If you were ugly to girls, don't expect to have sex with them when you ascend

C

ChaddestLite

Iron
Serious.

Even ones that you mog now or your lookmatch even won't be able to erase you were once ugly to them and that imprint doesn't leave, your genetics have already been evaluated as shit, move on.

Like if you act beta to a girl, you lose your chance forever. You can't make up for it.

Best chance is to ascend and move to a different city.

First impressions are everything.

I was ugly as fuck in high school (buck teeth etc)
I mog alot of girls now but they still wouldn't fuck me because I was the 'ugly kid'

• +1
Reactions: Enlil, ChoSeungHui, Dicklet.4.3 and 5 others
Please kill yourself u pathetic retard

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer, ChoSeungHui, Dicklet.4.3 and 7 others
Serious.

Even ones that you mog now or your lookmatch even won't be able to erase you were once ugly to them and that imprint doesn't leave, your genetics have already been evaluated as shit, move on.

Like if you act beta to a girl, you lose your chance forever. You can't make up for it.

I mog alot of girls now but they still wouldn't fuck me because I was the 'ugly kid'
This is true. It takes an instant for foids to judge you as trash or not trash

• +1
Reactions: Enlil
legit theory

Just move school or someshit u fucking idiot
And plus they arent thinking oh shit his looks change now my kids gonna look uglier cos he ascended and its fake genetics. Pllus chicks love "glow ups" cringe as shit

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 245, ChaddestLite and Zeta ascended
legit. I feel the same way about girls who "glow up" tbh

This is pretty obvious to me tbh, I looksmax for new girls and new people, and doing plastic surgery is a huge social failo that makes you a creep
Imagine showing up out of nothing with blue eyes in college and having to explain that to people lmao

Brutal, I'm glad my only two bad impressions that I cause are:

Hair
Skinny af at the moment

Both don't play that much of a hole, my face will basically stay the same after ascensions on the face

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
Serious.

I disagree, everyone good looking can fuck anything since if they're not autistic

legit. I feel the same way about girls who "glow up" tbh

Its their glow up is mainly because of make up tbh
Beneath that they're still ugly

• +1
Reactions: fukmylyf
Not a single person in this forum ascended, and went from ugly to attractive. This forum is literally useless, because nobody will get the real movements like double jaw and implants in combination. The only few guys that did surgery, are already old and will never ascend. The rest are depressed retin A, gym or chad rating addicts.

• JFL
Reactions: toolateforme
This is pretty obvious to me tbh, I looksmax for new girls and new people, and doing plastic surgery is a huge social failo that makes you a creep
Imagine showing up out of nothing with blue eyes in college and having to explain that to people lmao

*chad goes to get stroma*

*chad gets stroma

*goes to pool party after stroma*

"ewwww did you hear that chad had a surgery to get blue he looks so creepy right now over there"

meanwhile in real life:

"omg chad looks so fucking hot with blue contacts. my pussy is WET I want him to fuck me right now OH MY GOD"

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: toolateforme, Zygos4Life and Deleted member 2227
  • JFL
Reactions: toolateforme and Zeta ascended
Its their glow up is mainly because of make up tbh
Beneath that they're still ugly

Girls can 'glow up' and we would fuck them because men will fuck anything.

Women see it as pathetic

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: toolateforme, Zeta ascended and Effortless

*chad gets stroma

View attachment 170165

View attachment 170168

"ewwww did you hear that chad had a surgery to get blue he looks so creepy right now over there"

meanwhile in real life:

View attachment 170169

"omg chad looks so fucking hot with blue contacts my pussy is wet and im going to finger blast myself right now in a bathroom"

If they KNEW YOU BEFORE they would be creeped out faggot.

Girls want naturally good genes, not paid for by money.

Everything has to be naturally occurring, the way you look/talk/act.

They can't know you've had surgery/procedures or your still incel genetics wise

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: toolateforme and FatJattMofo
If they KNEW YOU BEFORE they would be creeped out faggot.

Girls want naturally good genes, not paid for by money.

Everything has to be naturally occurring, the way you look/talk/act.

They can't know you've had surgery/procedures or your still incel genetics wise

*chad gets stroma

View attachment 170165

View attachment 170168

meanwhile in real life:
View attachment 170172

View attachment 170169

"omg chad looks so fucking hot with blue contacts. my pussy is WET I want him to fuck me right now OH MY GOD"

Not a single person in this forum ascended, and went from ugly to attractive. This forum is literally useless, because nobody will get the real movements like double jaw and implants in combination. The only few guys that did surgery, are already old and will never ascend. The rest are depressed retin A, gym or chad rating addicts.

