if your 20+ percent bf, the only thing you should be cutting is your wrists.

ZUZZCEL

ZUZZCEL

Banned
srs

• +1
Reactions: jefferson and Swagwaffle
cutting wrists is a horrible way to go

12 year old emo tier

• +1
Reactions: Insomniac
I should have cut before I cycled tbh. I had so little muscle I probably wouldn't have lost any even if I cut hard natty. Girls like abs, partly cause they're so rare.

what if I want to cut off your mother's penis?

Nice title.:lul::lul::lul::lul:

There has been this thing going around the internet for sometime. And that is the slang "Kill Yourself".

People say this so carelessly and don't think of how it could actually be effecting the person, how much they could be bullied each day and hear these words. This is a real life crisis and happens every single day and you know what that does? It tears families apart.
It is not a fun sight to see someone you care about lying lifeless on the floor when you come home. A brother, sister, mother, father, grandma, best friend, anyone really. Anyone you have a strong bond with.

I want you to put yourself in a situation where you come home and that is exactly what you see.. a lifeless body of one you loved or had a close relationship with, the natural reaction is to scream and cry and try to wake them up.. that heartbreak during the situation and it is traumatizing.
Do not ever say "KYS" to someone if you would break down at the sight of one who did it and who spent time with you. These people have families like all of us, stop telling someone to do such a thing... now I get it's 1 life out of millions probably or however many people are on this planet but that's not the point. You're taking away one life and hurting multiple...

If you have no heart and don't care about people at all except yourself then fine. That's sad, but fine. So be it.
I don't even know where I'm going with this. I doubt my words will make a difference but I hope they do. And I hope people use "KYS" less. There's no other way to explain it except how I did. If you wouldn't like to lose somebody in that way then think about the other persons connections and how they'd feel if that one person you're targeting actually did such a thing.

They can't even do that, the cholesterol would swiftly clot the wounds.

There has been this thing going around the internet for sometime. And that is the slang "Kill Yourself".

People say this so carelessly and don't think of how it could actually be effecting the person, how much they could be bullied each day and hear these words. This is a real life crisis and happens every single day and you know what that does? It tears families apart.
It is not a fun sight to see someone you care about lying lifeless on the floor when you come home. A brother, sister, mother, father, grandma, best friend, anyone really. Anyone you have a strong bond with.

I want you to put yourself in a situation where you come home and that is exactly what you see.. a lifeless body of one you loved or had a close relationship with, the natural reaction is to scream and cry and try to wake them up.. that heartbreak during the situation and it is traumatizing.
Do not ever say "KYS" to someone if you would break down at the sight of one who did it and who spent time with you. These people have families like all of us, stop telling someone to do such a thing... now I get it's 1 life out of millions probably or however many people are on this planet but that's not the point. You're taking away one life and hurting multiple...

If you have no heart and don't care about people at all except yourself then fine. That's sad, but fine. So be it.
I don't even know where I'm going with this. I doubt my words will make a difference but I hope they do. And I hope people use "KYS" less. There's no other way to explain it except how I did. If you wouldn't like to lose somebody in that way then think about the other persons connections and how they'd feel if that one person you're targeting actually did such a thing.
If someone kills themself because of what someone said on the internet then you’re a weak bitch imo.

And I’ve been bullied and contemplated suicide. Not because of what some wannabe edgy teenagers say on the Internet tho..lol.

That’s just my opinion though..

Edit: just found out it’s a copy pasta...lol.
Excuse my retardation

Last edited: