If your reaction score is less than the number of messages you have, it's OVER.

G

Guest2

Lurker
You think you're going to get your measly ron weasly cock wet when you have a negative postcount: reaction score ratio, fucking loser? Girls are going to look at your chiseled jawline, body you've worked years for and your NW0 hairline and SPIT ON IT, BECAUSE YOU'RE A PATHETIC CUNT WITH LESS reaction score than your postcount. Your status sinks to Mariana Trench altitude and every girl in a 30m radius instantly takes a vow of chastity just to avoid even having a working vagina in your presence. I went outside once when I had a negative ratio and a cunt full on commited Female Genital Mutilation right in front of me in the middle of the street.

Imagine

The amount of people who actually give ANY shits about a post is LESS than how many you made, and you didn't even make good ones to compensate. Truly Sad shit, man.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 176, itsoverbuddyboyo, nausea and 6 others
Image result for lookism autism gif

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1106 and dodt
Looks like the rope is calling me then. :feelsbadman: XD

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2012 and Guest2
Legit

• +1
Reactions: nausea
Don't give a shit

• +1
Reactions: HereForReasons
Don't give a shit
Messages4,281
Reaction score3,295

ITS OVER FOR YOU
Take the reactionpill; swallow it; let it be absorbed by your subhuman digestive system; shit it out and take it again.

Females would rather be with a 1/10 monster with a reaction ratio of 2 than prime Chico with a low reaction ratio.

You are not even a man if it's not sufficient. There is NO postcount for your reaction ratio. There is NO join date for your reaction ratio. It is OVER. Go ER.

• +1
Reactions: nausea, Deleted member 2012, Bengt and 3 others
Legit thread

• +1
Reactions: nausea and DidntRead
Messages4,281
Reaction score3,295

ITS OVER FOR YOU
Take the reactionpill; swallow it; let it be absorbed by your subhuman digestive system; shit it out and take it again.

Females would rather be with a 1/10 monster with a reaction ratio of 2 than prime Chico with a low reaction ratio.

You are not even a man if it's not sufficient. There is NO postcount for your reaction ratio. There is NO join date for your reaction ratio. It is OVER. Go ER.
I didn't read a pixel

• +1
the ratio can't be negative it's just less than 1 jfl jfl jfl at YOU you sub 60 iq shitskin

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Redrighthand, DidntRead and x30001
the ratio can't be negative it's just less than 1 jfl jfl jfl at YOU you sub 60 iq shitskin
Rules of the game is that the puke emoji counts as -1. So some people can go negative.

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: nausea, Guest2, DidntRead and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: nausea, Deleted member 470, SikKunt and 1 other person
Keep coping fucking roly poly IQ faggot no one reacts to your posts

• +1
Keep coping fucking roly poly IQ faggot no one reacts to your posts
daily reminder that the only option you have in life is flipping burgers at mcdonald's because of your low iq

• JFL
Reactions: Vitruvian
Didnt read a single word fucking PHAGGOT.
None of your "REACTION" copes matter to me fucking ASSHAT

• +1
@ElliotRodgerJr

Shit thread

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: BrettyBoy, nausea and Deleted member 685
You think you're going to get your measly ron weasly cock wet when you have a negative postcount: reaction score ratio, fucking loser? Girls are going to look at your chiseled jawline, body you've worked years for and your NW0 hairline and SPIT ON IT, BECAUSE YOU'RE A PATHETIC CUNT WITH LESS reaction score than your postcount. Your status sinks to Mariana Trench altitude and every girl in a 30m radius instantly takes a vow of chastity just to avoid even having a working vagina in your presence. I went outside once when I had a negative ratio and a cunt full on commited Female Genital Mutilation right in front of me in the middle of the street.

Imagine

The amount of people who actually give ANY shits about a post is LESS than how many you made, and you didn't even make good ones to compensate. Truly Sad shit, man.
it was over before it even began.

Rules of the game is that the puke emoji counts as -1. So some people can go negative.
Is this actually true, does someone’s reaction score lower when someone uses the puke emotion on their posts?

• Ugh..
Reactions: Guest2 and Arkantos

Imagine

I couldn’t care less tbh

Is this actually true, does someone’s reaction score lower when someone uses the puke emotion on their posts?
No, man. Sad shit to see. :(

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 2486
No, man. Sad shit to see. :(
There would be members that would abuse that type of system anyway just to lower the reaction score of anyone they don’t like.

There would be members that would abuse that type of system anyway just to lower the reaction score of anyone they don’t like.
I wouldn't take it personally man

i'm safe for now

Users who are viewing this thread

Back