If your not chad you have to fuck landwhales in 2021

Kenickie

Kenickie

Iceman
I have a few normie and HT normie friends in college being ignored and ghosted by your avg girl nowadays they only get attention from ugly girls or low tier trash and old women JFL

look at tinder experiments

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, Deleted member 9568 and amorfati
I have a few normie and HT normie friends in college being ignored and ghosted by your avg girl nowadays they only get attention from ugly girls or low tier trash and old women JFL

Even if such correlation exists it's not worth thinking about.
Bayesian updating tells us we take into account priori information when making a hypothesis, which in turn affects our perceived prediction. The more you think about such statistics (if they exist - most data is anecdotal to the point of asburidty and unjustified abstractness), the less your chance of doing well

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3573, Heguldus and Kenickie
Simply not true

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: faggotchadlite, Ryan, Deleted member 756 and 2 others
u lost weight yet brother mine? @LondonVillie

Hypergamy is terrible nowadays keep coping JFL
you and your friends are uglier than you think
that's the explanation
hypergamy is pure narcy cope

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036, Deleted member 9568 and Germania
you and your friends are uglier than you think
that's the explanation
hypergamy is pure narcy cope
You got one side saying only the top 1% of men get to fuck non-landwhales. Then you have the other side saying hypergamy is complete bullshit. The truth, like everything else life, is usually somewhere in between the extremes. Hypergamy is real, but you're not doomed to only fuck landwhales if you're not a chad.

• +1
Reactions: Sir Galachad, Deleted member 3573 and Lawton88
You got one side saying only the top 1% of men get to fuck non-landwhales. Then you have the other side saying hypergamy is complete bullshit. The truth, like everything else life, is usually somewhere in between the extremes. Hypergamy is real, but you're not doomed to only fuck landwhales if you're not a chad.
close, and yes everything is in the middle, I'm the biggest supporter of that idea on this website, but it's more like "hypergamous girls exist in the same way that methheads and schizophrenics exist, they're out there but they are not the norm."
The reality is that most girls are more focused on the idea of a looksmatch than most guys are, this is because girls are naturally more on the blackpill side of things than guys generally are.

For every one outlier girl, you can find an outlier guy dating above his looksmatch too.
The average girl is dating a guy who is on her looks level, that's just reality, most couples you see when you go outside will be relatively, if not outright, looksmatched. Of course, if you're the type to hyperventilate about everything (aka the average looksmax user), you're only going to notice examples of hypergamy.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3573 and faggotchadlite
close, and yes everything is in the middle, I'm the biggest supporter of that idea on this website, but it's more like "hypergamous girls exist in the same way that methheads and schizophrenics exist, they're out there but they are not the norm."
The reality is that most girls are more focused on the idea of a looksmatch than most guys are, this is because girls are naturally more on the blackpill side of things than guys generally are.

For every one outlier girl, you can find an outlier guy dating above his looksmatch too.
The average girl is dating a guy who is on her looks level, that's just reality, most couples you see when you go outside will be relatively, if not outright, looksmatched. Of course, if you're the type to hyperventilate about everything (aka the average looksmax user), you're only going to notice examples of hypergamy.
exactly

judging by this guys posts ,
either 1.he is trolling
,2. he is low iq
3. he is so obsessed with chads that he cant see reality well
4. he just trynna spread retardpill cause he enjoys making people here more miserable by making theories out of thin air

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and loksr

I don't think so bro, online dating has become the norm and all the data points to the fact that it enables an extreme form of hypergamy.

I don't think so bro, online dating has become the norm and all the data points to the fact that it enables an extreme form of hypergamy.
walk outside, look around at couples, then come back and try to tell me how hypergamous everyone around you is, they're all looksmatched. also any data based on LOOKS will always be iffy if it's made by someone who isn't blackpilled

walk outside, look around at couples, then come back and try to tell me how hypergamous everyone around you is, they're all looksmatched. also any data based on LOOKS will always be iffy if it's made by someone who isn't blackpilled
anecdotes don't mean shit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620
I'm not a Chad and I've fucked chick's that weren't landwhales before. Be in shape yourself and you can fuck average women that are in decent shape themselves

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3573 and Deleted member 9568
anecdotes don't mean shit
I'm not giving you an anecdote, I'm telling you to go outside and see the relationships. You could very easily come back and tell me that it was just insanely hypergamous and most of the relationships had the male mogging the female, but you won't come back and tell me that, and neither will any of the other people that I tell to go outside and see relationships.

