If your fwb…

heedandfail

heedandfail

Bronze
If you’re fwb sucks your dick, swallows all your nut and keeps sucking for another 20 minutes what is your PSL?

We can extrapolate PSL based off treatment like this, correct?

She wants to be your gf

If you’re fwb sucks your dick, swallows all your nut and keeps sucking for another 20 minutes what is your PSL?

We can extrapolate PSL based off treatment like this, correct?
It means you mog her

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois and Deleted member 20370
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18522
means nothing you could even be LTN and get this

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18522, incel194012940, HarrierDuBois and 2 others
Nah that’s not true hahah. LTN don’t get fwb off dating apps. I have several
how have you been here for 3 years and still cope like this

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18522
how have you been here for 3 years and still cope like this
Cope? What an over played word. Get some personality. That’s not what I’m doing though, just asking a question.

I don’t agree LTN get treatment like this. I know LTN they don’t leave their room

Cope? What an over played word. Get some personality. That’s not what I’m doing though, just asking a question.

I don’t agree LTN get treatment like this. I know LTN they don’t leave their room
Social LTN outperforms rotter HTN.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HarrierDuBois and heedandfail
Holy fuck this forum is so blue pilled now
Chadlite and up is where face starts making most of all impact, up until then SMV relies on other factors more since the difference between a LTN-HTN is still within normie territory facially. @cytoplasm

• +1
Reactions: cytoplasm
Chadlite and up is where face starts making most of all impact, up until then SMV relies on other factors more since the difference between a LTN-HTN is still within normie territory facially. @cytoplasm
He just made a thread baiting ppl to call him GL. If he actually was he'd know it without having to ask. Final verdict: 4.4 psl gymcel

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 33275 and HarrierDuBois
He just made a thread baiting ppl to call him GL. If he actually was he'd know it without having to ask. Final verdict: 4.4 psl gymcel
If he was good looking he'd just post his face and get a jerkoff, people can't cope around truly good looks.

• +1
so painful to read, man

You can find other similar threads about if you’re such and such PSL you’ll only get x y z treatment. This was in the context of that

I know these forums don’t attract the sharpest bunch, it’s all g

You’re not me and you never will be
And you'll never be me? Body transplants are not possible at the moment but I think we all already knew that.
@cytoplasm
Biden Laughing No GIF - Joe Biden Head Shake Laugh - Discover & Share GIFs

• JFL
I do what I want why would I listen to a twink hahaha
then all your posts are empty words since you don't have the balls to show it yet "brag" about it

just kys brown shitskin

then all your posts are empty words since you don't have the balls to show it yet "brag" about it

just kys brown shitskin
Brah haha I asked a question. You got insecure. I asked a simple question, does your brain understand that? Over look at your reading comprehension

You can find other similar threads about if you’re such and such PSL you’ll only get x y z treatment. This was in the context of that

I know these forums don’t attract the sharpest bunch, it’s all g
You can be LTN and get this treatment from subhumans. Or be rich subhuman and get this treatment from stacies. So it means nothing and we can't provide you an answer

Brah haha I asked a question. You got insecure. I asked a simple question, does your brain understand that? Over look at your reading comprehension
Because you are nothing but a brown shit trying to prove something here