͓̘̗̪̣͇̘͇͖̹̣̙̼̥̫͉̙̞͕̬̦̻̲̭̫̲͕̝̙̗̖͚̪͉̖̝̭̯͕̞͈̖̥̝̙̰̜̥̱͎͎͖̹͔̘̹̣̦̩̘͚͈̞̪̺̹͖͉̗̪͓̯̞̟̦̲͇̮̝̪̤̙͉̣̦̬͎̮̘͕͒͛̓͐̑̽͌̌̐̇̉̀̽̆̆͗͆̒͊͛̂͌̑̉̓̇͋̉͑̓͋̉̿͗̑̄̈́͛̊̍̓͗̇̌͌̈́̆̀̎͌̾̂̏̓͘͘̚͘̕͘̕͜͜͜͜͝͝ͅͅͅͅͅͅ
cope

• So Sad
Reactions: ChoSeungHui and Insomniac
GL, not chad. You cant be a incel being a chad. And this another person is a NT blackpilled truecel who already tried to looksmax
Gl is Chad Idk what you're asking, would I exchange my looks and become ugly so someone else can be gl?

Bro why do u keep making new attachments of users profile pictures? U can just copy and paste the image address with[img] tag

• WTF
Reactions: Insomniac
Just download tinder and use ur pics

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel
No chance, I can only imagine the dopamine rushes good looking people have when they get blackpilled.

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel
Go DarknLost

• +1
Reactions: ZyzzReincarnate

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel and kobecel
They'd have to work on not being a mentalcel then, and wouldn't be that attractive

• Love it
Reactions: rockndogs
@Demonstrator

Ur peakkkkkkkk mentalcel, seen ur face u filthy model
love you
love u, u help me slowly fix my bdd and mental retardation

• +1
Reactions: AspiringChad