If your sub5 the only way to get attention is jestermaxxing

Greypiller

Greypiller

Subhuman Failure
the only way if your sub5/ltn to not feel invisible is to jestermaxx and humiliate yourself infront of normies. your invisible if you dont jestermaxx or have status , this is why alot of sub5s jestermaxx to try and get attention from normies thinking they "have friends" when in reality they are just humiliating themselves further so everyone can mock them.

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: SharpOrange, Suns9999 and Samuel Jackson
the only way if your sub5/ltn to not feel invisible is to jestermaxx and humiliate yourself infront of normies. your invisible if you dont jestermaxx or have status , this is why alot of sub5s jestermaxx to try and get attention from normies thinking they "have friends" when in reality they are just humiliating themselves further so everyone can mock them.
bump

• JFL
Reactions: Suns9999
bump

• JFL
bump

• JFL
Jestermaxxing just leads to bad attention. Better to just keep it pushing.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SharpOrange, Suns9999 and RealNinja
Jestermaxxing just leads to bad attention. Better to just keep it pushing.
jestermaxxing is clowning yourself for the smallest amount of attention

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SharpOrange and Suns9999
jestermaxxing is clowning yourself for the smallest amount of attention
As I said, it's bad attention. Everyone will think you're a retard, laugh at you, and forget about you later on.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Suns9999 and Greypiller
It really isn't worth it normies will treat you like a dancing monkey jestering comes with a cost = dignity

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Suns9999 and Greypiller
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Suns9999 and Samuel Jackson
  • JFL
@Greypiller i used to jestermax and tell jokes in class but i ended up being a joker and my friend who said the joke louder got all the attention and foids used to notice him when he said the same stuff i said.
never be jester
learned my lesson now i dont interact with anyone until they approach me and then also i just keep it very minimal interaction.
brutal life of mine as khhv :feelswhy:

@Greypiller i used to jestermax and tell jokes in class but i ended up being a joker and my friend who said the joke louder got all the attention and foids used to notice him when he said the same stuff i said.
never be jester
learned my lesson now i dont interact with anyone until they approach me and then also i just keep it very minimal interaction.
brutal life of mine as khhv :feelswhy:
brutal , its sad that when you have an ugly face you need to humiliate yourself for a little bit of attention

• +1
Reactions: SharpOrange
brutal , its sad that when you have an ugly face you need to humiliate yourself for a little bit of attention
i used to have sub5 face but i am high ltn to low mtn range.
i just regret what i used to do for little attention and humiliate myself, nvm i learned my lesson.

i used to have sub5 face but i am high ltn to low mtn range.
i just regret what i used to do for little attention and humiliate myself, nvm i learned my lesson.
ltn to sub5 is still death tier . also if you have a "autistic phenotype" meaning you have a low competence face while jestermaxxing people will think of you as low iq

Eeefefrefer