If your 182cm tall barefoot can you just call yourself 6"0 either way

Bonesbonesbonesbone

Bonesbonesbonesbone

T-1000 Frame Mogger
i mean its only a 1 cm difference and wearing normal sneakers should bump you to 6"0 im pretty sure

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chintuck22, Deleted member 19766, Deleted member 46986 and 2 others
I am 182cm barefoot and I call myself 6"2. Never been called out

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry, Deleted member 46181, Mio and 21 others
wow a 2 inch height difference isnt noticebale ? i can easily tell whos frauding their height for example this kpopmaxxed kid calls himself 6"1 when hes actually 5"11.

• +1
Reactions: prag
wow a 2 inch height difference isnt noticebale ? i can easily tell whos frauding their height for example this kpopmaxxed kid calls himself 6"1 when hes actually 5"11.
Everyone frauds where I live. I used to tell my real height on dates and I had women tell me they thought I would be shorter based on the number I told them (6'0) lmao. Literally called out for being real, because all the other guys they date fraud.

Now that I fraud 6'2 atleast I don't get women thinking I am shorter.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Beastchodecode, johncruz12345 and ROTTING
Fuark mirin, that's why women always guess I'm 6'2 (I'm 184cm barefoot) gonna start agreeing with them.

Fuark mirin, that's why women always guess I'm 6'2 (I'm 184cm barefoot) gonna start agreeing with them.
does it work if im 5"10 and can fraud to 6"0 then ?

I am 1,83 and call myself 1,85 around people.

You guys are so brave to fraud more than one inch, imagine getting caught :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:.

Now that I fraud 6'2 atleast I don't get women thinking I am shorter.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zura and LightSkinNoob
I say im shorter.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20399 and GandyIsNormie
I'm legit 6 foot 1 barefoot but none of my peers believe me bc they dont respect me. anything i say that makes me sound good sounds like frauding to them bc i am subhuman.

• JFL
Reactions: zura and Moggable
You can easily claim 185 cm too. Especially to women.

I’m 185 but a group of 5 Women guessed my height was 192 cm lol. They possess no spatial awareness.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25965
Most guys fraud their height too. One guy claimed 187 cm and his girlfriend had us stand back to back to see who was tallest. I was apparently 189 cm that day

im dyinggg lol, there was some girl who went on a date with a guy who said he was 6ft and she was taller than him when they met and he was arguing with her tryna tell her she was 6'2, her actual height was like 5'8 hahaha cba

• JFL
Reactions: zura and Tom Jones
im dyinggg lol, there was some girl who went on a date with a guy who said he was 6ft and she was taller than him when they met and he was arguing with her tryna tell her she was 6'2, her actual height was like 5'8 hahaha cba
That’s a bit too much of a fraud lmao

what is your height when your walking around in public

Average .org user larps 10 to 12 inches so you should be fine

i mean its only a 1 cm difference and wearing normal sneakers should bump you to 6"0 im pretty sure
Would you mind explaining how stating that would increase your tibia's bone length?

yeah that’s fair that makes sense why you get away with it, i’m 6’0 barefoot and then walk around with shoes at 6’1 and claim 6’0 and people always think i’m lying and they think i’m taller than i actually am

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
I'm 182.5 barefoot and I call myself 6'1

I’m 6’1 but claim 5’9/5’10

yeah that’s fair that makes sense why you get away with it, i’m 6’0 barefoot and then walk around with shoes at 6’1 and claim 6’0 and people always think i’m lying and they think i’m taller than i actually am
I used to say my real height when going on dates, 6'0, and I had women tell me that they expected me to be shorter.

all the manlets are frauding height, so 6'0 is probably 5'10 in the mind of women. So now I say 6'2 so that I am 6'0 in the mind of women.

Im 5'11 and foids guess me 6'1 jfl

Idk whenever I measure it's 182.5
yeah you can claim 6’1 tbh i have the exact height as you and i always claim 6’0 and people always think i’m taller

I'm 187cm, will you let me call myself 6'2?

Im 5'8 and fraud 6'1 never been called out

do you wear lifts? no way they guess you as 5’11 when you wearing slides or slippers
Only wearing lifts at important events
I war somewhat thick slippers which gives about almost an inch of height

186cm myself but i larp to 188cm but some people think im taller due to being lanky

I dont understand. What do you mean call? People see that you Are slightly above average whether you call yourself 5'9 or 6'2.

Words dont change reality.

can confirm i am 6ft and some guy a little shorter than me said 6’2 the other day hahaha

• JFL
Reactions: MoggerGaston
Idk whenever I measure it's 182.5
yeah i’m around the same and people insist i’m 6’1 or even 2 so that’s not really even fraunding