If your in the us and have a remote job then geomax, it might be fucking crazy.

D

Deleted member 48681

Bronze
So ive been thinking and thinking

Random schizo things you alrady know

So lets say you are fucking stupid

And you get a remote job in the us paying 15 dollars an hour.

For example a call represetative etc.

iNb4 "indian so obv call center"

30k a year in some places is top 10% income

Wtf and you barely have to work nigga its a remote job

Am i wrong? Is remote maxxing the best way to travel and live life?

• +1
Reactions: kebab, 5'7 zoomer, Lefty Rankin and 2 others
So ive been thinking and thinking

Random schizo things you alrady know

So lets say you are fucking stupid

And you get a remote job in the us paying 15 dollars an hour.

For example a call represetative etc.

iNb4 "indian so obv call center"

30k a year in some places is top 10% income

Wtf and you barely have to work nigga its a remote job

Am i wrong? Is remote maxxing the best way to travel and live life?
best way in your case is to suck BBC

• JFL
Reactions: kebab and Deleted member 48681
I did it for 7 months, it was nice. I wasn't living the Dan Bilzerian life or anything but it was nice being able to visit my parents or friends in other countries without worrying about having to be in the office. Still, I need the routine and socialization that an office job gives you. After 25 work is the only way to make friends/have a social circle.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: kebab, 5'7 zoomer, Lefty Rankin and 2 others
best way in your case is to suck BBC
No more legit threads from me

Its ok i did it to myself to save BBC

Takeover soon

Rip my .org reputation

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: kebab, Deleted member 32973 and JustShower
I did it for 7 months, it was nice. I wasn't living the Dan Bilzerian life or anything but it was nice being able to visit my parents or friends in other countries without worrying about having to be in the office. Still, I need the routine and socialization that an office job gives you. After 25 work is the only way to make friends/have a social circle.
What kind of work did you do?

What kind of work did you do?
It involved programming as part of a group software project. Scrum stand-up meetings every morning, sometimes one-on-one meetings later in the day with other team members when something came up and it was necessary, but it wasn't that often. Other than that I was free to organize my day as I wished, all I had was tasks and their deadlines. It had its draws but it led to me having a fucked up sleep schedule, like I would work during the night and sleep during the day, or work 4 hours in the morning, have a long nap, then work another 4 hours until midnight and then chill until 5 AM, shit like that. It's hard for me to discipline myself into having a good sleep schedule without a physical job.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Lefty Rankin
I think the company needs to hire you just for a certain project and not as an employee so you need to find somewhere willing to do that, unless they have part of their business located wherever you want to go. This is just what I've read online though

I think the company needs to hire you just for a certain project and not as an employee so you need to find somewhere willing to do that, unless they have part of their business located wherever you want to go. This is just what I've read online though
When looking for jobs they usually say if it's remote, hybrid or in-person when listed online. I often see remote or partially remote jobs when job searching.

When looking for jobs they usually say if it's remote, hybrid or in-person when listed online. I often see remote or partially remote jobs when job searching.
Yeah I have zero experience with this, I was just reading people saying that for tax reasons people are doing contracting if they get remote jobs and are able to travel to other countries. But I think my country has a really bad tech scene and they don't like giving out remote roles.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 39140
Yeah I have zero experience with this, I was just reading people saying that for tax reasons people are doing contracting if they get remote jobs and are able to travel to other countries. But I think my country has a really bad tech scene and they don't like giving out remote roles.
I just wanna be happy bruh. Americas a wage slave hell

But those born in america dont have to get any kind of visa

We are lucky asf and we have the chance to geomax with a shitty paying remote job

I really want to figure something out