If your under 18

Deleted member 9837

Deleted member 9837

Da chosen one 🤝
Get that fight in, punch that dude whose been annoying you forever, act reckless, hell even do petty crime if you feel like it.

If your under 18 this is your golden time to get tf away with whatever you want with almost no consequences (besides murder rape etc)

take advantage of it cause when your a adult you cant punch little Jeremy for being a backstabbing annoying faggot cause you feel like it.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: stuckneworleans, Deleted member 4991, Deleted member 3323 and 6 others
who is this jeremy person and ill probably beat him up out of roid rage

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6723 and Deleted member 9837
Who abused you op ?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4991, Chadlitecel, Deleted member 8576 and 5 others
Who abused you op ?
No one just memory lane from when I was idiot in high school and how I’d definitely get arrested for a few years if I did the stuff i did then now

Depend what country. In my country even 8 year old get death penalty

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Lux, Deleted member 4430 and Deleted member 9837
Depend what country. In my country even 8 year old get death penalty
over if ur not going to prison from age 8 to dark triad max durin puberty

• JFL
Reactions: Alt Number 3 and Deleted member 7866
3741.jpg

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and Alt Number 3
  • JFL
Reactions: Lux, johncruz12345, Deleted member 9837 and 2 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Lux, Deleted member 4612, Deleted member 6382 and 2 others
Zoomers are all soy fagots these days if you fight or tell jokes or be a man with a penis you will be labeled as a toxic rapist

• +1
Reactions: Lux, johncruz12345 and Deleted member 9837
Nope half the kids in my school (I went to a rich high school also) were drug dealers for fun and racing cars and never got arrested most they got was suspension

and if you turn 18 at least in America they wipe your record

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345
  • +1
Reactions: johncruz12345
didn't happen
Am I nt yet?

• +1
Reactions: Lux
Modern man has no real rite of passage, he has to make his own.
Crime under 18 is a great way to do this.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 9837
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov and JustBeCurry
Get that fight in, punch that dude whose been annoying you forever, act reckless, hell even do petty crime if you feel like it.

If your under 18 this is your golden time to get tf away with whatever you want with almost no consequences (besides murder rape etc)

take advantage of it cause when your a adult you cant punch little Jeremy for being a backstabbing annoying faggot cause you feel like it.

As a 20 yo bullied,socially crippled incel with a ruined childhood, I regret I didn't stand up for myself when they bullied me. They (including the "teachers" ) bullied me because I'm ugly and "not normal".They were so many of them. If I fight back I'm the one that would get punished by the authorities. I didn't want my parents to worry about my behaviors.
No one is on my side in the school.
The best way to revenge is to get my shitty life together and become really happy and successful. I always look up to someone like Elon Musk and Jack Ma. They were both bullied in their childhood.

Last edited:
OP you seem like a perfect candidate for hedonism, why not give it a try

• JFL
Reactions: Lux
Wish I could but where I live you would just start a lawsuit & cost your parents hundred of thousands of dollars.