If your mother complains that you don't have a girlfriend, tell her that:

attarde75

attarde75

Zephir
This : "
Mum, it's not 1980 anymore when there was no internet and the only possible meeting between man and woman was at school or at work, nowadays, girls have a choice on social networks that you can't even imagine, you just have to be a 5/10 girl to have a boy's arm in her DMs And of course she will choose the most attractive one, and because of you and dad, you gave me shitty genes (say shitty face or shitty height, depending on your situation (or both)), and therefore the girl, through social networks will know my low value, the only way for me to have a girlfriend is to become rich, and even that you didn't know how to give me, please let me."

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet, ballskin and Gonthar
jump evolution GIF by Massive Science

This : "
Mum, it's not 1980 anymore when there was no internet and the only possible meeting between man and woman was at school or at work, nowadays, girls have a choice on social networks that you can't even imagine, you just have to be a 5/10 girl to have a boy's arm in her DMs And of course she will choose the most attractive one, and because of you and dad, you gave me shitty genes (say shitty face or shitty height, depending on your situation (or both)), and therefore the girl, through social networks will know my low value, the only way for me to have a girlfriend is to become rich, and even that you didn't know how to give me, please let me."
TLDR

Just tell her your incel

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036 and FailedNormieManlet
Show her Waffle's videos.

• +1
Reactions: Lygodactylus