If you were two to fix one of these things first what would it be?

Deleted member 678

Deleted member 678

MSE Coper
Fix a bad lower third
Fix a long midface
or fix a bad eye area.

Skull transplant.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
none cause my mom says im perfect the way i am

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Freddo, diggbicc, Pubertymaxxer3 and 5 others
Lower third because it's more round and narrow than what most females have

• +1
Reactions: Kingkellz
Midface because it is the hardest to fix

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 678
so you think a good jaw can save a bad eye area and long midface?
Yes
This guys midface and eye area are absolute dog shit but he has a great jaw so hes good looking

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and jordanbarrettisgod
Midface because it is the hardest to fix
So you think a shorter midface would make the biggest dramatic difference in your atractiveness IRL? over a good jaw and good eye area? im speaking in general, not for you specifically
Yes
This guys midface and eye area are absolute dog shit but he has a great jaw so hes good looking
View attachment 293688
i wouldnt say his eye area and midface is dogshit but they arent top tier though
yeah she says i could be a model, haven't been scouted yet tho. weird lol
maybe you just need to take a couple more showers. Dont forget to exfoliate!

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: hebbewem and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
So you think a shorter midface would make the biggest dramatic difference in your atractiveness IRL? over a good jaw and good eye area? im speaking in general, not for you specifically

i wouldnt say his eye area and midface is dogshit but they arent top tier though

maybe you just need to take a couple more showers. Dont forget to exfoliate!
they look really bad imo

they look really bad imo
I think having a narrow skull is worse then a long midface. His skull isnt super narrow

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
Eye area and I’d be a god

Out of those 3 things, what would make the biggest impact and difference in your face/SMV IRL? I mean in general. not ON YOU.

yes, I know. I'm speaking in general because midface is typically the most difficult thing to fix.

Eye area 100 percent

so you think a good jaw can save a bad eye area and long midface?
Depends if it harmonizes with the face or not long midface and short chin is such a death sentence

• +1
Depends if it harmonizes with the face or not long midface and short chin is such a death sentence
So if you were to have a long midface, shit lower third and bad eye area, what one in general would be best to fix first?

So if you were to have a long midface, shit lower third and bad eye area, what one in general would be best to fix first?
Depends what ever looks the worst you’d need to post a picture

Depends what ever looks the worst you’d need to post a picture
well technically you coudl just hide a lower third with a beard and focus on one of the other two first. i'm too nervous and too much of a bitch to post a non frauded picture on here tbh

well technically you coudl just hide a lower third with a beard and focus on one of the other two first. i'm too nervous and too much of a bitch to post a non frauded picture on here tbh
We’re all here for a reason so what if someone talks shit

all 3 of those things are shit on me, shoudl i just rope?
I would tell you, but I will instantly get 10%, so.....
JUST BE CONFIDENT BRO WE ARE ALL GONNA MAKE IT

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Uglyandfat and Deleted member 678
We’re all here for a reason so what if someone talks shit
yeah but its just gonna be too much suifuel for me to handle
I would tell you, but I will instantly get 10%, so.....
JUST BE CONFIDENT BRO WE ARE ALL GONNA MAKE IT
as my username states, im pretty much fucked

yeah but its just gonna be too much suifuel for me to handle

as my username states, im pretty much fucked
That shows ur not ready to looksmax and that u just want to cope wrong reason to be on this site bro

That shows ur not ready to looksmax and that u just want to cope wrong reason to be on this site bro
I think its even over after i do surgeries, i really think theres no hope for me

• +1
Reactions: Uglyandfat
I think its even over after i do surgeries, i really think theres no hope for me
If you’re going to rope why not do super invasive surgeries like le fort 3 and all that?

If you’re going to rope why not do super invasive surgeries like le fort 3 and all that?
no surgeons would even do that on me, plus i cant afford it

• +1
no surgeons would even do that on me, plus i cant afford it
There are surgeons bro just threaten suicide out leftitst society will find you a doctor for the money part just take out a loan if your suicidal anyway why not lol

There are surgeons bro just threaten suicide out leftitst society will find you a doctor for the money part just take out a loan if your suicidal anyway why not lol
i have shit credit, wont be able to take out a big loan.

Ask ur parents or sum or moneymaxx if those are truly your last choices then why not yk
Ive been saving up, just not at a fast rate, doing best i can.

• +1
Ive been saving up, just not at a fast rate, doing best i can.
Gl bro try everything you possibly can before rope tho no point unless ur mentalcel max

• +1
Gl bro try everything you possibly can before rope tho no point unless ur mentalcel max
im not a mentalcel, trust me. Ill try to do what i can bro, its just really hard to go on

• +1
pretty low, like 11 to 12% i have shit bones
Hmm you could acsend to 5-6 psl then but only with hella surgeries from what you’re telling me probably upwards of 50-70k depends on where you do it tbh

• Woah
Hmm you could acsend to 5-6 psl then but only with hella surgeries from what you’re telling me probably upwards of 50-70k depends on where you do it tbh
yeah theres no way im saving up that much , im 26 too so im runnin outta time

• +1