if your high test, you get noticed by women

i fartmaxx to release my pheromones

If I blow a few loads on a t-shirt, then wear that shirt out, will women notice me?

• +1
Reactions: Nibba, Never_Began and RopeAllFemales
If I blow a few loads on a t-shirt, then wear that shirt out, will women notice me?
I take shits in the middle of my residence hall to let fertile women know that I'm available for breeding by releasing shit pheromones ?

I take shits in the middle of my residence hall to let fertile women know that I'm available for breeding by releasing shit pheromones ?
Pffffttttt weak! You should piss on the women to showcase dominance.

Pffffttttt weak! You should piss on the women to showcase dominance.
Implying my body forms piss at all. It catabolizes it into urea pheromones instantly

Implying my body forms piss at all. It catabolizes it into urea pheromones instantly
That's a disadvantage, if you can't walk up to a woman, pull your zipper down and empty your blader on her face, she will see you as a BETA CUCK. It's over for you.

That's a disadvantage, if you can't walk up to a woman, pull your zipper down and empty your blader on her face, she will see you as a BETA CUCK. It's over for you.
Superior

Genes

?

Someone reach 90 days of NoFap and report back :lul: 9 0 d a y s w i t h o u t m a s t u r b a t i o n :lul::lul: I need to reach 7 days and see for myself,the max i've been is 5 days :heart: