If your face is not narrow, why would you expand your palate?

B

brutal_blackpill

Mistral
If your palate is fine, wouldn’t widening your face make it look weirder?

People use palate expanders to widen their mouth. If you use it to get better fwhr it's utter cope.

My palate and mouth are narrow, so I desperately need SARPE to ascend, and IMDO.

Ideal growth of the skull implies a wide palate, so naturally palatemaxxing is an important goal for any person looksmaxing

palate expansion is COPE it doesnt/barely widen ur face

JFL at all the people calling it cope. I did palate expansion and my facial width increased by 8mm (measured with calipers).

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, PubertyMaxxer and Deleted member 685
JFL at all the people calling it cope. I did palate expansion and my facial width increased by 8mm (measured with calipers).
HOLY FUCKING SHIT! Can you pm?! Please
I'm willing to pay money

I have 1.5 mouth/nose ratio

Palate expanders only expand the alveolar bone. True expansion of the midface would be MSE. 8-12mm is insane if you have a narrow midface. Ron had a wide midface to begin with so in motion it didn’t look like he had great gains but on the scans he did. Idk if I’m stretching it but it’s also great for sunken eyecels due to the maxilla expanding the zygos laterally along with it

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer