if you were a woman

Imretarded?

Imretarded?

Tomoko
And got raped, would you abort the kid? Ngl I'd feel bad about carrying some subhuman's seed, I'd go straight to planned parenthood.

Keeping the kid is gay asf and ultimate submissive behavior. You redeem your honor if you kill it, spiting the rapist.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1, KevinDurder, ryuken and 12 others
And got raped, would you abort the kid? Ngl I'd feel bad about carrying some subhuman's seed, I'd go straight to planned parenthood.

Keeping the kid is gay asf and ultimate submissive behavior. You redeem your honor if you kill it, spiting the rapist.
Abortion is the only correct thing to do after a rape. Doesnt matter if I was a woman or not lol its just inherently wrong

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1, Imretarded? and IndraBC
Abortion is the only correct thing to do after a rape. Doesnt matter if I was a woman or not lol its just inherently wrong
The alien move was made to get dudes to think about how it'd feel like:feelswow:.

• JFL
Reactions: Gilbert_Durandal
abort the kid

• JFL
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1 and Imretarded?
Or do what Dexter's adopted father did, the cop who'd found him when he was a toddler in a pool of his mother's blood. Raise him to be the best of his father's evil. "Now Dexter, you don't rape the innocent but the guilty! You must abide by THE CODE."

This Is Awkward Season 1 GIF by Dexter

• JFL
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1 and Imretarded?
Or do what Dexter's adopted father did, the cop who'd found him when he was a toddler in a pool of his mother's blood. Raise him to be the best of his father's evil. "Now Dexter, you don't rape the innocent but the guilty! You must abide by THE CODE."

This Is Awkward Season 1 GIF by Dexter
If he was a failed abortion. he'd have scars all over his face.:feelshehe:

• +1
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
I'd give birth to it, eat it and drink the blood. Don't wanna waste anything.

• JFL
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1, Imretarded?, Debetro and 1 other person

I would get my Dad to rape the rapist

• JFL
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1, Imretarded? and IAMNOTANINCEL
I would get my Dad to rape the rapist
I'd roid and become a butch lesbian and look for him while i have a strap on and rape him myself. Only you can enact revenge properly. Eye for eye.

• JFL
Reactions: CopiumX and Imretarded?
  • JFL
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL and CopiumX

Yeah I would

• Woah
Reactions: Imretarded?
Females would keep the baby if they got raped by Chad:feelshah:

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?

id kill it, but since im a dude and hate women i don't support abortions

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL, Imretarded? and CopiumX
In the hypothetical situation where a woman was raped, In most cases the rapist is a truecel/subhuman, If you let the kid live, he is going to suffer in a lookist world, And even worse when he finds out that he was the result of a rape, Not choosing abort is selfish and egotistical

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Imretarded? and IAMNOTANINCEL
In the hypothetical situation where a woman was raped, In most cases the rapist is a truecel/subhuman, If you let the kid live, he is going to suffer in a lookist world, And even worse when he finds out that he was the result of a rape, Not choosing abort is selfish and egotistical
mirin football card avi

I'd be 100 Looks, 0 Fraud, 70 black pill, 1 Rizz, 100 Humour and 0 Larp😺
Im going to do a thread to know if someone can edit fifa cards like this of users, To make an 11a side team of .org. I will tag you if anything

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Imretarded? and owlofathena
Would cage if someone did a XI formation with famous users of this forum
I would love to do it but I wouldn't know how to edit them on the card stats. I know you would need to make the image png for a transparent background but that's it really.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Imretarded? and ChadOrDeath

Users who are viewing this thread

Back