Also, just because Chad fucks Becky on tinder because it's easy that doesn't really mean anything (which I imagine is what the stats you're referring to are saying), doesn't mean becky is chad only, doesn't mean chad is ltring becky etc etc

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3573
Simply not true
From what I notice European girls care less about height and looks compared to girls in America with the exception of Italy and Spain ofc.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620
I was going ER in 2014 because i only could fuck landwhales :feelswah:

Oldie here. The truth is hypergamy has gotten crazy with women having careers and the dating sites existing now - as far as looks anyway. Just the other day a young female bartender where I go was talking about a guy she just met to a lady in there and acting as if she wasn't sure about seeing him again. She was cute made up - maybe a 6 on a 10 scale and then I see the guy a few days later and he was a 7 of 10 I would say but you could just see that she thought she should have a Chadlite. He will probably be friend zoned or told to get lost soon. Things weren't this bad before. Not even close.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, Deleted member 3573 and Deleted member 8461
I'm not giving you an anecdote, I'm telling you to go outside and see the relationships. You could very easily come back and tell me that it was just insanely hypergamous and most of the relationships had the male mogging the female, but you won't come back and tell me that, and neither will any of the other people that I tell to go outside and see relationships.

Also, just because Chad fucks Becky on tinder because it's easy that doesn't really mean anything (which I imagine is what the stats you're referring to are saying), doesn't mean becky is chad only, doesn't mean chad is ltring becky etc etc
In 2018, 31% of men aged 18-24 have had zero sex whereas for women it was only 18%. That's nearly twice as many more men. Logically, that can only mean that some women HAVE to be sharing some men.
In 2010, that number was only 10%. That's more than a 200% increase in 8 years. For women, it only increased by 3% (from 15 to 18). Coincidentally, that's the same period that online dating went mainstream. This is a direct result of hypergamy: the bottom percentile of men are left with nothing as most women date upwards.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, Deleted member 8988 and Lawton88
In 2018, 31% of men aged 18-24 have had zero sex whereas for women it was only 18%. That's nearly twice as many more men. Logically, that can only mean that some women HAVE to be sharing some men.
In 2010, that number was only 10%. That's more than a 200% increase in 8 years. For women, it only increased by 3% (from 15 to 18). Coincidentally, that's the same period that online dating went mainstream. This is a direct result of hypergamy: the bottom percentile of men are left with nothing as most women date upwards.

Yep its Looks hypergamy mostly also. Because they can support themselves now they will really hold out many times and just have one night stands with the guys they can't lock down. Even 40+ divorced decent looking woman is doing this now instead of marrying a well off lower looks guy. They aren't as bad as the 30s and unders though.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, Averagecel and Deleted member 8461
43% of male collage students in UK report never having sex and only 34% being sexually active. jfl if you think hypergamy is not real or not getting worse.

sources

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Gaia262, Deleted member 21620, Deleted member 11134 and 2 others
Slim fit are so desirable nowadays since every girl you see are overweight

43% of male collage students in UK report never having sex and only 34% being sexually active. jfl if you think hypergamy is not real or not getting worse.

sources

That is insane as some guys will lie about that and claim they had sex. Basically the West is following the Japanese trend where all these young men are being shut out of the game. Society needs to act imo but I doubt anything is done.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, Deleted member 9568, Deleted member 8988 and 1 other person
That is insane as some guys will lie about that and claim they had sex. Basically the West is following the Japanese trend where all these young men are being shut out of the game. Society needs to act imo but I doubt anything is done.
exactly. It is known that many lie about their sexual life, so the first figure may be higher and the second lower.
there are however a few issue with the study, the main one being imo that a significant number of the participants may be celibate for religious reasons or that the sample size is too low. These are most likely addresed in the study but you need to pay to be able to read it.
edit: I read the reddit post a few days ago and i forgot that the first issue was addresed: 11% claim to be celibate by choise. Arent though some who claim otherwise while still being so for reigious reasons?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and Lawton88

brutal