if your over 18 and not lean u should kys

axttt_

axttt_

Equinox
how can you be okay as a pretty much adult male to be overweight and some people on the forum have the audacity to complain about being ugly when you’re not lean yet as if being lean isn’t 80% of softmaxxing.
if you are 10-12% body fat and still ugly then fair enough but if you are 18%+ body fat u can’t complain about not being where u want to facially

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte
how can you be okay as a pretty much adult male to be overweight and some people on the forum have the audacity to complain about being ugly when you’re not lean yet as if being lean isn’t 80% of softmaxxing.
if you are 10-12% body fat and still ugly then fair enough but if you are 18%+ body fat u can’t complain about not being where u want to facially
Leannaxxing only works 20%+ I would be ugly at all body fats, most people are ugly because they are lacking bone which leanmaxxing has no impact on.

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air and Nick.Harte
Leannaxxing only works 20%+ I would be ugly at all body fats, most people are ugly because they are lacking bone which leanmaxxing has no impact on.
not 20% bones do matter i’m not saying people will ascend with chad bones after getting lean but it makes a pretty big difference for everyone for people i know going from even 16-15% to 10-12% makes a big difference facially

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte and Zenis
I tried and failed. I have fought against it but I can’t any longer so I just decided to bloatmax the whale type shit