If you would ltr a non virgin you’re a simp

ElTruecel

ElTruecel

biggest rotter on the internet
Lol why do Incels shame me for wanting virgins a lot. It’s so fucking cucked how these ugly subhuman pathetic cucks wants u to get married to some slut with 5 bodies.

It’s over if u ltr a non virgin you’re a bitch if you do. I would beat someone with a bat if they shamed me for wanting a HQNP Virgin

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: try2beme, watah, borntosuffer and 3 others
Retard take to an extent, your wants can be whatever you can dream of, but realistically this is out of reach for you and many others.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: heightmaxxing, try2beme, borntosuffer and 3 others
20240715 101916

• JFL
Reactions: rand anon
only virgin cuck wants virgin girls, if you have been with a virgin you know what i'm talking about

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Sub5UglyMan and ElTruecel
Retard take to an extent, your wants can be whatever you can dream of, but realistically this is out of reach for you and many others.
I would take an ugly Virgin over a hot slut

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: BeanletMogger, rand anon and emo
It’s just super unrealistic, I wouldn’t rly hve an issue with a non virgin as long as it was all within prior ltrs

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
Thank God Im close to pulling virgins and have done it before

Most users here cant even pull whores and aim for virgins

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel and ChadL1te
a virgin is just unrealistic tbh and overkill. Nothing wrong with having that as your standard but its your fault if you cant get a ltr. I can almost guarantee you aren't virtuous.

• +1
Reactions: ChadL1te