if your height start with 1 it’s over

Alt Number 3

Alt Number 3

Kraken
I’m 195cm.

Bro that’s the same as 145cm. If it not 200 it’s over you fuckwit!! this is important knowledge for you mutts. Every white guy I see is 20cm taller than or same height as me.

Dude I see niggers here saying saying I’m 5’8… broooo just kill yourself. Bro kys.
Meanwhile western White zoomer born 210cm from he mother pussy you ape. Kys you starving joke :lul::feelswhy:

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Saint Casanova, serialcoper, isis_Bleach and 12 others

• +1
Reactions: Aero and soover4me
Nah, mine starts with 6

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: NotoriousLoser and soover4me
I fucked your mother

• +1
Reactions: Xessern and slavicpsycho
I fucked your mother

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jova, soover4me, piec and 1 other person
I’m 195cm.

Bro that’s the same as 145cm. If it not 200 it’s over you fuckwit!! this is important knowledge for you mutts. Every white guy I see is 20cm taller than or same height as me.

Dude I see niggers here saying saying I’m 5’8… broooo just kill yourself. Bro kys.
Meanwhile western White zoomer born 210cm from he mother pussy you ape. Kys you starving joke :lul::feelswhy:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: maarda and Alt Number 3
this guy needs to executed

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HighTierSubhuman, Xessern, shewantsme and 5 others
‘next Opry’ sure declare yourself as the next industry faggot why not

rage bait teehee

:lul: as if this thread wasn't schizo
No… I have the means to visit multiple realities. I’ve abstained from alcohol, every means of enjoyment. I’ve built schrodingers box irl. Say cope but I say every possible reality is just as brutal as this one

Me after reading this at 5"6:

• JFL
Reactions: Alt Number 3
No… I have the means to visit multiple realities. I’ve abstained from alcohol, every means of enjoyment. I’ve built schrodingers box irl. Say cope but I say every possible reality is just as brutal as this one
no no please brother I wasn't trying to be rude...jus joking

• +1
Mogs me I just ate goy soy and watched anime last night with a 2 liter of vodka

no no please brother I wasn't trying to be rude...jus joking
I’m just telling you because you seemed to be reason to logic.. the universe is infinite but the laws still prevail

• Woah
Reactions: God-himself
Men who are 5’7 and under honestly deserve a reparations check (not making a rep farm joke).

• +1
I’m just telling you because you seemed to be reason to logic.. the universe is infinite but the laws still prevail
I agree the universe is infinite and yes it's laws still triumph.

Men who are 5’7 and under honestly deserve a reparations check (not making a rep farm joke).
This is the first definite statement in this thread so far.

• +1
Reactions: FaceandBBC
dude I have to measure myself every month just to make sure sure I’m not hallucinating. I think I’m growing shorter but reality is every zoomer is over 200cm.. when I’m 30 I’m gonna kill myself

• JFL
Reactions: nofap and FaceandBBC
truly over if you're 6'6 (199 cm)

• +1
Reactions: Xessern
I’m 195cm.

Low iq thread

Why is it so hard to admit that your face is the issue?
I really want to figure out the psychologically surrounding this.

• +1
Why is it so hard to admit that your face is the issue?
I really want to figure out the psychologically surrounding this.
I’ve been told I’m not tall enough but never ugly or anything of the sort

• JFL
Reactions: Xessern
nothing is enough in 2024

I’m 195cm.

nah whose height starts with 1?:ROFLMAO: telling me ur 1'4" ?

• +1