If your skin gets irritated from Tretinoin...

TrestIsBest

TrestIsBest

Eating Finestaride and Adderall for breakfast
You need to try this product:

LRP Cicaplast Baume B5

It calms red, irritated skin down like nothing else. Really essential to my skincare now :feelsokman:

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: the next o'pry and thereallegend
I am consider laser to remove my tan

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: lightskinbengali and PseudoMaxxer
You need this product:

View attachment 2535481

It calms red, irritated skin down like nothing else. Really essential to my skincare now :feelsokman:
do you use it as spot treatment or all over your face?

What type of tret you are using? 0.05? 0.1?

How many times a week do you use tret?

Thanks for sharing

• +1
Reactions: TrestIsBest
do you use it as spot treatment or all over your face?

What type of tret you are using? 0.05? 0.1?

How many times a week do you use tret?
I use it all over my face but you could also use it as a spot treatment. For some people, it clogs their pores, so using it as spot treatment would be preferable in that case.

I just use 0.025. Went down from 0.1 because it kept irritating my skin, even after using this concentration for a couple of months. Maybe I could've tolerated if I discovered Cicaplaste then. 0.025 should be as effective as higher concentrations if you use it long enough tho. :)

I use it every third day because I'm just acclimatizing to it again after taking a months break (needed to heal my skin barrier). On the days I don't use Tret, I use 10% Azelaic Acid, which is another OP skin care compound.

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
I use it all over my face but you could also use it as a spot treatment. For some people, it clogs their pores, so using it as spot treatment would be preferable in that case.

I just use 0.025. Went down from 0.1 because it kept irritating my skin, even after using this concentration for a couple of months. Maybe I could've tolerated if I discovered Cicaplaste then. 0.025 should be as effective as higher concentrations if you use it long enough tho. :)

I use it every third day because I'm just acclimatizing to it again after taking a months break (needed to heal my skin barrier). On the days I don't use Tret, I use 10% Azelaic Acid, which is another OP skin care compound.
What are the benefits of azelaic acid bro ?

• +1
What are the benefits of azelaic acid bro ?
Speeds up cell turnover (similar to Tret but less strong), decreases inflammation and redness, evens out skin appearance... and probably more

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8365

Heard azelaic acid is cope.

I have mild acne and i’m about to start using tazarotene (retinoid similar to tret).

Should i hop on 10% azelaic acid first and see how it goes?

Also how are you implementing it in your skin care? before or after vit C and hyaluronic acid?

• +1
Speeds up cell turnover (similar to Tret but less strong), decreases inflammation and redness, evens out skin appearance... and probably more
Interesting bro tysm

• +1
  • +1
Heard azelaic acid is cope.

I have mild acne and i’m about to start using tazarotene (retinoid similar to tret).

Should i hop on 10% azelaic acid first and see how it goes?

Also how are you implementing it in your skin care? before or after vit C and hyaluronic acid?
I don't think it's cope, works for me. It's mild tho and definitely milder than retinoids or BHAs for example. But it can be stacked well with harsher compounds. There are a lot of people that swear by combining Tret and AA and say it makes their skin look better than Tret alone.

I don't have acne but I think Azelaic acid probably wouldn't be effective enough. But it wouldn't hurt to try Azelaic acid first, just maybe cost you some time without making significant progress. The combination is where it's at Id say

Okay, so at night 1. first I cleanse my face, 2. apply moisturizer then 3. mix in my AA into the moisturizer and 4. apply the Cicaplaste

• +1
I don't think it's cope, works for me. It's mild tho and definitely milder than retinoids or BHAs for example. But it can be stacked well with harsher compounds. There are a lot of people that swear by combining Tret and AA and say it makes their skin look better than Tret alone.

I don't have acne but I think Azelaic acid probably wouldn't be effective enough. But it wouldn't hurt to try Azelaic acid first, just maybe cost you some time without making significant progress. The combination is where it's at Id say

Okay, so at night 1. first I cleanse my face, 2. apply moisturizer then 3. mix in my AA into the moisturizer and 4. apply the Cicaplaste
thanks, i already use Benzoyl peroxide 4% and i my has helped, even tho i still have mild acne.

I’ll hop on tazarotene first and see how it goes. if it’s not enough, i’ll try AA too.

How much of it do you put with your moisturizer?

Also if you don’t mind, would you care to tell him which brand do you use?

If you’re prone to irritation on Tretinoin to the point it gets red, itchy, and/or tight/dry and then you might want try to Adapalene.

• +1
thanks, i already use Benzoyl peroxide 4% and i my has helped, even tho i still have mild acne.

I’ll hop on tazarotene first and see how it goes. if it’s not enough, i’ll try AA too.

How much of it do you put with your moisturizer?

Also if you don’t mind, would you care to tell him which brand do you use?
I use a pea sized amount. I get it from The INKEY List.

Good luck on your looksmaxing journey!

• Love it