Brutal, crabs in a bucket mentality forum

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
I kinda agree, but we will find a way to bypass this

*chad gets stroma

View attachment 170165

View attachment 170168

meanwhile in real life:
View attachment 170172

View attachment 170169

Yeah if you're Chad, if you were Chad you wouldn't even know what the word STROMA means tho

• JFL
Reactions: FatJattMofo
I heard after 7 years your DNA starts to adapt to your new looks and literally changes.
For example if someone had LL and gained 2 inches from 5'5 to 5'7, his DNA would change overtime to 5'7

• JFL
Reactions: Mousei, toolateforme and WannaBeA6

This is so true, and it's worse when you realized after the fact that you had a good shot with a girl, but if you instead acted in a way that made her lose attraction to you, or she maybe realized you aren't as attractive as she first thought. It's the ones that slip away that hurt the most.

I heard after 7 years your DNA starts to adapt to your new looks and literally changes.
For example if someone had LL and gained 2 inches from 5'5 to 5'7, his DNA would change overtime to 5'7

yo i need to LL so i can go from 5'7 to 5'9 + with shoes and volume in hair i can easily come off as like 5'10ish MAYBE 5'11 if i cope enough

• +1
Reactions: Mousei
yo i need to LL so i can go from 5'7 to 5'9 + with shoes and volume in hair i can easily come off as like 5'10ish MAYBE 5'11 if i cope enough
5'10 still aint enough

5'10 still aint enough

true if i'm really tryna ascend i would need to be over 6ft. the thing is i know i'm never gonna be 6ft :feelswhy: but at 5'10 i can definitely up my rating a little. despite the fact i'm black pilled, i don't think i'm ugly. i would say i'm decent, being a little taller than what i am now would be boost. plus i cope by knowing i'm not the shortest guys ever where i live, on a daily basis i see guys that are shorter than me.

Last edited:
Females do not find looksmaxed incels attractive if they know they got surgery. Just look at this shit show and its filled with post wall overweight black women on this site
https://www.lipstickalley.com/threa...reme-plastic-surgery-to-become-chads.2429829/
That thread makes me seethe

All those bitches do on that forum is drool over male model looking niggas all day and talk about what they find ugly on men but as soon as incels want to looksmax they start virtue signalling.

"Just be funny, girls love funny guys teehee"

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Zeta ascended and toolateforme
this is fucking retarded who even thinks of this shit you are so neurotic op who cares there is something called meeting new girls dipshit.

• +1
Reactions: Mousei, toolateforme and Deleted member 245
this is fucking retarded who even thinks of this shit you are so neurotic op who cares there is something called meeting new girls dipshit.

Yeah, the only way this would be an issue is if you live in some extremely small shithole town where everyone knew each other.

If you live in a big city this becomes so irrelevant it's not even funny. I can count on one had the times I ran into a bitch I went to high school with.

legit, but i will get maxillofacial surgery in months and post the result here

Try expanding your social circle and acquaintances to over 50 people

This is so true, and it's worse when you realized after the fact that you had a good shot with a girl, but if you instead acted in a way that made her lose attraction to you, or she maybe realized you aren't as attractive as she first thought. It's the ones that slip away that hurt the most.
putting on a facade is boring and tiring, sex is overrated without someone you feel comfortable with
true if i'm really tryna ascend i would need to be over 6ft. the thing is i know i'm never gonna be 6ft :feelswhy: but at 5'10 i can definitely up my rating a little. despite the fact i'm black pilled, i don't think i'm ugly. i would say i'm decent, being a little taller than what i am now would be boost. plus i cope by knowing i'm not the shortest guys ever where i live, on a daily basis i see guys that are shorter than me.
I see guys shorter than me with girlfriends but it still doesnt matter because having height means you would have more options and wouldnt have to compensate on hard mode to make up for it especially with only one girl

putting on a facade is boring and tiring, sex is overrated without someone you feel comfortable with

I see guys shorter than me with girlfriends but it still doesnt matter because having height means you would have more options and wouldnt have to compensate on hard mode to make up for it especially with only one girl

how tall are you bro?

That thread makes me seethe

All those bitches do on that forum is drool over male model looking niggas all day and talk about what they find ugly on men but as soon as incels want to looksmax they start virtue signalling.

"Just be funny, girls love funny guys teehee"
Screenshot 20191122 234741 Chrome

Reminder that girls dont give a shit if you ascend they only care about the genes youve always had

lol let me take a guess you're like 5'9?
close, but yeah

height matters but you can have good dating life with face, there are some stacies that give you a chance, you'd be surprised

Brutal, crabs in a bucket mentality forum
crabs in a bucket doesnt apply because its the internet and you can filter the information you receive

there is information to be gathered as well as information to be ignored this forum is a great way to train yourself on that filter

• +1
Reactions: sub6manletnozygos