If you were balding and some masculine-tards said "wow ur lowering testosterone for hair like a girl" would u care?

?

• yes

Votes: 1 3.3%
  • no

Votes: 29 96.7%

• Total voters
D

Deleted member 19944

Mistral
anyone that cares that much about their test level is already low to begin with.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: boss8055, MentalistKebab, Rumpelshitskin and 15 others
Imagine being so low T that you are afraid of Fin fucking lmao

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, Danish_Retard, risque_dew and 7 others
Imagine caring. Just ascend in silence, let them talk

• +1
Reactions: MentalistKebab, risque_dew, zharupodrugu and 4 others
would be annoying as fuck but don't really care

You are nuking DHT and that means you will have more testosterone

• +1
Reactions: MentalistKebab, greyrock45, Xangsane and 2 others
Fin doesn’t lower your T levels, it increases them…

doesnt it fuck up ur system. all things considred
been on fin for almost 3 months now no changes besides more control over sex drive.

• +1
Reactions: Eren

Tell them you got more than enough testosterone in your body that it would be a drop in the bucket (passive)

Tell them it's something only they need to worry about, as you got plenty to spare (aggressive)

• +1
Reactions: ALP

"wow ur lowering testosterone for hair like a girl"​

They don't know the importance of hair, you do.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, risque_dew, Xangsane and 3 others
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 29167

"wow ur lowering testosterone for hair like a girl"​

They don't know the importance of hair, you do.
testosterone/DHT is more important than hair. Imagine not being able to get it up during sex (why even looksmax then😂)or having terrible fat distribution which will give you a bloated face, mantits, lower back fat etc.

Good hair is nice, but will never be as important as high t/dht

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Rumpelshitskin and ALP
Never say what you do.
Skincare?
-Nah, bro its gay af im just washing my face with water. Meanwhile using tret, exfoliate and stuff
Diet?
-nah, i just dont like sweets/burgers. Meanwhile eating strict diet without cheat meals
Gymcelling?
-nah, i just do push ups once in a while Meanwhile doing gigabrain 4-6 days gymcel style PPL and nucleus overload with tren
Hair products?
-i use 5 in 1 shampoo. Meanwhile using no shampoo and styling hair with products.
Moneymaxxing projects/side hustles?
-nah, im just chilling doing my stuff. Meanwhile doing monkmode/sigma grindset and shit 24/7
Surgeries?
-What else are u into? bonesmashing? Thats some incel shit, drop it, u know my nigga that game is everything

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aspiringexcel and Interested
Never say what you do.
Skincare?
-Nah, bro its gay af im just washing my face with water. Meanwhile using tret, exfoliate and stuff
Diet?
-nah, i just dont like sweets/burgers. Meanwhile eating strict diet without cheat meals
Gymcelling?
-nah, i just do push ups once in a while Meanwhile doing gigabrain 4-6 days gymcel style PPL and nucleus overload with tren
Hair products?
-i use 5 in 1 shampoo. Meanwhile using no shampoo and styling hair with products.
Moneymaxxing projects/side hustles?
-nah, im just chilling doing my stuff. Meanwhile doing monkmode/sigma grindset and shit 24/7
Surgeries?
-What else are u into? bonesmashing? Thats some incel shit, drop it, u know my nigga that game is everything
do you think one of the rules of life is never be your true self, and just front with bro logic to leave all people in the dark, and feeling lost climbing to reach you, going up an icehill.

testosterone/DHT is more important than hair. Imagine not being able to get it up during sex (why even looksmax then😂)or having terrible fat distribution which will give you a bloated face, mantits, lower back fat etc.

Good hair is nice, but will never be as important as high t/dht
Side effects only occur in %1 of males stop fear mongoring, DHT is a trash hormone.

I ve been taking fin for 6 months and still no problem getting hard.

Side effects only occur in %1 of males stop fear mongoring, DHT is a trash hormone.

what about dut

no because hair is life

• +1

Dht is what determines you as a man. It’s the most important hormone. Luckily I will never have to take crappy pills for hair and got genetically gifted with the hair of the gods with no balding family members.

Blocking your dht is the dumbest thing to do ever😂 6 months is nothing. Let’s see in 5-8 years. Hopefully you planning on having kids anytime soon in before they will be born with defects or any other condition

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: robtical and ALP
aDht is what determines you as a man. It’s the most important hormone. Luckily I will never have to take crappy pills for hair and got genetically gifted with the hair of the gods with no balding family members.

Blocking your dht is the dumbest thing to do ever😂 6 months is nothing. Let’s see in 5-8 years. Hopefully you planning on having kids anytime soon in before they will be born with defects or any other condition
what kind of defects

any want to challenge his bs here? lol

what kind of defects

There have been millions of kids who were born with their fathers on finasteride since the drug has millions of users in the US alone, hell his father might have been taking fin too lmao, birth defects only occur if females take finasteride or are exposed to topical finasteride

• +1
what about dut
Don't know. Never used and didn't have interest on it since fin saved my ass.
Look into haircafe on youtube he is the best on this topic.

what kind of defects

its not bs. there was thread on lookism. the sons turn out to get robust mogged by their mum as adult