If you were born incel, broke, orphan and disabled you have insane potential

D

Deleted member 40986

betabuxxing is in my family tree
Just think about the insane rng. You will get a giga high % multiplier on your final score when you die. You just need to get as many achievements as possible and you will be on the leaderboard with the moggers of life.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel, Deleted member 32973 and iam good boy
Just think about the insane rng. You will get a giga high % multiplier on your final score when you die. You just need to get as many achievements as possible and you will be on the leaderboard with the moggers of life.
How to start

you are invisble and can shoplift whatever you want

I need to reincarnate as 6'4 white HTN in suburban New York

• +1
Reactions: iam good boy
This analogy is so stupid. Life doesn't have a single scoreboard, it has no rules that dictate outcomes, and it sucks trying "level up" since you're not a computer program but rather a human being who feels like shit every time you have to work.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32973
not really like 1 billion people live under less than 1$ a day. imagine 2$ or even 3# more than half the world population live in some form of 3rd world country aka africa,india middle east, latin america etc. now to put it in simple terms, theres a 4/7 chances to be born in a poor country thats implying if the world population is 7 billion, i could even increase the odds of living in poverty,

now, incel is even a higher chance of having such looks to even be consider an incel, for example 99% of india or 99% of asia even africa could be consider incels india having 1 billion people and asian countries being more than a billion with an average height of 5'4-5'6, orphan there are 157 million orphand world wide thats less than 0.5% of the population.but the odds increases if you are already in a third world country,

disabled, 4.5% of the indian population are consdired "disabled" there's more than just "disabled" theres categorys of it or types, not just dysabled so pls provide more to it.

but if we talking in first world countries
theres higher chnces of being some sort of htn/chad than a genetic freak that have everything wrong with them, for example i've seen some disabled dude on R/tinder and let me tell you he has everysingle unattractive trait on him and its insane. he has down syndrome with a negative canthal tilt, he has no lower teeth, he is overweight, he is a redhead, he has a patchy beard, face full of acne, 5'4 in a western country as a man, huge assymetry, big nose, ugliest lips that could be compared to one of a black dude but he isnt black,. its crazy to know there were a higher chance of him being the next gandy than a genetic freak

Last edited:
not really like 1 billion people live under less than 1$ a day. imagine 2$ or even 3# more than half the world population live in some form of 3rd world country aka africa,india middle east, latin america etc. now to put it in simple terms, theres a 4/7 chances to be born in a poor country thats implying if the world population is 7 billion, i could even increase the odds of living in poverty,

now, incel is even a higher chance of having such looks to even be consider an incel, for example 99% of india or 99% of asia even africa could be consider incels india having 1 billion people and asian countries being more than a billion with an average height of 5'4-5'6, orphan there are 157 million orphand world wide thats less than 0.5% of the population.but the odds increases if you are already in a third world country,

disabled, 4.5% of the indian population are consdired "disabled" there's more than just "disabled" theres categorys of it or types, not just dysabled so pls provide more to it.
I intended to name the worst possible scenario for people to relate

You could be born us but incel and still have no chance

be rewarded in next life theory