If your a 6'8 + male you can get away with literally any bad behavior in public

Vesper

Vesper

Iron
Just went to the gas station and saw this 6'10 Fully Recessed, Elongated horse face zoomer who had this really retarded tik tok eboy hair that didn't look right on him. He was playing obnoxious EDM music out of this retarded light up Bluetooth speaker while that was clipped to his backpack and also talking on the phone way to loud. There was a big ass line and he kept looking behind him and would male eye contact with everybody like "you got a problem". And ofc nobody fucking said anything or asked him to turn his music down despite it being a pretty ghetto area. If he wasn't a literal slenderman people would of told him to shut the fuck up before he even got in line.

Life is not fair

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 29167, Mewton and 7 others
height is law

• +1
Reactions: Brootal and Deleted member 27452
Don’t beat yourself up about it. 6’6-6’10 tier height is top 1% extremely rare height. You will come across a few guys like that once in a while. There’s nothing u can do than accept it.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 29155
Don’t beat yourself up about it. 6’6-6’10 tier height is top 1% extremely rare height. You will come across a few guys like that once in a while. There’s nothing u can do than accept it.
No it’s the average zoomer height

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, Deleted member 29167, cummy-kaze and 3 others
This is my personality type on the inside but I was cursed with a 5'6 body

• +1
Reactions: huaus and Deleted member 30477
Incredibly common where i am but okay

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29155
This is my personality type on the inside but I was cursed with a 5'6 body

Me at 5’7

IMG 9451

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 30477 and Krakowski
then a guy who is average height but is extremely fat does this too, and is even more respected, and you cry yourself to sleep

• JFL
Reactions: jflsnowdzz
Just be 6’10 bro

• JFL
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and NumbThePain
then a guy who is average height but is extremely fat does this too, and is even more respected, and you cry yourself to sleep
Nahh, they are just fat soy manlets who you can punch their Burger King type of shit out of their stomach through the mouth

who wanna mess up with some giant

Incredibly common where i am but okay
either youre dogshit at estimating people's heights or you live among nephilim

• JFL
Reactions: temporomandibular32 and Deleted member 29155
  • JFL
Reactions: yirma19, Deleted member 29155 and Deleted member 23804
i can get away with a lot too since im a 6'3 (in lifts and shoes) 21.5" bidelt high class high trust chadlite prettyboy

don’t worry, at 6’10 you’re appeal is death tier

• +1
Reactions: TB1997 and rolex
Same thing is true with low inhib crack heads where I live many are not tall. If someone looks unhinged no one will say shit you really going to say shit to a schizo crack head on a train playing music? He will stab you and not care.

Scariest fuckers are these skinny crack heads I'd rather confront a tall guy then a crack head because I know for sure I will come out alive in one of those situations

People forget a 5'4 mexican gangster with a knife is a bigger risk then an MMA fighter

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall and risque_dew
either youre dogshit at estimating people's heights or you live among nephilim
No i can tell when someone is 6’7-6’9 and it’s usually when the top of my head is at there nose im 6’1. . The guy in that picture was 6’9 and when I walked in the store that day i got immensely mogged he was frame mogger too. I’ve had a 7ft old guy walk in the coffee shop i work in. I had a 6’7 mtn muscular version of robert pattinson walk in my work too. And there’s a 6’7 guy who looks like a ungroomed version of shaggy from scooby doo. Not joking when i say this but whenever i go shopping i will see atleast one 6’6+ guy everytime and it’s fucking suifuel at 6’1 and because of this I started a savings account for LL at 17. it’s so fucking over boyos.

Attachments

• IMG_5515.jpeg
    IMG_5515.jpeg
    833.2 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998 and Vesper
No i can tell when someone is 6’7-6’9 and it’s usually when the top of my head is at there nose im 6’1. . The guy in that picture was 6’9 and when I walked in the store that day i got immensely mogged he was frame mogger too. I’ve had a 7ft old guy walk in the coffee shop i work in. I had a 6’7 mtn muscular version of robert pattinson walk in my work too. And there’s a 6’7 guy who looks like a ungroomed version of shaggy from scooby doo. Not joking when i say this but whenever i go shopping i will see atleast one 6’6+ guy everytime and it’s fucking suifuel at 6’1 and because of this I started a savings account for LL at 17. it’s so fucking over boyos.
U thinking u need LL at 6'1 is actual ropefuel for us 5'11 manlets.

• +1
Reactions: plukee
U thinking u need LL at 6'1 is actual ropefuel for us 5'11 manlets.
If you come to my workplace you will probably die from being mogged by the amount of Dutch tourists who come here average height is unironically 6’2 where i live lmao

Just went to the gas station and saw this 6'10 Fully Recessed, Elongated horse face zoomer who had this really retarded tik tok eboy hair that didn't look right on him. He was playing obnoxious EDM music out of this retarded light up Bluetooth speaker while that was clipped to his backpack and also talking on the phone way to loud. There was a big ass line and he kept looking behind him and would male eye contact with everybody like "you got a problem". And ofc nobody fucking said anything or asked him to turn his music down despite it being a pretty ghetto area. If he wasn't a literal slenderman people would of told him to shut the fuck up before he even got in line.

Life is not fair
I think that too tall people are uncanny (above 6'6)

Why are you going to do LL when you're 6'1 bro

Why are you going to do LL when you're 6'1 bro
Dude look at what I just said. im the equivalent to a 5’3 indian where i live

Last edited: