if you were chad you'd get this

Deleted member 11370

Deleted member 11370

Sphinx

She would be begging you to be friends with benefits and no commitments because we are free!. (u do her raw obv)

We live in different realities....

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6402 and Deleted member 10987
Ive seen this type of thread a million times

I honestly cannot fathom how people do the friends with benefits thing, like that level of detachment just...............

I honestly cannot fathom how people do the friends with benefits thing, like that level of detachment just...............
we don't like to put labels!

Motivation to ascend

View attachment 991480

She would be begging you to be friends with benefits and no commitments because we are free!. (u do her raw obv)

We live in different realities....
Cope. SMV Maxxed Chads fuck and settle down with PSL 5 post prime whores, while sub 5s fuck those whores in their prime.

Nintchdbpict000359480415 e1508255427889

O ADRIEN BRODY ELSA PATAKY 570

Adrien brody and elsa pataky arrives at the indiana jones and the HN4BM4

D826b17420f6fdf9c71955034f2209e3

• Hmm...
Reactions: Adriana Lima
Exactly. Call this a cope but this whole idea of becoming a slayer and having sex every other two days just seems counter productive to me. Like at the end of the day what are you gaining. Just short term pleasure for an hour or two to bust a nut then brag to your friends about it jfl. Then you'll probably never see the girl again, what's the point of that. Just seems soulless and a waste of time.

• +1
Reactions: Adriana Lima
Exactly. Call this a cope but this whole idea of becoming a slayer and having sex every other two days just seems counter productive to me. Like at the end of the day what are you gaining. Just short term pleasure for an hour or two to bust a nut then brag to your friends about it jfl. Then you'll probably never see the girl again, what's the point of that. Just seems soulless and a waste of time.
I suppose most people are motivated by short-term pleasure, I think a lot of chad types are conscious of their lay count, so that would be a driving factor tbh