If your ugly, do people tell you?

KrissKross

KrissKross

Roped
Consider this: if your genuinely ugly then people will look like jerks if they insult you for it. So is being called ugly by friends and stuff ironically a sign that your not?

They don't want to be captainobvious,so they don't say anything.

At least you know when you are ugly.

If you are never called ugly is either because you are handsome as fuck, or because you are so ugly telling you would be a sin.

• +1
Reactions: Fath0039
I got called ugly by a couple of foids, too bad they won't see the light of day anymore:y'all:

• Hmm...
Reactions: Esteban1997
3bxheu9pd7en71yyqkfv1oa49-96x02l6arlm4ffve8-jpg.60750

• WTF
Reactions: FailedNormie
If your friends are calling you ugly as a roast then its probably true. Nobody you know irl will likely be 100% straight up

No but they point out my bad features

• +1
Reactions: LowTierNormie
Consider this: if your genuinely ugly then people will look like jerks if they insult you for it. So is being called ugly by friends and stuff ironically a sign that your not?
No

Yes

• So Sad
Reactions: GenericChad1444
If they didn't it's pretty obvious you are if they want nothing to do with you

Over for many men.

Depends if you are close with your friends they will be honest

If you're really very ugly, people are trying to escape you, they really don't want you to hang out with them. at least that's the case for the ugly people I've had in my classes during high school.

Otherwise for a long time friends, do not forget that they cannot be objective, they know you too long and if you were young, you probably changed a lot.

No, they will pretend it's your personality because they're bluepilled