If your wife or gf were to post nudes on onlyfans for millions (and give you some of it) would you take it?

Would you take it?

• Total voters
FailedNormieManlet

FailedNormieManlet

NTmaxxed pajeet
Yeah I would ngl. Idgaf if it's cucked, I would never have to wage again and live a stress free life jfl

• +1
Reactions: HerpDerpson, ReadBooksEveryday, Deprived and 2 others
Idc if incels beat their dick to my gf's nudes. At the end of the day, I'm getting part of her money and sleeping with her.

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
Its not cucked and I would encourage it

Yeah its free money. Ofcourse.

//Thomas DOM

• +1
Reactions: n0rthface and Deleted member 21700
would have to be 50% of profit per Islam law

How about this?

If your wife/gf were to do a BBC special on onlyfans for hundreds of millions (i know this is infeasible), would you let her?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday and Deprived
  • +1
Reactions: buckchadley31
would have to be 50% of profit per Islam law
JFL this doesn’t apply under Islamic law

It’s not permissible for women (and men) to strip / be nude

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro
JFL this doesn’t apply under Islamic law

It’s not permissible for women (and men) to strip / be nude
yea, it was a failed joke

• JFL
Reactions: Gengar
Average murtad cuck

@buckchadley31
Your halal wife is getting fucked by jbw and paki bad boys rn idiot.

Did you see what happened in the UK in Birmingham jfl

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Gengar and Deleted member 20996
How about this?

If your wife/gf were to do a BBC special on onlyfans for hundreds of millions (i know this is infeasible), would you let her?
I don't give a fuck who she shows her body to, who the hell she masturbates on cam to, who the fuck she's sending little winky faces and hearts to in a chat. At the end of the day if she's not fucking anyone else, if she chooses me, if I am who she chooses what the fuck does any of it matter anyways? Saying, "You can't do that or we're not together anymore," is a controlling asswipe move. It's like saying you wouldn't be with a model, an onlyfans girl, or a famous actress. All you're telling me is that you're jealous, insecure, and not ready for a real woman. Just my opinion though.

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998, ManzareK, buckchadley31 and 2 others
I don't give a fuck who she shows her body to, who the hell she masturbates on cam to, who the fuck she's sending little winky faces and hearts to in a chat. At the end of the day if she's not fucking anyone else, if she chooses me, if I am who she chooses what the fuck does any of it matter anyways? Saying, "You can't do that or we're not together anymore," is a controlling asswipe move. It's like saying you wouldn't be with a model, an onlyfans girl, or a famous actress. All you're telling me is that you're jealous, insecure, and not ready for a real woman. Just my opinion though.

3211291 1E4695F4 E26B 478F A729 B9075ACA0040

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24593, ReadBooksEveryday, Deprived and 1 other person
Average murtad cuck

@buckchadley31
I can't understand. When I like a bitch just if a man asks her for the time or a spare pen I get jealous and she becomes disgusting to me.
How tf can u sleep at night knowing there are hundreds of men fapping to ur naked wife's pics

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558, Gengar and LooksOrDeath
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Jfl at the absolute state of men

Cucked beyond belief

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: n0rthface, FailedNormieManlet and LooksOrDeath
20CD9F59 15A9 43F7 AD9B B6FB38EEAF2F

Bae taking me shopping with her onlyfans money.

• JFL
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday
What share of the money are we talking about
If its half I'd say yes

1. Ok Cucky

Sanhedrin 54b. A Jew may have sex with a child as long as the child is less than nine years old.

Kethuboth 11b. "When a grown-up man has intercourse with a little girl it is nothing."

Yebamoth 59b. A woman who had intercourse with a beast is eligible to marry a Jewish priest. A woman who has sex with a demon is also eligible to marry a Jewish priest.

1. Ok Cucky

Sanhedrin 54b. A Jew may have sex with a child as long as the child is less than nine years old.

Kethuboth 11b. "When a grown-up man has intercourse with a little girl it is nothing."

Yebamoth 59b. A woman who had intercourse with a beast is eligible to marry a Jewish priest. A woman who has sex with a demon is also eligible to marry a Jewish priest.
it's a copypasta bro

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998 and ReadBooksEveryday
I can't understand. When I like a bitch just if a man asks her for the time or a spare pen I get jealous and she becomes disgusting to me.
How tf can u sleep at night knowing there are hundreds of men fapping to ur naked wife's pics
I don’t know how fathers cope with their daughters being degenerate whores. It’s brutal for the husband as well though. I don’t know who has it worse. Father or husband? 🤔

• +1
Your halal wife is getting fucked by jbw and paki bad boys rn idiot.

Did you see what happened in the UK in Birmingham jfl
Average murtad cuck, can’t tell halal from haram 🥱

No I didn’t, what happened?