if your dad married a short woman, he doesn’t love you

turkproducer

turkproducer

Haunted
i’m not sure you can say you fully love your children unless you really do everything possible in your situation to make sure they have a good life

for example i wish to get LL to 6’1 and then marry a 5’10 women to make sure my kids aren’t short... if they ever are i will definitely get them HGH.

meanwhile my parents are a narcissist and a sociopath

• +1
  • Love it
  • WTF
Reactions: Arkantos, kuroro, Deleted member 8576 and 10 others
6'1 is short for a 5'10 women tbh, she will turbomog you on heels

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8576, ( ( ( d[-_-]b ) ) ), DharkDC and 4 others
do you think our parents are psl retards like us?they dont give a shit about none of that.my mom is short but i turned out to be 6ft and my beard just began to grow i already heightmog my dad too.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6512 and Deleted member 7866
the retardation of the boomers is slowly killing us

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8765, Deleted member 5912 and turkproducer
My mom is prrtty short

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Arkantos, Deleted member 8576, Deleted member 5875 and 2 others
6'1 is short for a 5'10 women tbh, she will turbomog you on heels
Nah most heels are 3-4 inches no? I will be same height as her in regular shoes, at most maybe half an inch shorter i’ll just wear 1 inch lifts lol

the retardation of the boomers is slowly killing us
it makes me laugh when they call us lazy

sorry it doesn’t cost a bag of potatoes to buy a house now mate, i am trying my best boomer :lul: :forcedsmile: :unsure:

• +1
Reactions: Arkantos and Marsiere214
it makes me laugh when they call us lazy

sorry it doesn’t cost a bag of potatoes to buy a house now mate, i am trying my best boomer :lul: :forcedsmile: :unsure:
by boomer im referring to people above 30 btw
but yeah
my parents keep trying to make me study and shit and whatever i win the argument they are like "dont talk back"
and when i tell them "thats how conversation works" they get mad

• +1
Reactions: sytyl and turkproducer
do you think our parents are psl retards like us?they dont give a shit about none of that.my mom is short but i turned out to be 6ft and my beard just began to grow i already heightmog my dad too.
i feel like it’s pretty common knowledge lol

like how could you not think “okay i want to have kids to give them the best life, therefore i need x amount of money, house paid for and a mother with good genes and character”

i think that’s why there’s so many subhumans around, anyone can have kids

• +1
by boomer im referring to people above 30 btw
but yeah
my parents keep trying to make me study and shit and whatever i win the argument they are like "dont talk back"
and when i tell them "thats how conversation works" they get mad
i would study unless you have an entrepreneurial mind, Gary V made 1.5k selling baseball cards as a little shit like 12 years old or younger so unless you’ve done stuff like that i would recommend studying. If not get a good training course for a good job

what do you plan to do and how old r u

• +1
i would study unless you have an entrepreneurial mind, Gary V made 1.5k selling baseball cards as a little shit like 12 years old or younger so unless you’ve done stuff like that i would recommend studying. If not get a good training course for a good job

what do you plan to do and how old r u
im 15
im going to eppley at 16 and anything i do in school is pointless.
I would like to be a lawyer or actor and a model and maybe sing
i get A's in school even though i dont pay attention
they get mad if im absent even when it isnt my fault

• JFL
Reactions: turkproducer
manlets when will they ever learn

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 8576, Deleted member 5912 and 1 other person
im 15
im going to eppley at 16 and anything i do in school is pointless.
I would like to be a lawyer or actor and a model and maybe sing
how the fuck did you manage to go eppley at 16, are you a trustfundcel

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214
how the fuck did you manage to go eppley at 16, are you a trustfundcel
i worked my ass off basically
just need buccal fat extraction and my license and im done

• +1
i worked my ass off basically
just need buccal fat extraction and my license and im done
oh yeah that’s good to hear, is that all you’re getting?

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214
oh yeah that’s good to hear, is that all you’re getting?
yeah maybe hairline lowering too cuz was born with high hairline
and im gonna stay in there for about 3 weeks

• +1
Your father is not going to spend 20k every year so that you heightmog people

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: turkproducer and Deleted member 5912

like how could you not think “okay i want to have kids to give them the best life, therefore i need x amount of money, house paid for and a mother with good genes and character”

bro the thing is that you feel thats something obvious cause you are a psl faggot like us,but in reality what our parents think is that they want to have kids(normal instinct) and even if they turn out ugly its not the end of the world cause they are not blackpilled at all

Your father is not going to spend 20k every year so that you heightmog people
if you bring someone into this world you need to make sure in every way possible that they have the best life possible

if you are a manlet, you should get LL and marry a tall woman.

