If you were forced to suck cock

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

I know what frailty is, I know what the fear is
If you were forced to suck dick, Would you rather suck a little dick or a big dick

No matter what you’re sucking dick. The only choice you have is whether is big or small

I would like a fat black cock to dominate me and choke me like george floyd

• +1
Reactions: rl⠀
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, Deleted member 26823, Myth and 3 others
regardless of size, i would do my best and use that as leverage against anyone accusing me i'm a closeted faggot

i'd do it with the same type of engagement i have when shaving or cleaning my room

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: inceI and Vermilioncore
Big cause I won't have to have it all in my mouth, if it's small it could all fit and it would be gross to have a full dick inside of you

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: High Cortisol Chad and Vermilioncore
Big cause I won't have to have it all in my mouth, if it's small it could all fit and it would be gross to have a full dick inside of you
Either way you have to put the whole thing in your faggot mouth. You’ll be deep throating like a good sissy

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Dr. Bludy and Deleted member 24278
small dick

i have average girth and my gf says her jaw hurts from sucking for a few mins

• Love it
  • So Sad
Reactions: angelo and Deleted member 30399
Either way you have to put the whole thing in your faggot mouth. You’ll be deep throating like a good sissy
Cope it wouldn't fit so it would only be a quarter of the dick in my mouth

, what a good little obedient faggot you are
shut the fuck up before I beat the fuck out of you infront of your gf, which then will make her realise the mistake to be with you. She will become wet, beginning me to replace you with my supirior seed. Which I then approve as I please, and put my rock hard cock in her tight pussy you deserved but now is mine. You will just lay down on the dusty ground not doing shit about it while jerking off like an abused dog you are.

• JFL
Reactions: JuicyCircleSack, Deleted member 16275, Deleted member 26823 and 5 others
its emasculating to have a moggers big dick in your mouth, but i feel its also very emasculating to have a skinnyfat 5'7 guys 3 incher in your mouth, submitting to a man you mog. both are very bad options

idk its a good question

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Vermilioncore and rl⠀
a small circumcised tranny cock with very smooth texture (y)

• JFL
Reactions: Vermilioncore
Haha blud projecting his faggot fantasies on the users in comments jflll

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22918 and Vermilioncore
  • So Sad
Reactions: Dr. Bludy
If you were forced to suck dick, Would you rather suck a little dick or a big dick

No matter what you’re sucking dick. The only choice you have is whether is big or small
Prob like average but proportionate and aesthetic

Big

• Woah
Reactions: Vermilioncore