if you were stuck on desert island with HTB

U

uksucks

Silver
Would you R her?

Like a cast away scenario plane crash (cope because crash in ocean always kills everyone)

And you will be stuck on the island for 4 years.

She rejects you at first.

She will ultimately have sex and children with you as there are 0 other men there.

But her looks will decline quickly.

So do you wait or do you rap* her the first night?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: DarkAscender, moredatesmorerapes, isis_Bleach and 2 others
this is the most indian swarthy *i came on a dingy boat* logic i've heard.

so whats your plan? To keep her a prisoner for 9 months then throw a rock on her head?

She's per automatic dependant on you, and therefore destined to fall for you, and if she doesn't too bad, she can starve to death rummaging for wood chips or some shit.

"uk sucks" return home brown boy.

• JFL
Reactions: FUE Mogger, silently_said, greycel and 3 others
this is the most indian swarthy *i came on a dingy boat* logic i've heard.

so whats your plan? To keep her a prisoner for 9 months then throw a rock on her head?

She's per automatic dependant on you, and therefore destined to fall for you, and if she doesn't too bad, she can starve to death rummaging for wood chips or some shit.

"uk sucks" return home brown boy.
Cope

Flash her my bbc

• JFL
Reactions: Goth
I always wondered if a teacher and her student got stranded on an island would they eventuallly fuck

• JFL
Reactions: greycel and isis_Bleach
  • JFL
Reactions: TheBiggestIncelEver, moredatesmorerapes, MA_ascender and 2 others
This is reviving the imaginary beach house plot from my childhood

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: isis_Bleach and uksucks
I always wondered if a teacher and her student got stranded on an island would they eventuallly fuck
100%
It's inevitable.
Even if he was sub5

• Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: isis_Bleach and greycel
no cause in soyciety dr.disrespect is a pedo for talking romantic with a 16 yr old

• Ugh..
Reactions: TheBiggestIncelEver and isis_Bleach
id rape thays what anyone would do. “no bro id rwspect her personal space while were waiting to die with no one around for 100 miles” :feelsuhh::soy:
id rape and rape and rape and rape day in day out and if a boat comes i kill her and act like she did it

• JFL
Reactions: uksucks
Kristen Schaal Lol GIF by My Spy

id rape thays what anyone would do. “no bro id rwspect her personal space while were waiting to die with no one around for 100 miles” :feelsuhh::soy:
id rape and rape and rape and rape day in day out and if a boat comes i kill her and act like she did it
Hahah
No cameras etc.. It's a matter or morals, not getting caught.

• Love it
Reactions: isis_Bleach
soy since ofc theyd fuck its not a question

• +1
Reactions: uksucks
  • Love it
you think she’d let him hit doggy or just missionary
how can she not “let” him in this circumstance its like a baby not letting u take their candy. just take it anyway

• +1
Reactions: Vermilioncore
how can she not “let” him in this circumstance its like a baby not letting u take their candy. just take it anyway
Yeah he gonna tear that shit up and eat that ass and pussy and fist her until she screams and hurts I’m gonna stroke off now I’m hotny

• Love it
Yeah he gonna tear that shit up and eat that ass and pussy and fist her until she screams and hurts I’m gonna stroke off now I’m hotny
just got a handjob and now ur jerking off give ur cock a break :whatfeels:or dont:aheago:

• JFL
Reactions: Vermilioncore
just got a handjob and now ur jerking off give ur cock a break :whatfeels:or dont:aheago:
Na that was last night buddy check the thread time
It’s the next morning now. My cock is sore asl tho that hawk tuah made my member tired

• JFL