If your ancestors got colonized, they were subhumans

Jason Voorhees

Jason Voorhees

Professor
It is what it is... your ancestors got bullied

Who lets someone occupy their land, kill natives and steal resources.... but a subhuman ?

Over for Niggers, some Sandniggers, curries, certain gooks and cumskins.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: FUE Mogger, thereallegend, Sub5kang and 3 others
my ancestors got genocided by the romans.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PsychoH, Roninotrolling, boss8055 and 2 others
man idgaf about my ancestors or none of that bs

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
Balkan people were colonized by the Turks yet mog them to death. Japanese colonized nearly all of East Asia yet remained the shortest in the region. South Asian colonialism is misunderstood, there was no subjugation as previously thought, but rather what is essentially just feudalism. As for Niggers, idk, I don't care about African history

• +1
Reactions: mirinmax, Roninotrolling and Jason Voorhees
More like sectarian and low IQ

• +1
Balkan people were colonized by the Turks yet mog them to death. Japanese colonized nearly all of East Asia yet remained the shortest in the region. South Asian colonialism is misunderstood, there was no subjugation as previously thought, but rather what is essentially just feudalism. As for Niggers, idk, I don't care about African history

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and YungTrappa
It is what it is... your ancestors got bullied

Who lets someone occupy their land, kill natives and steal resources.... but a subhuman ?

Over for Niggers, some Sandniggers, curries, certain gooks and cumskins.
My ancestors did indeed get colonised but they were also prolific slave traders if that means anything :p

• +1
maybe low iq and unorganized

subhuman concept couldn’t be relevant back then

• +1
Two of my ancestors fought in the civil war for me to be a free black man with a reparations check and a snowbunny wife.
GJS8Y62XoAAmLps

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jason Voorhees, nope and Roninotrolling
my native iberian ancestors got raped by the aryans and then by the celts and then by the romans and then by the visigoths and then by sandniggers (BRUTAL)... but then we BOUNCED back and colonized half the world... lesson in there... its never over...

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and 6ft4
according to that logic afghans are the biggest dark triad chads. Fucking over any superpower that invades them.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and Shrek2OnDvD