hmm
What would you regret about your life

• +1
Reactions: Tabula Rasa and chaddyboi66
Dnr faggot

• JFL
Reactions: Tabula Rasa and Deleted member 20399
what is there to regret?

You'd probably regret your low attention span if 7 words is too much for you you little nigger cunt
I read books weekly, just not your shit reddit-tier threads, niglet

I read books weekly, just not your shit reddit-tier threads, niglet
Tales

do you regret anything?

What would you regret about your life
Letting so much time pass me by and not being more efficient with it.

If I could start again I'd make sure to do it right and not waste it again either.

probably the above but only the time I "wasted" not enjoying myself, not the time during which I was unproductive
idk, weird question for me.. don't really place any sentimental value anything in life, when everything just happens circumstantially, just like a fever dream as I pass through life and shuffle off this mortal coil

• +1
Reactions: ropemax
probably the above but only the time I "wasted" not enjoying myself, not the time during which I was unproductive
I could see that since an unfulfilling life doesn't really carry much meaning or value compared to one with it.

However, for me at least that is, I find fulfillment in achieving my goals and still having enough time to relish in my own victory as a result of it.

• +1
Reactions: ropemax
idk, weird question for me.. don't really place any sentimental value anything in life, when everything just happens circumstantially, just like a fever dream as I pass through life and shuffle off this mortal coil
yeah but you still have the illusion of control so can fantasize about making life go in another direction

• +1
Reactions: Tabula Rasa
yeah but you still have the illusion of control so can fantasize about making life go in another direction
not rlly, never felt like I had any real agency over the events in my life