if you weren't popular in school

Deleted member 11292

Deleted member 11292

anglo sexhaver
nothing u can do, you aren't a 2000's teen comedy character theres no bluepills at the end for u

how do you cope with not being a slayer football jock chad with a seemingly perfect life?

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: isis_Bleach, Deleted member 8244, Enfant terrible and 1 other person
that's literally the most worrying thing about not being popular...It means you're missing out

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Lmao and Deleted member 11292

• JFL
Reactions: ChristianChad, Deleted member 11292 and Deleted member 14323
Inspiration

Teens are your prime. Your life is over at 20.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, TUSSELEIF, isis_Bleach and 3 others
nothing u can do, you aren't a 2000's teen comedy character theres no bluepills at the end for u

how do you cope with not being a slayer football jock chad with a seemingly perfect life?
View attachment 1316924
I was on the football team in highschool you guys are way over-estimating their social lives. The hottest girls were dating guys who were in university, jocks usually got HTN girls or would all run through a few sluts.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7725 and Deleted member 11292
I was on the football team in highschool you guys are way over-estimating their social lives. The hottest girls were dating guys who were in university, jocks usually got HTN girls or would all run through a few sluts.
True. I had a 6 PSL Chad on the football team and he wasn't living a fairytale lifestyle. He was dating a mid tier becky for first three years and once he broke up with her, he probably hooked up with a few girls before graduating. His college life is probably completely different though.

• +1
Reactions: Arcturus
jocks usually got HTN girls or would all run through a few sluts
that's still far better than having nothing, but I guess you wouldn't really realize that

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: TUSSELEIF and Deleted member 11292
True. I had a 6 PSL Chad on the football team and he wasn't living a fairytale lifestyle. He was dating a mid tier becky for first three years and once he broke up with her, he probably hooked up with a few girls before graduating. His college life is probably completely different though.
Mogs me by having sex

@OldVirgin

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5786