If your not black, you’re genetically inferior

AlbinoMaxxer

AlbinoMaxxer

I miss her

I genuinely was gaging at this for like 20 seconds, do y’all think this is satire or he’s genuinely retarded?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: noonespecial, Aero, enchanted_elixir and 5 others
Only 257 likes. Why are you consuming this niche content

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: DarkTriadBeliever, Henry Rollins, try2beme and 1 other person
What a low iq response, it’s a random tiktok, just wondered what .org thought, genuinely hilarious

• +1
Reactions: 97baHater
only pussy faggots with erectile dysfunction use TikTok

• +1
Reactions: i hear voices
only pussy faggots with erectile dysfunction use TikTok
Except i have higher dimorphism than you and slay more than you, so therefore that claim is false

Blacks is jews pink faggot

What a low iq response, it’s a random tiktok, just wondered what .org thought, genuinely hilarious
Random TikTok? It’s either part of your algorithm or you seeked it out yourself

it’s rare to see HTN+ being racist it usually means two things, you got cucked or you got cucked

• Hmm...
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
:feelswhy: but Saar I am poo poo skin but I a fake celler

• +1
Reactions: Rzn
No? It just popped up on my fyp, quit being gay and contribute something of value to this thread

Yeah, the dudes message is probably true for this nigga. consuming nigga content all day.

No? It just popped up on my fyp, quit being gay and contribute something of value to this thread
Its for you nigga. nothing random about it. Mr computer knows you are a bbc worshipping faggot

Yeah, the dudes message is probably true for this nigga. consuming nigga content all day.
1B1EFE5F 197A 4E41 83CE 73E713DBEE16

Im white, please never call me that

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?
Worship my bbc white boyy:p:p

Genuinely retarded
Nobody on ChinTok has an IQ above 40

Blacks think theyre genes are superior
Whites think theyre genes are superior

Chad thinks he himself is superior regardless of race

• +1
Reactions: greycel

This

Also, that dude OP posted would shit his pants crying if somebody mentioned how easy it was to enslave the black person

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and try2beme
It gotta be rage bait

• +1
Reactions: greycel
it’s rare to see HTN+ being racist it usually means two things, you got cucked or you got cucked
How do you explain chads of this forum then?

We’re talking about the overall race here, on average Whites are far genetically superior, this is not based on cherrypicking, we’re taking the races as an average.

We’re talking about the overall race here, on average Whites are far genetically superior, this is not based on cherrypicking, we’re taking the races as an average.
Which factors and traits

Iq and looks are the big two that come to mind
Iq and looks didnt stop you from being replaced, brainwahsed and eviscerated culture and morals in postmodern times sorry kid

On avg whites are so superior they are having no kids and having to import millions of ethnics into their nations. Whites are so superior that they are controlled like puppets by the Jews.

• +1
Reactions: AlbinoMaxxer, DarkTriadBeliever and try2beme
Iq and looks didnt stop you from being replaced, brainwahsed and eviscerated culture and morals in postmodern times sorry kid
Not sure you’re comprehending what I’m saying, only attacking me because my ex is hypergamous, just like every other foid.

Not sure you’re comprehending what I’m saying, only attacking me because my ex is hypergamous, just like every other foid.
Who is attacking you. White people as a whole are being replaced. Their morals discintegrating. Theh think walking around with bdsm accesorries naked in marches and cutting off genitals is freedom. So saying whites have superior iq is baseless if theyre not gonna save themself from the jewish enslavement instead of blaming powerless individuals who are collateral damage

Looks? I cant argue because everyone finds their own race most beautiful unless something went wrong, so its fine

• +1
Reactions: DarkTriadBeliever
bro went through the trenches of tiktok to find this vid

Who is attacking you. White people as a whole are being replaced. Their morals discintegrating. Theh think walking around with bdsm accesorries naked in marches and cutting off genitals is freedom. So saying whites have superior iq is baseless if theyre not gonna save themself from the jewish enslavement instead of blaming powerless individuals who are collateral damage

Looks? I cant argue because everyone finds their own race most beautiful unless something went wrong, so its fine
Yah cant argue with that, the white race is on a downfall, countries being invaded, we are becoming a minority in our own countries. However, we on average have the highest smv, surely you can agree.

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
On avg whites are so superior they are having no kids and having to import millions of ethnics into their nations. Whites are so superior that they are controlled like puppets by the Jews.
Can’t argue with that, we’re becoming a minority, overall we are still genetically superior, surely you agree.

Can’t argue with that, we’re becoming a minority, overall we are still genetically superior, surely you agree.
I agree with science. Science says if you die off you are a genetic dead end and therefore inferior. Your race is dying off and therefore inferior.

The same way I explain HTNs, they mustve got cucked. I also became racist after my oneitis cucked me
How do you explain chads of this forum then?

• +1
Reactions: AlbinoMaxxer
I agree with science. Science says if you die off you are a genetic dead end and therefore inferior. Your race is dying off and therefore inferior.
Curries are the master race, you’re genuinely retarded.

The same way I explain HTNs, they mustve got cucked. I also became racist after my oneitis cucked me
I became sexist, i treat all foids like shit, feels good

• +1
Reactions: 97baHater
They missed multiple evolution updates and they're telling us they're superior?

• +1
Based tbh

• +1
Saying this as blacks continue to get buck broken in both boxing and UFC is crazy :feelskek:

i dont have tiktok so i cant see the video, its over 4 me