• +1
Reactions: Greecgawd
bro the thing is that you feel thats something obvious cause you are a psl faggot like us,but in reality what our parents think is that they want to have kids(normal instinct) and even if they turn out ugly its not the end of the world cause they are not blackpilled at all
that’s cap sorry my man. everyone is blackpilled deep down or at least AWARE that height and looks are very important for a man, it is indeed the base of your life

i’m not sure you can say you fully love your children unless you really do everything possible in your situation to make sure they have a good life

for example i wish to get LL to 6’1 and then marry a 5’10 women to make sure my kids aren’t short... if they ever are i will definitely get them HGH.

Most men are just thinking about the regular sex they are going to get off the woman, literally zero thought goes into what the kid looks like or even the kids future tbh.

These are the same parents to then blame the kids for being ugly or "God" gave them their looks or to push them through state indoctrination (school, work, watching TV etc)

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4696 and turkproducer
Most men are just thinking about the regular sex they are going to get off the woman, literally zero thought goes into what the kid looks like or even the kids future tbh.

These are the same parents to then blame the kids for being ugly or "God" gave them their looks.
lol i agree i don’t care about no regular sex i need to marry a tall beautiful and classy women who really understand and appreciate me... I can’t settle for anything less than an ascension otherwise it’s a bullet in the head on my 30th birthday

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262
She's short, he's short
Everyone here is short
:ogre: :ogre: :ogre:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5912
if you bring someone into this world you need to make sure in every way possible that they have the best life possible

You’ll still have Manlet genes. By your logic you could say your mom doesn’t love you if she took a risk by marrying a manlet.

You’ll still have Manlet genes. By your logic you could say your mom doesn’t love you if she took a risk by marrying a manlet.
i’m 5’9 genetically and if i marry a 99% tile woman my kids will be at least be 5’11/6’0

I’m not a manlet but I will make sure to curve any wife under 5’7 tbh. In the scenario that the kid grows only to 5’9 it would be his fault, he could work and buy himself HGH or rope

• JFL
that’s cap sorry my man. everyone is blackpilled deep down or at least AWARE that height and looks are very important for a man, it is indeed the base of your life
thats not cap bro my dad used to tell me to learn game cause thats how you pull women,do you think he would give a single fuck if i turned out to be a manlet?ofc not when you are that bluepilled you dont care about risking having ugly kids cause in your mind being ugly isnt a death sentence to begin with

• +1
I’m not a manlet but I will make sure to curve any wife under 5’7 tbh. In the scenario that the kid grows only to 5’9 it would be his fault, he could work and buy himself HGH or rope
lol how could you say that

and yeah my wife needs to be at least 5’8 for my kids to be a respectable height

• +1
Reactions: Greecgawd
thats not cap bro my dad used to tell me to learn game cause thats how you pull women,do you think he would give a single fuck if i turned out to be a manlet?ofc not when you are that bluepilled you dont care about risking having ugly kids cause in your mind being ugly isnt a death sentence to begin with
i understand that they aren’t as aware as us, but truly your mother is much more blackpilled than we like to think

when i was fat and ugly she tried to bluepill me but now i can get girls she doesn’t even bother to try to bluepill me anymore lol

lol how could you say that

and yeah my wife needs to be at least 5’8 for my kids to be a respectable height
Honestly man I don’t really care that much. Mother is 5’6 father is 5’9. I turned out 6’0 in the morning

I’m 5’6..
damn bro sorry to hear that, if you get LL and marry a tall woman and make sure to inject them with HGH you could have a good looking and tall family

i understand that they aren’t as aware as us, but truly your mother is much more blackpilled than we like to think

when i was fat and ugly she tried to bluepill me but now i can get girls she doesn’t even bother to try to bluepill me anymore lol
bro why would she need to bluepill you aka give advice she thinks works but in reality doesent if you are pulling more girls?obviously she will bluepill you when you cant get your dick wet cause she thinks that advice will fix your situation.the thing with bluepilled people is that they believe that shit works,and thats why my dad had kids with my mom despite height he was most likely thinking that if i turned out manlet i could pull bitches with game

• +1

Legit I would've been an actual chad if my mother was taller and never found this site.

• +1
Legit I would've been an actual chad if my mother was taller and never found this site.
all you can do is get ll and marry a top percentile woman if you can, looks height everything if you can.

caged initially

then i realize how true is this

• +1

I don’t think it’s a problem or our dads not being chads it’s that they mated with sub human ass women

100 percent

It’s not my parents fault I turned into a midget (mostly they could’ve prevented me from having posture issues but whatever). My younger brother is average height, and even though my mom is 5’2.5 she had scoliosis and her parents were 5’11 and 5’5. It’s just a gamble