If you were a PSL point higher and a little taller you wouldn't be here 😢

Klasik616

Klasik616

Terminal schizoid
Brutal, small things matter.
Being 6'1 or even 6'0 is enough for modeling if you're HTN because nowadays male models are skinny tall HTNs framecels, there aren't so many Chads out there who fit the modern criteria for modeling. Your life would completely change just by being good looking, no talent no work at all.

If you saved the money you could start buying assets and own properties to escape the lower class forever. But as you're an average dude you will have to keep betabuxxing women, working all day, simping for foids and get rejected. I have to keep rotting here because I refuse to live as a normie.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: twojei, Clark69, imthesupremecel and 1 other person
South Park Applause GIF

• JFL
Reactions: thegiganigga and FacialStructure404
Brutal, small things matter.
Being 6'1 or even 6'0 is enough for modeling if you're HTN because nowadays male models are skinny HTNs framecels, there aren't so many Chads out there who fit the modern criteria for modeling. Your life would completely change just by being good looking, no talent no work at all.

If you saved the money you could start buying assets and own properties to escape the lower class forever. But as you're an average dude you will have to keep betabuxxing women, working all day, simping for foids and get rejected. I have to keep rotting here because I refuse to live as a normie.
I would still be here if I was chad tbh there’s always room for improvement

• +1
Reactions: greywind, thegiganigga and TAChipmunk
If I was a psl point higher and taller I'd be slaying gigastacies

• +1
Reactions: Klasik616
If I was a psl point higher and taller I'd be slaying gigastacies
Everything that matters the most in this world is superficial, internal things are cope "people say has worth" because they don't wanna admit how deterministic things like being born with a certain genes can decide if your life is gonna be shit or not.

• +1
Reactions: TAChipmunk, twojei, truthhurts and 1 other person
Not necessarily because we have forum chads. A matter of being here is just how high IQ you are to recognise blackpill truths.

• +1
Reactions: thegiganigga, silently_said and truthhurts
Everything that matters the most in this world is superficial, internal things are cope "people say has worth" because they don't wanna admit how deterministic things like being born with a certain genes can decide if your life is gonna be shit or not.
Yh genetics mostly shape your future. Most ppl don’t understand this and are coping tbh. Most ppl are also unknowingly blackpilled but are still denying it. :feelswhat:

• +1
Reactions: TAChipmunk
true. as a 5'11" MTN, im average as it gets. my bones being placed better and having a little more mass, along with my legs being longer would drastically change my life. i would live in a different reality

• +1
Reactions: TAChipmunk, thegiganigga and Klasik616
true. as a 5'11" MTN, im average as it gets. my bones being placed better and having a little more mass, along with my legs being longer would drastically change my life. i would live in a different reality
Yes but you still need to be HTN to have an easy social life